Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,622
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well sadly lala, i don't care if you liked it or not, u can just ignore it and make it like it's not there and for those that can guess it it's there as a bonus, i never gave it as a hint alone cuz i knew not a lot of people will get it, i saw an opportunity to make it as a hint and so i did when i saw my role
I'm not saying you should care, I said I made some criticism, period. You're free to ignore said criticism as well, specially if you'll speak like that.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
How does the mechanic work in terms of the golden circle deadpad? Is Sam now actively voting to revive / kill someone or it needs to be filled with 5 people for the first votes to begin? I am bit confused by that.

Additional info:
My hint limit the roles I can claim to 5
At least one person has already figured it out (I confirmed to him that he did).

But Ty for asking politely this time, I get triggered a lot by that wink emoji
OK, that's sort of helpful. So you're Doctor or something.

Not intentional, I thought the smiley is cute, but it is a bit smug, yeah.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Will place my votekill on Marmalade for now. Crescent still has to arrive but better be safe.

Stacking on one seems like the better choice for lynches too, the longer the game gets the less votes will count, we just dont see it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How does the mechanic work in terms of the golden circle deadpad? Is Sam now actively voting to revive / kill someone or it needs to be filled with 5 people for the first votes to begin? I am bit confused by that.
My understanding is that Sam is there alone doing nothing, cause 3 votes are needed for an effect to take place. He'll stay there till they're 5, but with 3 they could cast something in the game already. When a 6th person leaves the game, Sam goes to the deadpad.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
dawson mentioned he's extremely busy, he'll probably appear at some point, for now I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because he's an asset late game.

I'd have for you ppl to repeat last game when you lynched someone cuz "they posted too little" "not their usual spammy self" and bam they turn up town ofc.

but then again I love saying " I told you so", so please don't mind me.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill Erin

I should also take shad advice of going and studying after all the great fear of math test is tomorrow
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Even if we know it's not shinobi alrdy? Jinx did say she got someone from the list of the day 1 lynch.
...To be honest I thought she meant she had her own "D1 lynch list" and picked someone from there, but now that you mention it '-' I suppose she meant the people who voted for Sam or me? Which includes Cres herself by the way, so a funny choice. Doesn't look like there's much more to wait for at any rate, so votekill MarmaladeSky.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How does the mechanic work in terms of the golden circle deadpad? Is Sam now actively voting to revive / kill someone or it needs to be filled with 5 people for the first votes to begin? I am bit confused by that.
I was wondering this too, also will they receive a list of all the illusions to vote from? or do they have to guess?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
...To be honest I thought she meant she had her own "D1 lynch list" and picked someone from there, but now that you mention it '-' I suppose she meant the people who voted for Sam or me? Which includes Cres herself by the way, so a funny choice. Doesn't look like there's much more to wait for at any rate, so votekill MarmaladeSky.
Yeah, was afraid of my interpretation of "day 1 lynch list" not being Sam voters, but she mentioned it at least twice as if it was a relevant bit regarding her actions so if it's something we can't rly work with (as in your example, a list she had of people she'd lynch) then I don't see why she'd kept sharing that line, idk.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
a wait i just re read, lol random and if they're alive they die
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
SO WAIT, IF THE VOTED PERSON IS NOT AN ILLUSION AND THEY DIE THEY BECOME ILLUSIONS.

dammit :))) that's quite a gamble
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I mean, we all knew afking was going to be supereffective this game. By talking little they dont give means of incrimination.



That he's the most afk of all I guess.
The thing is he said more in 4 posts than some of the other afkers so its not a logical choice.
It seems like Marmalade just voted them as a desperate attempt to save their own skin.

That doesn't read very Townie of Marmalade to me, but even if they flip Scum, it doesn't confirm Daws as Town. They may just be from a different faction.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You wrote her name in the death note didnt you?

Seriously guys whatever Marm shows dont trust this man. He needs to be checked either tonight or in the future.
Why?

Think of the scum dd scenario.

It only works if his team used m.det on marm and he wants to gain trust. Which he did in Magi. But with multiple parties this means painting a massive target on your head.

In that game he died immediately by an assassination.

So it's not only a very specific scenario but it needs dd to play THE SAME and make THE SAME MISTAKE that fucked him immediately, now in an even bigger game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock Marm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top