Doubt there's an Investigator. Hardy would be forever boring asf.
He got the nights mixed up he investigated shad night 2 so makes sense with how day 2 went., unless he is suspecting shad today? hmm.I'm back and caught up. See we have a bunch of reveals. Is anyone (or would anyone) keep a list?
@Slaynoir why were you suspecting Shad that much when you got innocent on him? Also, any particular reason you went for those targets?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You should have let him answer.. I had a reason for asking. If the mixup was actually a slipup, he might have said something different. Oh well. He's the only claimed det at the moment but we don't know what Gry was and no other det has come out. I'll lay off for nowHe got the nights mixed up he investigated shad night 2 so makes sense with how day 2 went., unless he is suspecting shad today? hmm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know how the mixup happened when he has only 2 results!! but yeah I guess we leave him be for now. He wasn't pressured or even asked iirc and yet he claimed on him own.You should have let him answer.. I had a reason for asking. If the mixup was actually a slipup, he might have said something different. Oh well. He's the only claimed det at the moment but we don't know what Gry was and no other det has come out. I'll lay off for now
Imp implied bomb, said it's best not to vote last!Shad claimed bodyguard, Imp Marmalade and james rye claimed passive(bit strange isnt it) and brandish is claiming nothing as usual.
This kind of freakout can happen to a solo player, if he had a team then this will only happen if it makes sense for his team to ask him to do that.I don't know how the mixup happened when he has only 2 results!! but yeah I guess we leave him be for now. He wasn't pressured or even asked iirc and yet he claimed on him own.
Imp implied bomb, said it's best not to vote last!
Marma said she's townie.
James said passive.
Can you quote this post where he said that?Imp implied bomb, said it's best not to vote last!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol that Brandish is a helpful fellaBrandish the team player will vote last easy xD
This is the exchange, it's from D2:Can you quote this post where he said that?
My role is passive as I said. I think more would just be revealing it? I'll hold back in revealing it this early in case one of them slips up and also claims it.
Imo revealing isn't a bad idea. It's a passive role, and you could be lynched today, votes are already piling up on you.
In that case it's probably not the best idea to be the last one on that pile on. I think that's a big enough hint right?
Indeed!
This is the only reason I'm not more suspicious and think its a genuine mistake. His Mafia team would have told him exactly how to play it if he was faking a claim. This is way too chaotic.I don't know how the mixup happened when he has only 2 results!! but yeah I guess we leave him be for now. He wasn't pressured or even asked iirc and yet he claimed on him own.
That's how I feel too, it's too messy to be fabricated by a mafia team.This is the only reason I'm not more suspicious and think its a genuine mistake. His Mafia team would have told him exactly how to play it if he was faking a claim. This is way too chaotic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What is your role?What's really lit is that GB submitted a lock on Sakura just after the buzzer, so it was deleted.
Imagine if he was seconds earlier, his lynch yesterday could have checked this tunnel.
But probably not...
Imperium goes in to "save" me, only to not lock.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Should look at the two kills issued from Godwana - or we're not bothered about that?? lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's yours?What is your role?
This is the only reason I'm not more suspicious and think its a genuine mistake. His Mafia team would have told him exactly how to play it if he was faking a claim. This is way too chaotic.
I wouldn't exactly say so, but DD took away the chance to probe him a bit more. Anyway, there's not much to gain from pushing that further for now.That's how I feel too, it's too messy to be fabricated by a mafia team.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
?? You do realize we are actively trying to fish out the Janitor from your continent and you would be directly helping by claiming?I'm voting Seraph or Imperium soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's yours?
Can you elaborate on why for each?I'm voting Seraph or Imperium soon.
I thought the strategy is to keep lynching whoever until we get the one Janitor?I wouldn't exactly say so, but DD took away the chance to probe him a bit more. Anyway, there's not much to gain from pushing that further for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
?? You do realize we are actively trying to fish out the Janitor from your continent and you would be directly helping by claiming?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sera has 3 locks, imperium is a potential wagon.Can you elaborate on why for each?