Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Doubt there's an Investigator. Hardy would be forever boring asf.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm back and caught up. See we have a bunch of reveals. Is anyone (or would anyone) keep a list?

@Slaynoir why were you suspecting Shad that much when you got innocent on him? Also, any particular reason you went for those targets?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm back and caught up. See we have a bunch of reveals. Is anyone (or would anyone) keep a list?

@Slaynoir why were you suspecting Shad that much when you got innocent on him? Also, any particular reason you went for those targets?
He got the nights mixed up he investigated shad night 2 so makes sense with how day 2 went., unless he is suspecting shad today? hmm.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Meanwhile, if we look back at D1- Brandish was on the chopping block and Lawl called for Sakura's lynch. Lawl has been revealed to be townie, so we know that was just one of his strong gut moments. Now we know Imp tied it up (claiming they wanted to buy time). Thing is, for Imp to be guilty, Brandish will have to be mafia as well, otherwise, that was a completely pointless move. They also both voted Lawl the following day. Tbh, I think everyone on Lauraisa should reveal now, then we can analyze that continent a bit more
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meanwhile, if we look back at D1- Brandish was on the chopping block and Lawl called for Sakura's lynch. Lawl has been revealed to be townie, so we know that was just one of his strong gut moments. Now we know Imp tied it up (claiming they wanted to buy time). Thing is, for Imp to be guilty, Brandish will have to be mafia as well, otherwise, that was a completely pointless move. They also both voted Lawl the following day. Tbh, I think everyone on Lauraisa should reveal now, then we can analyze that continent a bit more
--- Double Post Merged, ---

He got the nights mixed up he investigated shad night 2 so makes sense with how day 2 went., unless he is suspecting shad today? hmm.
You should have let him answer.. I had a reason for asking. If the mixup was actually a slipup, he might have said something different. Oh well. He's the only claimed det at the moment but we don't know what Gry was and no other det has come out. I'll lay off for now
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Shad claimed bodyguard, Imp Marmalade and james rye claimed passive(bit strange isnt it) and brandish is claiming nothing as usual.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What's really lit is that GB submitted a lock on Sakura just after the buzzer, so it was deleted.

Imagine if he was seconds earlier, his lynch yesterday could have checked this tunnel.

But probably not...

Imperium goes in to "save" me, only to not lock.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Should look at the two kills issued from Godwana - or we're not bothered about that?? lol
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
You should have let him answer.. I had a reason for asking. If the mixup was actually a slipup, he might have said something different. Oh well. He's the only claimed det at the moment but we don't know what Gry was and no other det has come out. I'll lay off for now
I don't know how the mixup happened when he has only 2 results!! but yeah I guess we leave him be for now. He wasn't pressured or even asked iirc and yet he claimed on him own.

Shad claimed bodyguard, Imp Marmalade and james rye claimed passive(bit strange isnt it) and brandish is claiming nothing as usual.
Imp implied bomb, said it's best not to vote last!
Marma said she's townie.
James said passive.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't know how the mixup happened when he has only 2 results!! but yeah I guess we leave him be for now. He wasn't pressured or even asked iirc and yet he claimed on him own.


Imp implied bomb, said it's best not to vote last!
Marma said she's townie.
James said passive.
This kind of freakout can happen to a solo player, if he had a team then this will only happen if it makes sense for his team to ask him to do that.

I couldn't think of a reason for this reveal, so assuming he stressed out, but he had good reads on the mechanic so I'm not so sure either that he will not be able to think about how to use detective effectively.

Maybe nobody told him that he should ask hosts any questions he has in PM, since he is a new player hosts would be happy to answer his questions.

11 players left, next day 8, next day 5.
This can end a lot sooner than we expect.

Not including the killing roles from the mechanic.



Imp implied bomb, said it's best not to vote last!
Can you quote this post where he said that?

Brandish the team player will vote last easy xD
Probably James or marm, I'm not going last as I have a client tonight that already reserved, and he also need day protection from the BG the next day.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm locking in one hour.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brandish the team player will vote last easy xD
Lol that Brandish is a helpful fella
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Can you quote this post where he said that?
This is the exchange, it's from D2:

My role is passive as I said. I think more would just be revealing it? I'll hold back in revealing it this early in case one of them slips up and also claims it.
Imo revealing isn't a bad idea. It's a passive role, and you could be lynched today, votes are already piling up on you.
In that case it's probably not the best idea to be the last one on that pile on. I think that's a big enough hint right?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I don't know how the mixup happened when he has only 2 results!! but yeah I guess we leave him be for now. He wasn't pressured or even asked iirc and yet he claimed on him own.
This is the only reason I'm not more suspicious and think its a genuine mistake. His Mafia team would have told him exactly how to play it if he was faking a claim. This is way too chaotic.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
This is the only reason I'm not more suspicious and think its a genuine mistake. His Mafia team would have told him exactly how to play it if he was faking a claim. This is way too chaotic.
That's how I feel too, it's too messy to be fabricated by a mafia team.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't buy the bomb claim at all, too many killing potential in the game already.

If she is bomb well so be it, but that should not be a factor in deciding if we want to lynch him or no.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He* it not Thursday yet sorry
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What's really lit is that GB submitted a lock on Sakura just after the buzzer, so it was deleted.

Imagine if he was seconds earlier, his lynch yesterday could have checked this tunnel.

But probably not...

Imperium goes in to "save" me, only to not lock.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Should look at the two kills issued from Godwana - or we're not bothered about that?? lol
What is your role?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
This is the only reason I'm not more suspicious and think its a genuine mistake. His Mafia team would have told him exactly how to play it if he was faking a claim. This is way too chaotic.
That's how I feel too, it's too messy to be fabricated by a mafia team.
I wouldn't exactly say so, but DD took away the chance to probe him a bit more. Anyway, there's not much to gain from pushing that further for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm voting Seraph or Imperium soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What's yours?
?? You do realize we are actively trying to fish out the Janitor from your continent and you would be directly helping by claiming?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I wouldn't exactly say so, but DD took away the chance to probe him a bit more. Anyway, there's not much to gain from pushing that further for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



?? You do realize we are actively trying to fish out the Janitor from your continent and you would be directly helping by claiming?
I thought the strategy is to keep lynching whoever until we get the one Janitor?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Can you elaborate on why for each?
Sera has 3 locks, imperium is a potential wagon.

I'll be off soon and will need to vote for survival reasons like yesterday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top