Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
How many is your number right now in the mason group?
And can we meet some of them?

Are they with us now?
Votelock to kill me or move on. I've got no more info to offer.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm still backreading but will answer since you mentioned me, yes I don't mind revealing now that I got some confirmations.



Thanks to this post I know I'm sane spy.
It would have been better if I came first and EH confirmed it afterwards, but eh can't help it.

N1: Hardy but he didn't move (went for him since he claimed spy)
N2: Evil3ye but was too late (he said he was gonna use his power the next night)
N3: EH got that he went for Vandred
It sounds convenient since I come after EH, but you guys can choose someone for me to target as confirmation again next night. I'll be fine since even if there are more escorts they got their hands busy with all the dets.
They do sound convenient since there's nothing new that could be confirmed by someone else. I'm torn between thinking you and EH are orange mafia or it really being just a big one and that's why it made no difference between Cres and EH yesterday. But this could also change things.

Could you explain what you mean about your N2 result? And where Hardy claimed Spy if possible.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,087
Gender
Female
Country
France
Great to see that every time someone claims spy in this game they end up mafia.

Im surprsied not to see Tatsu she seemed excited to play, but she barely appears ? did she mentioned any irl stuff ?
I still am, just got a few unforeseen events getting in the way.

@Tatsumaki when you catch up, who would you lynch today? Your top 3.
After all this backreading I would say Gry, Cinera or Daws.
I'm not fond of Holt and maybe Nii too.

They do sound convenient since there's nothing new that could be confirmed by someone else. I'm torn between thinking you and EH are orange mafia or it really being just a big one and that's why it made no difference between Cres and EH yesterday. But this could also change things.

Could you explain what you mean about your N2 result? And where Hardy claimed Spy if possible.
Sorry for Hardy I meant he claimed active don't know why I wrote spy.
N2 I meant I didn't make it back in time.

I went for EH cause I found him sus. But it seems like he's at least not lying about his targets.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Sorry for Hardy I meant he claimed active don't know why I wrote spy.
N2 I meant I didn't make it back in time.

I went for EH cause I found him sus. But it seems like he's at least not lying about his targets.
Okay thanks. The fact that you're even saying you skipped submitting a night action just like EH did is both funny and concerning x)

That's the main thing that makes Gry trust EH as far as I understood it, because mafias never come up with such an excuse. I think I can start seeing a picture there... but that would be a heck of a connection to make.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tatsumaki just confirmed me, lad. :mono
If she's legit and you're not supporting each other, she only confirmed you targeted me. And you said you did it because I was pissing you off. Am I really going to shatter next? :notlikethis
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you said you did it because I was pissing you off
Wait ir isn't as personal as it sound. I gave additional explanation in another of my posts but since I'm on mobile it's hard to get to it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
This looks like a late in the day attemp to use spy to claim safely.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Also she's been in league with those trying to take me down till now why do you guys think there's a connection between us? I know you veterans are used to see mafia sacrificing one another to gain towns trust but it isn't a gameplan I'd like to use if I was red.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,087
Gender
Female
Country
France
If she's legit and you're not supporting each other, she only confirmed you targeted me. And you said you did it because I was pissing you off. Am I really going to shatter next? :notlikethis
Well he confirmed you since he got the same result for you as for James. But I'm wondering you said you stopped having results on N2 (so illusion ?) yet he targeted you on N3 and you're still here so ? Am I missing something ?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This looks like a late in the day attemp to use spy to claim safely.
Well, maybe. I can't speak for her at all but her result isn't a lie. My target is correct.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,087
Gender
Female
Country
France
This looks like a late in the day attemp to use spy to claim safely.
I'm not sure I understand...is it because I confirmed EH target after him ? If it is there is a way to confim me again.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wait ir isn't as personal as it sound. I gave additional explanation in another of my posts but since I'm on mobile it's hard to get to it.
If you're thinking I'm feeling like you have something against me, then don't worry, it was a half-serious remark. I don't buy into the whole "My role is related to cleaning" - "so you're admitting Janitor!?!" kind of business, so I wouldn't assume you were openly suggesting you just killed me x)

I do have a strong suspicion you might have killed, Escorted, Mafia Det'ed me or whatever though '3'
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah not a priority since I'm not planning to change my vote, let see were others say, I've never had spy :(
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well he confirmed you since he got the same result for you as for James. But I'm wondering you said you stopped having results on N2 (so illusion ?) yet he targeted you on N3 and you're still here so ? Am I missing something ?
Good point. So either Vand is lying about being an Illusion(no way he‘s being Escort blocked 2 days instead of a Det claimer from before), or Heaven is lying. Remind me which of the 2 claimed first? Could be that Vand is the fresh kill of another mafia team and Heaven slipped up by saying he targetted him, or Vand lying. I don‘t see an alternative here so one of the 2 is likely lying.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well he confirmed you since he got the same result for you as for James. But I'm wondering you said you stopped having results on N2 (so illusion ?) yet he targeted you on N3 and you're still here so ? Am I missing something ?
I sure hope that means I'm still alive. That would be great. '3'


Also she's been in league with those trying to take me down till now why do you guys think there's a connection between us? I know you veterans are used to see mafia sacrificing one another to gain towns trust but it isn't a gameplan I'd like to use if I was red.
Well we kinda just saw Cres doing it to Marm so...

And if you're all a big mafia family, then you or Cres doesn't matter much. Could even be more than one Escort on the same team, so voting one way or the other wouldn't matter much and would eventually buy only temporary credibility.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
he confirmed you since he got the same result for you as for James
Don't count on me confirming Vandred, because I may still be paranoid. Although with DD gettin 3 guilty in a row it feels less likely to be. If we both can get results tonight and stay alive it will be great.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm still backreading but will answer since you mentioned me, yes I don't mind revealing now that I got some confirmations.



Thanks to this post I know I'm sane spy.
It would have been better if I came first and EH confirmed it afterwards, but eh can't help it.

N1: Hardy but he didn't move (went for him since he claimed spy)
N2: Evil3ye but was too late (he said he was gonna use his power the next night)
N3: EH got that he went for Vandred
It sounds convenient since I come after EH, but you guys can choose someone for me to target as confirmation again next night. I'll be fine since even if there are more escorts they got their hands busy with all the dets.
Oh I missed this. Yeah it looks awfully convenient indeed. Fortunately @Evil3ye should be able to confirm if he went with Hardy, that he was spied on N1.

With N2 you being too late you mean he claimed before you did? Or that you didn‘t PM?

How come you checked Heaven? Did you still think he was mafia even after Crescent showed Escort?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm not sure I understand...is it because I confirmed EH target after him ? If it is there is a way to confim me again.
Oh I missed this. Yeah it looks awfully convenient indeed. Fortunately @Evil3ye should be able to confirm if he went with Hardy, that he was spied on N1.

With N2 you being too late you mean he claimed before you did? Or that you didn‘t PM?

How come you checked Heaven? Did you still think he was mafia even after Crescent showed Escort?
That's right, best townie role can confirm Tatsu, which could be the unclaimed action Evil mentioned. That would be some seriously good info if it means both Mary and Tatsu turn from most suspected low-activity players to pretty much confirmed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Speaking of untrustworthy...


I don't have anything useful from night actions, but I've finally woken up and attained power.

I'll be able to contribute to Town with useful information from Night Actions from tomorrow onwards.

For today, I'll probably place my vote on the Lynch Candidate that I saw the most persuasive case raised against.


If someone with more time/who paid more attention to the game could summarise the position/arguments of the people that defended Jinx, that would be really appreciated.

I expect that we'll find some Scum if we dug into those Players.
Would you mind sharing who were your targets since N1?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,087
Gender
Female
Country
France
Oh I missed this. Yeah it looks awfully convenient indeed. Fortunately @Evil3ye should be able to confirm if he went with Hardy, that he was spied on N1.

With N2 you being too late you mean he claimed before you did? Or that you didn‘t PM?

How come you checked Heaven? Did you still think he was mafia even after Crescent showed Escort?
Would be good if he did.

No I sent my PM but got told I was too late.

Combination of not fully trusting him and since he claimed det he was bound to target someone and I would finally get a result
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well he confirmed you since he got the same result for you as for James. But I'm wondering you said you stopped having results on N2 (so illusion ?) yet he targeted you on N3 and you're still here so ? Am I missing something ?
Vandred is mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top