- Joined
- Dec 18, 2017
- Messages
- 472
- Reaction score
- 1,574
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
On mobile rn so it kinda suck. Would someone tag every active player and ask for their routes till now? Except me, gajeel and james.
Yeah, I meant don't kill james if he uses his Cowboy tomorrow and survives, especially if he looks scummy while doing it.Shad, there can only be one mentee by the way.
Healthy townie going for Restless Spirit, to channel Gry soul into this world so he can shout at you all!You heard the man. Everyone should say their routes, even if you've already stated yours. I'll make a list I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you leaving the option for slaynoir dying, smart mafia play.Yeah, I meant don't kill james if he uses his Cowboy tomorrow and survives, especially if he looks scummy while doing it.
Just block him so that we don't lose more town to the mentor recruiting.
~
Healthy townie going for Restless Spirit, to channel Gry soul into this world so he can shout at you all!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Everybody voted!
Ok so I think seraph just revealed an investigative role (to say the least).
Assuming there is nothing mafia can do anymore to block me or force a kill on the target I will protect:
I can go for Slaynoir:
- I Die and be confirmed
- Live with Slaynoir but seraph dies or somebody else
I can go for Seraph
- I Die and be confirmed
- Live with Seraph but Slaynoir died or somebody else
I will still take responsibility of my choice, so don't worry about giving suggestions.
We have 2 hours to go anyways.
I would like to go for seraph if he promises to be a good boy and use his role for the rest of the game?
Or I will tell you exactly who I will go for so that if there is a doctor they can go for the other person...
Suggestions?
You are saying an unknown detective sanity is better than whatever seraph has?Sickly townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you leaving the option for slaynoir dying, smart mafia play.
Sounds like a spy right?Its clear if seraph is townie and active his role doesnt get a pm back since he was saying he targeted belserion successfully at first.
@Shad belserion used sickly.Attempting to infect Sam with my virus but I see it wasn't needed. I was practically convinced he was the janitor. Escort is the next best thing to be rid of.
Ngl this page catch triggered me a bit mostly because if some of you are actually townies the absolute waste of roles the past 2 nights is ridiculous. The irony of you saying this without adding yourself to the list as well....
I'll admit to having a pretty bad day so my mood might not be the best to analyse the thread atm. I'll be around pretty much all day tomorrow though. I'm sorry if I sound snappish.
He said he investigated DD and that DD was not a protection role.Did I missed something? When did Seraph revealed?
Slaynoir is a new player, maybe he's afraid of killin people with his votes?
I won't tell you how to play but we need more on Seraph to pick him over a confirmed det. Buuuut, mafia can now easily dispatch Seraph while you're protecting Slaynoir and we don't get the usage of his ability. Meanwhile Slaynoir dies while we protect Seraph and the guy is gone before we confirm his sanity.
Though decision indeed.
What does this mean? I don't follow.@Shad belserion used sickly.
He said he investigated DD and that DD was not a protection role.
Asked him if he found something on DD to be this sure
He said depends what role did DD claim
I said Police Officer
He changed the subject
What does this mean? I don't follow.
Sounds like he got no result on DD and thoughts he claimed doctor or bodyguard...
Definitively a tough decision.
Thats horse shit though, why are you lying?You mean me now? First Night i tried to use my action on Sam but was told it won't work cause different continents. Sadly i only learned of this when the Night Phase was already over so i couldn't switch my targets in time.
Last Night i targetted Bel, didn't get any notifications or PMs saying it wouldn't work so i felt confident it worked this time.
Why are our investigators this chaotic?!He said he investigated DD and that DD was not a protection role.
Asked him if he found something on DD to be this sure
He said depends what role did DD claim
I said Police Officer
He changed the subject
What does this mean? I don't follow.
Sounds like he got no result on DD and thoughts he claimed doctor or bodyguard...
Definitively a tough decision.
I had to leave for a bit, I wanted to vote just in case I couldn't make it back to the thread before the day ends.
Well these are the posts I'm referring to with my lies.Thats horse shit though, why are you lying?
I'm voting brandish and the guy didnt vote, there are many reasons for not being active. Gnut got hostkilled as mafia all the time. Possibly your mafia bro samuel is dead and you are going rogue.
You do realize that my absence hasn't just been since SirSam bit the dust right? This has been going on all game. If i was going rogue i wouldn't put myself in a suicidal position.
What makes you so trusted by the way? You ain't a Protector of any kind, i know that much.
Do you have some information incriminating DD?
Depends on what he claims to be.
Police officer
Has there been a day kill since the start of this game? I haven't seen any. His role is practically useless. Doubt Hosts put a role like that in when there isn't a counter part to it. Don't think any Assassin would wait 2 Days to use an action and opt for Night Kills instead. Not with the players we got in this game anyway.