- Joined
- Nov 26, 2018
- Messages
- 6,815
- Reaction score
- 11,877
- Age
- 42
- Country
-
Hello ladies and germs,
Can't get enough Mas threads? You've come to the right place!
Use this thread to consolidate alllll the other Maschenny threads into one resource!
Example:
Just to name a few. Post your favorites and I'll update the OP!
======================
Got "fantart" you just happened to find? Works of art that are totally in someone else's house? Post it here!
Example:
To be fair, those are come-hither, bedroom-eyes if I've ever seen such a thing!Do they make these things full-body length or what?
===================
Also, feel free to use this as a repertory for important Mas panels to be used in discussions. Yes, yes, there are files and spreadsheets on your personal computers devoted to that, so this is a bit redundant, but not everyone has access to your home PC. Or imgur account. I mean *I* do, and I've cleared you from any 'FBI, OPEN UP!' scenarios. You can thank me later. But I digress!
Example:
=========================
Finally, for those DIY'ers, don't forget to post shots of your homemade 'Maschenny Cage' or dungeon, whipping-post, kennel, restraints, St. Andrew's Cross, racks, Maschenny-sized gynecological chair, etc etc!
Example:
[not found]
Don't forget to visit the poll!
Can't get enough Mas threads? You've come to the right place!
Use this thread to consolidate alllll the other Maschenny threads into one resource!
Example:
Discussion - Maschenny's Favour (511 Spoilers)
Introduction Asensio proposed a deal to AA where in exchange for letting go of the mouse: AA agreed to do the unspecified favour, essentially giving Maschenny a blank check: This was a blank check that Maschenny purchased at the cost of AA's life and the mouse, so she can probably get a lot...
mangahelpers.com
Discussion - Yuri is Going to Lose Her Bet With Maschenny
At the end of Maschenny's conversation with Yuri, there was more or less direct foreshadowing that Yuri would lose: Exhibit Bet (Foreshadowing) I bolded the parts that I think foreshadow Yuri's loss: ...A Bet... ? For Thirteen Months with sister Maschenny? Then if we do the bet, whoever...
mangahelpers.com
Discussion - Could Maschenny Side With Baam After the Nest?
Alternative Title: "How Baam acquires his Yandere haremette". Introduction Beyond helping him for her own ends, might Maschenny decide to more permanently side with Baam? Fully commit to supporting his cause? I don't think it's the most likely outcome of her character arc in the Nest, but I do...
mangahelpers.com
Just to name a few. Post your favorites and I'll update the OP!
======================
Got "fantart" you just happened to find? Works of art that are totally in someone else's house? Post it here!
Example:
To be fair, those are come-hither, bedroom-eyes if I've ever seen such a thing!
===================
Also, feel free to use this as a repertory for important Mas panels to be used in discussions. Yes, yes, there are files and spreadsheets on your personal computers devoted to that, so this is a bit redundant, but not everyone has access to your home PC. Or imgur account. I mean *I* do, and I've cleared you from any 'FBI, OPEN UP!' scenarios. You can thank me later. But I digress!
Example:
=========================
Finally, for those DIY'ers, don't forget to post shots of your homemade 'Maschenny Cage' or dungeon, whipping-post, kennel, restraints, St. Andrew's Cross, racks, Maschenny-sized gynecological chair, etc etc!
Example:
[not found]
Don't forget to visit the poll!
@Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera
@Shadowlord123
@Shadowlord123
