Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
You know....for one LaMelo, you can get yourself a shiny Ben Simmons for your collectionLOL I mean, you know what to do if you want him right?![]()

LOOOOL you really have ZERO shame.You know....for one LaMelo, you can get yourself a shiny Ben Simmons for your collection![]()

May I interest you in a slightly battered Draymond for your undesirable Simoans?You know....for one LaMelo, you can get yourself a shiny Ben Simmons for your collection![]()
i give you gordon for him or boogieMay I interest you in a slightly battered Draymond for your undesirable Simoans?
Hm, even together they don't have 2 working legs, I'll have to pass sorry.i give you gordon for him or boogie
I don't know what you meanLOOOOL you really have ZERO shame.![]()
Usually Draymond would be an instant no but I'll think about it. Let me see what happens with Simmons this week.May I interest you in a slightly battered Draymond for your undesirable Simoans?
The Mazino of the 2021-22 season right hereYou know....for one LaMelo, you can get yourself a shiny Ben Simmons for your collection![]()
Homie is actually offering boogiei give you gordon for him or boogie
read between the lines... it was fun cuz of his prior poor offer... but you know boogie for your best one if you likeHomie is actually offering boogie![]()

yo... y all started that shit last year when someone offered de andre jordan for hardenThe Mazino of the 2021-22 season right here![]()
yo... y all started that shit last year when someone offered de andre jordan for harden
cant remember anymore but both did make ridiculous trade proposals once in a while so i just adjustedWas that Milly? Scav? Shits hilarious
Is it a shit offer? Despite having a very poor start last season, Draymond raised his fantasy value a lot and finished with an average of 35.7 (compared to Simmons' 37.5) and even a bigger total (thanks COVID). Simmons isn't playing probably until he's traded and she already has Isaac in her IRread between the lines... it was fun cuz of his prior poor offer... but you know boogie for your best one if you like
yo... y all started that shit last year when someone offered de andre jordan for harden
Wait, I know we had some wild trades last year but who was this?yo... y all started that shit last year when someone offered de andre jordan for harden

the isnt playing part is the only thing to consider.... the ceiling on simmons is way higherIs it a shit offer? Despite having a very poor start last season, Draymond raised his fantasy value a lot and finished with an average of 35.7 (compared to Simmons' 37.5) and even a bigger total (thanks COVID). Simmons isn't playing probably until he's traded and she already has Isaac in her IR![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
dunno... a year ago. i was just like: HUH you for realWait, I know we had some wild trades last year but who was this?![]()
But you are talking about absurd hypotheticals compared to actual facts. Draymond delivered last year.the isnt playing part is the only thing to consider.... the ceiling on simmons is way higher
then i can say boogie was injured last season and came back and had some ok games but was off cuz he had no rhythm.... this season he could average 30 if hes not injured and his shooting percentage stays solid. starting 5 for sure
the mf started with 37 yesterday
booker sucked yesterday though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
dunno... a year ago. i was just like: HUH you for real
not me you jerk, I would not want Harden at all.Was that Milly? Scav? Shits hilarious
so every player who delivered last year will also deliver this year ?But you are talking about absurd hypotheticals compared to actual facts. Draymond delivered last year.