Well going by jinx reaction and how she claimed on day 1, I don't really feel like she's lying. Either she's laying it on real thick and deceiving us quite well, or she just really used a randomizer on N2... Leaning toward the latter for now
But hard to point out someone who's very obviously suspicious. Kind of leaning toward EH atm, because saying all his hints were lies and then he comes out with a detective claim is sort of strange.
@GrySun @Gajeel @Cinera how about you say a bit more about your role? Your hint(s) so far are basically not telling us anything. Especially you Gry, you're asking all kinds of questions and seem to make some good thoughts here and there, but overall not the least bit aggressive, or more like you seem very indecisive. And with each day (real life) that continues I'm getting more suspicious of you.
How exactly is it vote train when I was like the 4th person out of 30 who voted for her? Vote train is what the people after the 6th or 7th voter did. Everyone was like "Well yeah Marm could be it but I dunno...", going in circles. Meanwhile I questioned her directly and even said her behavior is suspicious. If you check my posts, you can read all of that. Besides that, I just feel like you made a bad play, so I'm far from convinced you're mafia. Not saying it could just be awful mafia play, though.