Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Meh, the meteor shower should've been a little sharp not a roundish hotdog.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Ascensio ?!?!? How did the admin allow outside ppl to participate in the games? Has the khun family officially picked a side since the lo po bia are on the move? Ladies and gentlemen we may have a real war now
There is no admin, never was!
The game is "partly" agreed by the administrator, so probably these guys are exempted according to another part of agreement. ( maybe only Khuns and LBPs )
Do you all forget that Maschenny was asked to sent her minion to participate in Cat Tower? Even McCage (Vice Squadron Commander of 5th Corps) announced to Khun and others that for the sake of fairness (number of players) Maschenny's minion will partcipate in it. Ascensio is one of the minions.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Is White stronger when he couldn't even hurt Kallavan? That's just my point, White couldn't do anything against Kallavan's defense, the latter just lost his arm because the wound made by Baam overloaded him. The EoB defense has always been put into play as something incredible and now SIU just forgot.
I don't like seeing it that way.

What I did get out of their fight was that White completely had the upper hand and forced Kallavan onto the defensive the entire fight. White has countered every single one of his attacks while Kallavan has said his whole body was taking massive damage from White's lethal skills. That arm was sacrificed to mitigate the attack.

and then White got even stronger from the flagship exploding. SIU even specifically had White acted out of character to not kill Kallavan on the spot, saying some some nonsense of how he wanted to give some time to him.

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I think thry are simple allowed as "Maschenny's underlings", the three who were showed. The rest of the army just didn't know the scoop of their abilities.
A still find the ideia of it being ascensio a little strange, he's a branch leader. He may be a Maschenny fanboy, but to be involved in shady schemes like this, Eduan must be aware and allowing. The Lo Po Bia sent branch leaders, but the FH is heavely involved.

The whole AA-Koon relationship is a mistery too. We we know he hates and is terrified of Eduan, he stole from his treasure house and betrayed his close family.
But we also know that he got that ranker's help to stop the train, Ran (who is a highly regarded dd) follows he around, Maria must have some gratitude towards him too (even if it was pure scheming). There's also his coments about higher contacts to White... so maybe in the factions strugles some people may have interest in it.

The fact that he stole from Eduan and went to climb without consequences is a little baffling too. Maybe Eduan just don't care.. or maybe koon is his agent and doent even know.. haha

BTW, the ranker who stopped the HT had dark blue hair. There's no chance it's him?

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Next chapter will be likely the "Regulars" and the fandom is not ready for it. 😂
Either that or SIU turning the tide of the Baam/White battle. I get the sinking feeling that he's gotten to do what SIU is going to let him do, and all of this 'dark change' business will have ended up amounting to nothing.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
I think thry are simple allowed as "Maschenny's underlings", the three who were showed. The rest of the army just didn't know the scoop of their abilities.
A still find the ideia of it being ascensio a little strange, he's a branch leader. He may be a Maschenny fanboy, but to be involved in shady schemes like this, Eduan must be aware and allowing. The Lo Po Bia sent branch leaders, but the FH is heavely involved.

The whole AA-Koon relationship is a mistery too. We we know he hates and is terrified of Eduan, he stole from his treasure house and betrayed his close family.
But we also know that he got that ranker's help to stop the train, Ran (who is a highly regarded dd) follows he around, Maria must have some gratitude towards him too (even if it was pure scheming). There's also his coments about higher contacts to White... so maybe in the factions strugles some people may have interest in it.

The fact that he stole from Eduan and went to climb without consequences is a little baffling too. Maybe Eduan just don't care.. or maybe koon is his agent and doent even know.. haha

BTW, the ranker who stopped the HT had dark blue hair. There's no chance it's him?
Huh dude ascensio has dark blue hair

dude_reading_TOG

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
We finally have the Koon family acting and the Koreans only care about Baam creating an attack, that's why stories like SL are so successful.
yeaa koreans have very distinct taste in storytelling. they like the MC go kablam get all the girls be successful in life because you turned out to be 2nd generation chaebol utopist kind of fantasy

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Khuns are everywhere in the tower, idk if they need a specific arc for it. Probably a mix arc of more than 1 family.
SIU said that he would talk more about AA's past and his relationship with Ran and among other things in the future arc of the Koon family, unless he has changed his mind, we will have an arc about them as protagonists, if it will only be this family , there is another story.

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Either that or SIU turning the tide of the Baam/White battle. I get the sinking feeling that he's gotten to do what SIU is going to let him do, and all of this 'dark change' business will have ended up amounting to nothing.
The fight will lose it's value later on. The author is repeating the same thing.

SIU said that he would talk more about AA's past and his relationship with Ran and among other things in the future arc of the Koon family, unless he has changed his mind, we will have an arc about them as protagonists, if it will only be this family , there is another story.
I mean there's pretty much a package awaiting for him especially in the 77th floor where one of his brother resides.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The fight will lose it's value later on. The author is repeating the same thing.
All of those transformations just to make White sweat. Sounds like a h-en,-tai.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ever since Maschenny Princess mini FB talking to Maschenny Mom about Ran being chosen as a regular being so young, something has hung over my head, she goes "What are my dad and Headon thinking?" as much as I joke that Eduan doesn't care about warfare, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew that AA (and consequently Ran who helps him) is a key player in the development of Baam, the Prophecy Irregular. But that's just a vague thought.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius

I mean there's pretty much a package awaiting for him especially in the 77th floor where one of his brother resides.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All of those transformations just to make White sweat. Sounds like a h-en,-tai.
His majesty will be devoured by the poisonous honey 🥵

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
yeaa koreans have very distinct taste in storytelling. they like the MC go kablam get all the girls be successful in life because you turned out to be 2nd generation chaebol utopist kind of fantasy
This isn't really a thing unique to them. It's pretty common within the genre, regardless of where the readers come from.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
All the speculation about Eduan and the Khun's Family movements are missing the mark IMO.

Maschenny already said that of the 10 Families, only the Lo Po Bia Family answered the Army's call for assistance. The Khun Family did not send any troops to the Nest.

Asensio is there because he's one of Maschenny's "minions":

There's no deeper grand politics here. He's at the Nest because Maschenny brought him as her piece.

IMO the interesting question is why Maschenny decided to save AA.

PGT

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Eduan is a mastermind of the Tower; it's not that he became bored and nowadays only indulge in pleasures and that's how he got 6000+ disposable sons, actually, it's all part of his plan to create the biggest and strongest "army" he could create in order to execute his schemings. Khun's can't help but be scheming bastards

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Huh dude ascensio has dark blue hair
yes, the ranker who stopped the hell train had too. Are they the same person?
That´s my point, I didn´t see the real picture. People commented that it's Ascensio and about the hair. Im just bringing the point asking if there's that possibility, because that ranker is a "loose character" there's always the possibility that SIU may bring him back at some point

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
yes, the ranker who stopped the hell train had too. Are they the same person?
That´s my point, I didn´t see the real picture. People commented that it's Ascensio and about the hair. Im just bringing the point asking if there's that possibility, because that ranker is a "loose character" there's always the possibility that SIU may bring him back at some point
The one who stopped the train had hair a shade closer to Ran's hair than Asensio's and due to the fact that he and AA are apparently close, I doubt they're the same person. AA has already demonstrated that he has no close relationship with Asensio or Maschenny.