The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
I meant yesterday you saw me wondering if I'm dead already when I had no result, I might have missed it but I do not recall this conversation occured yesterday, where you could have confirmed that I am either blocked or lying.
If I had said that, it will still defeat the purpose. I knew you weren't so there was no reason to say so. Tho meanwhile, doesn't that mean the supposed escort blocked you? If you are legit? Erin also got no feedback that night...
Alright, fine, let's lynch Holt and see if he is the real Avenger or the Third Party of this game or not. Since Evil will never die apprently we know he will never be able to avenge Evil anyway in the first place. Let's assume Van died recruiting Holt and we shall see if we are right. And if not, then Mafia/TP still got a chance of victory, that makes the game more fun, right?
is this the van situation someone mentioned this morning that s making holt sus? can someone explain this more to me onegai. @Vandred did u try recruiting holt and now u think u re dead or smthing like that?
That's a nice reminder actually. Unless there are 2 escorts, why did Erin have no results? We know she isn't illusion (Nii said he targeted her). Unless Nii lied about that (weird since he has detective). she shouldn't have been blocked as well? And again she claimed blocked again...
Hm. Personally, if I'm stalling on Evil/Mary, as well as EH (cos Tatsu), then that leaves Nii/Erin, DD/Cinera. Nii is pirate turned detective. He's the sort that we can't ever figure until he is actually dead. Erin supposedly getting blocked 3 times this game alone is a bit too much for me to take. DD is in similar boat to Nii for me but I trust him a bit more. Cinera could just be coasting on DD. If I were to go for anyone else, it'd be Erin or Cinera
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You realize I have to be boss to be scum right? And if I'm boss, I'll likely be mason as well? Are you not paying attention?
is this the van situation someone mentioned this morning that s making holt sus? can someone explain this more to me onegai. @Vandred did u try recruiting holt and now u think u re dead or smthing like that?
is this the van situation someone mentioned this morning that s making holt sus? can someone explain this more to me onegai. @Vandred did u try recruiting holt and now u think u re dead or smthing like that?
Hmm, I'd honestly go for one of Erin or Cinera. But I lean more towards Erin. Dunno, just feel her flip could easily incriminate Nii, which isn't necessarily the case for Cinera/DD. Erin hasn't exactly given us anything of substance too. Cinera's flip will not tell us much rn imo
Honestly I am jsut thinking to go for Cinera as of right now.
Maybe bit of a crackpot theory, but what if they were the insane apprentice turned mafia? Then just said they targetted digital one of the least sus detectives?
I did not see a single hint of Cinera as to the role or who they targetted connecting either of these and then comes Day 4 (or 5?), and they come with this suspicious role claim, just to follow it up with suspicious targets and untrustworthy results.
VOTEKILL CINERA
I am not super confident about it, but the other choices I had for today (Heaven who digital invetigated and got innocent, Belsa who is probably already dead, Holt who is at least active and anwers to questions and shares theories, Mary who could have been just blocked after saying she targets Shad) even less so.
Hmm, I'd honestly go for one of Erin or Cinera. But I lean more towards Erin. Dunno, just feel her flip could easily incriminate Nii, which isn't necessarily the case for Cinera/DD. Erin hasn't exactly given us anything of substance too. Cinera's flip will not tell us much rn imo
So do we stick with Holt cause you're an illusion/failed to recruit him or do we stick with EH to start thinning out the many dets we got? I think about locking Holt and just see for ourselves if the most obvious scenario of you dying due a lynch was also the real one or not. Cause if not then we got an actual 2nd Escort/Prostitute who for whatever reason (2nd couple lovers for the lolz?) blocks own party members/doesn't reveal herself to town and that just doesn't make sense, especially with an insane and sane det running around. Or they could block Mazino and get rid of the dets one by one, not risk you in case you already blow yourself up on some scumbag when doing a recruitment.
Holt would be the more convenient option for my current situation, but much less than it would appear. At the moment three cases are possible:
1) I was killed directly
2) I was blocked
3) I died on Holt who is Boss but not Mason
If Holt flips town I can eliminate option 3), which is already iffy. If Holt flips mafia I can't eliminate any. So if I think of myself, I don't gain much either way and I still won't be able to know if it's safe to get revived or we'd be falling right into the mafia's trap.
EH has been a fair option all game, and yeah the Det issue looks like it can only be solved by lynching him or Erin at this point. Still, lots of people have been a more or less fair option. The "instincts" from yesterday's bomb dodge look bad for sure, but I don't know if I'd call that a last straw.
I'm not stubborn. I had a theory, and I engaged with others about it. I do not trust Evil/Mary much (or anyone else really) but I am willing to concede for now that there are a few things that could be wrong with my theory.
I had mentioned the Erin bit before I went into Evil. And Cinera is just someone we've had in the shadows for much too long.
I have to say, I still rather Erin to Cinera for lynch. Evil says cinera (since he has an action for Erin) but I do not trust it anyway.
How am I supposed to lie, James? Lie about my alignment and role. I'm a town detective. I got my target confirmed by the town spy. I got my alignment confirmed by the town spy. I got my sanity confirmed by my actions and results.
Holt would be the more convenient option for my current situation, but much less than it would appear. At the moment three cases are possible:
1) I was killed directly
2) I was blocked
3) I died on Holt who is Boss but not Mason
If Holt flips town I can eliminate option 3), which is already iffy. If Holt flips mafia I can't eliminate any. So if I think of myself, I don't gain much either way and I still won't be able to know if it's safe to get revived or we'd be falling right into the mafia's trap.
EH has been a fair option all game, and yeah the Det issue looks like it can only be solved by lynching him or Erin at this point. Still, lots of people have been a more or less fair option. The "instincts" from yesterday's bomb dodge look bad for sure, but I don't know if I'd call that a last straw.
I know it is one of the first 2, but I cannot say for sure. There will not be anything to get from my lynch, particularly because I do not even really have any connection with any player at the moment. It's not as though my flip (regardless of affiliation) will reveal anything about anything else. EH, I am willing to overlook for now because Tatsu checked him.