Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure on his ceiling but aiming to be a second Klay is maybe a lot; we'll see.Gonna see how well he does without the pressure of being Klay 2.0. Interested to see how he links up with Lamelo especially.
Lamelo..... Damn you bob.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Klay -2.0Not sure on his ceiling but aiming to be a second Klay is maybe a lot; we'll see.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Imma laugh so hard when bels pick him and he give her negative scoreLOL I mean, you know what to do if you want him right?![]()

Yeah, especially coming from anchoring the defense in a Finals run.Pity something couldn't be worked out between Suns and Ayton. Never good to go into the season with a disgruntled player in your team; especially one whose seeing all his peers get paid this off-season.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure on his ceiling but aiming to be a second Klay is maybe a lot; we'll see.
LOL I mean, you know what to do if you want him right?![]()
Huerter 65/4, Shamet 43/4 (LOL WTF).Depends on me needing it to beat your ass or not.
Rookie extension deadline today btw. Ayton didn't get paid. Bridges at 90/4 is really sweet though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
JJJ got 105/4 LOL
--- Double Post Merged, ---
From Reddit.
Current Extensions:
Luka Doncic: Five years, $207,060,000
Trae Young: Five years, $172,500,000
SGA: Five years, $172,500,000
Michael Porter Jr.: Five years, $172,500,000
Mikal Bridges: Four years, $90,000,000
Wendell Carter Jr.: Four years, $50,000,000
Robert Williams: Four years, $48,000,000
With the addition of Jaren Jackson Jr. (Four years, $105,000,000) the rookie extension totals for the 2018 draft have reached $1.016 billion.
[Marc Stein]
It's Extension Deadline Day for the NBA's Class of 2018. Top contenders for new deals before 6PM ET horn:
1. Ayton (PHX)
2. Jackson Jr. (MEM)
3. Sexton (CLE)
4. Bridges (CHA)
5. DiVincenzo (MIL)
6. Walker (SAS)
7. Huerter (ATL)
8. Shamet (PHX)
I mean, they went overboard with CP3 (though... That was the only way to keep him) but the Bridges deal was really good imo. It's not one or the other.They paid bridges and cp3 at the detriment of Ayton. Not sure if that was the smartest choice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This one intrigues me a bit. He's going to be paid 25+m a year so his talent is already really valued despite missing almost the entirety of last season... And yet you can argue he can easily be seen as most impeoved because he played so little games and minutes '-'Most improved: Jarrett Jackson, Jr.
He was priced on potential more than anything else, so, he can jump the statsheet and make some wave.This one intrigues me a bit. He's going to be paid 25+m a year so his talent is already really valued despite missing almost the entirety of last season... And yet you can argue he can easily be seen as most impeoved because he played so little games and minutes '-'
Unfair either way I think, lol
I've got @Belserion week 1 so the gloves will be off; one of the best teams last year so I'll show her the respect she deserves by not playing aroundBtw ya'll gonna rotate the first week or take a wait and see stance to assess your roster?


Heat. You know alreadyWhose y’all fav team?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After all this grand talk. You better win lmaoI've got @Belserion week 1 so the gloves will be off; one of the best teams last year so I'll show her the respect she deserves by not playing around![]()
It's not really grand, it's just me saying she's a strong woman who shouldn't be taken lightlyAfter all this grand talk. You better win lmao
No one in particular, unfortunately.Coach of the year?
I definitely get from a team perspective on holding him out, but they do need to find some way around it that’s fair for everyone. I don’t think he’d just bail on the team though, at least not while CP3’s there. He likes playing with him, and arguably owes him a fair bit. I think he’s going to ride out his contract and see what happens.Pity something couldn't be worked out between Suns and Ayton. Never good to go into the season with a disgruntled player in your team; especially one whose seeing all his peers get paid this off-season.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure on his ceiling but aiming to be a second Klay is maybe a lot; we'll see.
LOL I mean, you know what to do if you want him right?![]()
I think they're banking on no other team wanting to waste their offer sheet on him (I only a handful of teams will have the cap space) and maybe them offering him less than what they would do if he signed before his rookie deal was over. It's just all really slimey to me, I don't like it.Suns tank for years to get Ayton. Just to let him walk lol. Dude is so gone
--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 11:51 PM, Original Post Date: Yesterday at 11:51 PM ---
Unless cap increase a lot next year and they room to give him the max
--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 11:52 PM ---
They paid bridges and cp3 at the detriment of Ayton. Not sure if that was the smartest choice
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I get that feeling too. He's definitely got room to grow and they have a good base of young players, that if they can keep that core, they could be a really good team for a number of years. So with Huerter, you've got him, Collins and Young on long term contracts. Reddish and Hunter's contracts are up next season so if they can resign those two; that's a good foundation.Speaking of Klay 2.0..... Huerter got his payday. To outsiders, they might think he hasn’t warranted an extension, especially after that lofty billing for him. But I think the Hawks FO know something we don’t and I have a sneaking suspicion he just might have a breakout year. If I could nominate two players at once, I’d vote him and Poole for MIP.
I’m kind of in the same boat. I think the Suns want to try and see more of what Ayton has to offer, and if he can stay consistent and show that his production last season wasn’t a fluke. Ayton’s a good player, but he’s nowhere near Trae or Luka’s tier (if he got the ring last year, he could be somewhat in the mix, but only as the No.3 guy from his draft). Is he a player worth shelling out money for? Sure. But a max contract? Not really.I also think they don't see him as a max guy unfortunately. Bigs tend to peak sooner and he did some injury issues early on, but I'm not sure how severe it was.
If he becomes even capable of doing half of what Klay’s done, the Hawks FO are going to look like big galaxy brain geniuses. Fitting, since Schlenk (the GM) is a Warriors Alumni.I get that feeling too. He's definitely got room to grow and they have a good base of young players, that if they can keep that core, they could be a really good team for a number of years. So with Huerter, you've got him, Collins and Young on long term contracts. Reddish and Hunter's contracts are up next season so if they can resign those two; that's a good foundation
Not really, they are just being "cheap". Instead of offering him 173/4+1 they tried to get him on a shorter deal. As it didn't work they'll just match whoever throws the max at him which will be considerably smaller (128/3+1 at worst).I think they're banking on no other team wanting to waste their offer sheet on him (I only a handful of teams will have the cap space) and maybe them offering him less than what they would do if he signed before his rookie deal was over. It's just all really slimey to me, I don't like it.
I also think they don't see him as a max guy unfortunately.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Too bad I've already seen itI've been cursed and so will you
