Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
B-b-but that's my special thing :biblethump

Honestly, how do you expect to get anywhere in this game if we cannot even analyze deaths for most of the game. Focus on the living or come up with a better plan. I'm open. Just not that what Gry said.
You still didn‘t say why you dislike the protector thing, if that‘s what you mean with what Gry said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said neither did Demon. Where‘s you people‘s conviction in what you say?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If you aren't you can just argue and prove they're wrong but giving up like this doesn't help us in any way.
i'm not gonna argue anymore, i said what i had to say, i gave role hints, more than plenty including today, I'm not giving up, i'm just not arguing, and it'ss not the first time i offer myself for lynch.
Sakura it makes no sense that yesterday you were even making a list with hints about roles and claims but today you're about to give up because a few people said they suspect you.
i'm still updating my list and making my sus notes. Well yea, because those same ppl always end up getting me lynched, when i'm town. What am I to think, they're all mafias? Could be, just that Evil is as evil is always, i learned not to assume he's mafia just because he picks a fight with me every fkn game, i got him lynched once and he was town and that made me realize it's just how he plays (when it comes to me, plus there were some personal hmm feelings in the past games), gry, i still have nightmares from his investigator + lover role 2 games ago when he got me lynched cuz "wow how absurd it is to think investigator could get the mechanic lover role", and guess what it was true, and hardy, i have no fkn clue why he's set on me rn might just be trying to trigger me or others who dislike me to lynch me, mby scum.

in any case, my role won't affect the game.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Come on. Kills are rarely prevented. They don‘t know for 100% sure, but they have a pretty damn good guess on who is very very likely dead. Not sure why you‘re being pedantic here.
Not being pedantic. Just don't see a party trying a second time in this circumstances and think that the comment based on possible other parties trying the same target in different nights has too many clauses and missing info for it to make it worth telling people they should only protect one person. So it came out as malicious to me and that's what I felt like worth mentioning.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But the killer is unlikely to be alone. I expect 3 killing parties at the very least. It‘s better to hold 1 person safe from all 3, rather than risk walking around targetting widely and shattering illusions.
Hm. But if illusions don't count as townies, where's the benefit?

Trying to think what's the best approach considering the death council (or wtv) too. Let's say you are town and doc perma heals you "cause gry". Then the council kills you "cause gry"?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And what's the reason you're covering for him second day in a row? His Lover-chan perhaps, or have you become so similar to Hardy that you think you can read his thoughts now?

I'm obviously just assuming. Why should I have learned something from last time? Maybe he learned something, that if I pressure him more he should better comply instead of putting it off like before.

He definitely has some more explaining to do vote wise, than I, and I prefer he start now.
I‘m not covering, it‘s called playing mafia game. Giving my opinion to what I see happening.

Assuming doesn‘t sound so certain though, almost as if you‘re trying to see who would follow you up on it 🤔 But fine, I‘ll take that explanation for now.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i'm still updating my list and making my sus notes. Well yea, because those same ppl always end up getting me lynched, when i'm town. What am I to think, they're all mafias? Could be, just that Evil is as evil is always, i learned not to assume he's mafia just because he picks a fight with me every fkn game, i got him lynched once and he was town and that made me realize it's just how he plays (when it comes to me, plus there were some personal hmm feelings in the past games), gry, i still have nightmares from his investigator + lover role 2 games ago when he got me lynched cuz "wow how absurd it is to think investigator could get the mechanic lover role", and guess what it was true, and hardy, i have no fkn clue why he's set on me rn might just be trying to trigger me or others who dislike me to lynch me, mby scum.

in any case, my role won't affect the game.
If they always get you lynched when you're town then it's because of you givin up and not fighting back. Find a way around it. But that's all I have to say for now because I don't want people suspecting me for trying to raise your spirit.
And if your role won't affect the game why was it added then? That makes no sense. All roles are useful.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I know you were low on time D1 but you didn‘t backread things you missed? Panda explained it a couple times even that the Illusions of mechanic are not same as SS ones. Other people also said it like Evil. Unusual that you pay so little attention.
Good I wasn't planning on paying too much attention.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: vandred. I was doing almost everything I say I dislike day one that I see most people do '-'

I thought this was evident enough but that someone with not a lot of experience would try to take a bite. Didn't expect someone that makes analysis to actually go for it LOL wtf.

Also I was taking the piss with my day one bot just because it's fun.
I can see this for every post except the ones near the end with Vand. Does not fit with what you said here, if it‘s the only reason.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Like everything is in the first few days. Things tend to move on from day 4 above? I think that's how it been in the previous games. Not the point of interest here.
The thing that makes me agree with him is the fact that as much as the game mechanic might seem like a hindrance, no matter how many killing parties are out there, they will have to repeat targets at some point to confirm a kill. So targettin the same person with protective roles to make sure they are safe is a good thing. In this game thunder will hit the same place twice. If it doesn't, a kill isn't bound to happen by any normal means unless I got something wrong.
Yup, you're sharing your impression on his saying, I'm sharing mine.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Like I said, if you were legit you would had been clean about it and showed your most spammy skills. Instead you remained shut and... Hoped someone else would vote him unaware?
yea yea, lulu most spammy member. did i not mention i was working on a deadline for today? I did. I posted my list later and then went back to work. I can't be bothered to try and argue when i don't even have an imp role. Stop trying to put this method of thinking on me, you don't know what i think and how i think, you can't possibly know how i'd react considering I've been in a few long ass month depression and kept having mental breakdowns, which i have mentioned many times not only in the mg. I'm not in that dark place anymore, I mentioned I wanted to redeem myself for past behavior and want to show you ppl it's not who i actually am. The fact that you're pushing my buttons with your interpretation of my thought process only makes me extremely sus of you.

So with that.

There I'm triggered:

!Votekill Hardy
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But we are nothing alike.

I think..
yea idk, it's not the first time i call you hardy and hardy gry... it's fine dw I'll get it right eventually
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I can see this for every post except the ones near the end with Vand. Does not fit with what you said here, if it‘s the only reason.
Yeah because it was the end of the day and I turned the bot off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top