Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, going for Gajeel doesn't feel right.
I have no idea on whom to place my vote on

Holt why do you defend erin when she just placed a vote on you?
Because I do not act on emotion. There is no need to simply suspect or vote someone because they suspect me. I have suspected Erin in the past (even yesterday I said her or Cinera is a good lynch). I’m simply eliminating possibilities to find the right lynch. I don’t really care for who is voting me or not.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
30 mins left

remember grysun results

N1 Holt innocent
N2 Haya innocent
N3 Tatsu no result
N4 Mazino innocent

And niichan got
N5 guilty on shobu.
N6 erin innocent.

My results

N1 Marmalade Guilty
N2 Haya Guilty
N3 EH Guilty
N4 Grysun Guilty
N5 Belserion Innocent

Plus evil results

Uh? I do not know she was blocked. Just pointing it out. Evil did say he saw an investigation on Shad (supposedly from Erin).

I'm looking at Evil's results again, and is there anything we can see from there that isn't something that can be inferred?

N1 Sam -> nothing
N2 Marmalade -> N1 apprenticed
N3 Hardy -> N1 spied and cursed
N4 Lambu -> N1 recruited and killed, N2 protective action
N5 ??? -> no feedback?
N6 Shad -> Blocked N1 and investigation N4

I can't remember if Asako already mentioned she apprenticed Marm before Evil revealed this as well as Tatsu's spy result. I'm going to check this myself in a bit but if anyone can remember, then please help. Ultimately this is what will clear him (imo) and thus Erin by extension. Because Lambu's results is something that can be inferred. And there's that strange N2 protective action (didn't Farf say she protected N1 not N2? again can't recall). N5 with no feedback. When he posted Shad's result, he added iirc which sounded odd to me.

There's also the DD/EH/Mary business to think on.
Marmalade was also investigated, i forgot to write that when i was citing shit from my memo
The night 1 marmalade investigator was me the insane detective. Keel the gajeel.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
It feels wrong killing gajeel

Seeing how DD didn't got a result on mary the other night might also imply that he is an illusion so for this round unfortunately i will go votekill digitaldude

I guess better go for an illusion rather than an alive player


Still feels bad though
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
just showed how evil confirmed me...guess im dying this round. bye friends.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I keep forgetting that actually. Hmm, would’ve make sense for Evil to lie about that.


Without the hostkill thing, Gaj would’ve been my easy choice.

It’s ridiculous how there’s one thing that causes reason for pause on every player. What sort of game is this even? I’m having such a hard time figuring it out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meant wouldn’t *
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Equaling Heaven you never responded why you trust DD so much?

@Vandred is here thankfully. Please read up and let me know your thoughts (if they’ve changed)
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I guess better go for an illusion rather than an alive player
I don't think I agree with this. We'd take two rounds to kill an alive player meanwhile the illusion will pop with one action tonight.
I know the GL can bring them back but still
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can you also add that the spy confirmed me pickin you as a target? And that nothing happened to you? What do you think I am, unskilled?
That's right, you and Erin should also be in the "can't be TP, can be mafia" group like Bel. Which is a big part of what makes me think Gajeel or Holt are the right choice, and Holt feels more like a townie who's trying his best to me.

I'm really not sold on the orange theory, so with EH having the Spy result, DD having the Mort result, Holt having Gry's result and Erin having Mort + Gry, they can be reds but not the mysterious killer. So it's Gaj for me, except my vote doesn't count x)


(edited out the monster gif in the quote °3° )
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Equaling Heaven you never
One of the few players in the game that gave us good results and also one of the few that confirmed me. That's it. Nothing aside those notes.
I'm not afraid of him dying because of the lovers theory because it isn't a thing, I'm afraid of him being townie and we commiting a mislynch.
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Votekill Gajeel
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hmm. I will go for Gajeel then and hope we are right.

Votekill Gajeel
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So what we do? 10 mins left...
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
just showed how evil confirmed me...guess im dying this round. bye friends.
You are not dying Eh has alrady 3 locked votes on him


Holt, question, did you already said whom you locked with your avenger mark? Or didn't you target anyone yet
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I still need to target someone but my brain is fried from considering so many possibilities. @Vandred suggestion?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You are not dying Eh has alrady 3 locked votes on him


Holt, question, did you already said whom you locked with your avenger mark? Or didn't you target anyone yet
No I haven’t targeted yet
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
I have no clue who to go for, what holt said about Erin makes me wanna back away from her, but I still can’t make a confident decision about any of the others. I m thinking of cowardly going for bel who s dead anyways. i dont have much time to think rationally about the Lynch so I d rather not make a crucial decision
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top