Maschenny Super-Megathread

Do you simp for MASter?


  • Total voters
    7

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Hello ladies and germs,

Can't get enough Mas threads? You've come to the right place!

Use this thread to consolidate alllll the other Maschenny threads into one resource!

Example:




Just to name a few. Post your favorites and I'll update the OP!

======================

Got "fantart" you just happened to find? Works of art that are totally in someone else's house? Post it here!

Example:



To be fair, those are come-hither, bedroom-eyes if I've ever seen such a thing! Do they make these things full-body length or what?

===================

Also, feel free to use this as a repertory for important Mas panels to be used in discussions. Yes, yes, there are files and spreadsheets on your personal computers devoted to that, so this is a bit redundant, but not everyone has access to your home PC. Or imgur account. I mean *I* do, and I've cleared you from any 'FBI, OPEN UP!' scenarios. You can thank me later. But I digress!

Example:



=========================

Finally, for those DIY'ers, don't forget to post shots of your homemade 'Maschenny Cage' or dungeon, whipping-post, kennel, restraints, St. Andrew's Cross, racks, Maschenny-sized gynecological chair, etc etc!

Example:

[not found]


Don't forget to visit the poll!

 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Do they make these things full-body length or what?
Somebody's asking the important questions. I'd love to buy them if they did.


@Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera @Cinera
@Shadowlord123
Goddamnit. Okay, this was hilarious.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Poll update!

Early in the polling, it looks like the 'yes's take the lead!

Stay tuned as the votes pour in!!!
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,295
Reaction score
24,927
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Looking at how SIU draws mascheny across arcs and chapters.. I get the feeling he struggles between making her hot and making her look like eduan/aguero. As in, in one chapter she looks hot, then the next chapter SIU compensates by making her more eduan like and then he isn't satisfied with that and then makes her hot again. Anyone else gets that feeling?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Looking at how SIU draws mascheny across arcs and chapters.. I get the feeling he struggles between making her hot and making her look like eduan/aguero. As in, in one chapter she looks hot, then the next chapter SIU compensates by making her more eduan like and then he isn't satisfied with that and then makes her hot again. Anyone else gets that feeling?
Sounds like you just described various forms of 'hot'... from hot to hot, then back to hot.

In all seriousness, I like the old almost watercolor look and his old art style. It felt different. Mas then looked classy.

Now, she's more of a hot librarian or hot secretary stand-in. Which isn't terrible, it's just... ubiquitous.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,295
Reaction score
24,927
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Sounds like you just described various forms of 'hot'... from hot to hot, then back to hot.

In all seriousness, I like the old almost watercolor look and his old art style. It felt different. Mas then looked classy.

Now, she's more of a hot librarian or hot secretary stand-in. Which isn't terrible, it's just... ubiquitous.
Lo, yeah, it's still varying degrees of hotness. Though still, it doesn't feel like SIU has settled on a look for mascheny.

Yeah, I liked mascheny's original appearance. It had an unconventional beaty feel to it. The art has since the end of part 2 become more refined though with said refinement the feel the story had earlier was lost in a way. I am very fond of how SIU showed shinsoo early in part two. I liked the bit with shinsoo being around bam's arms.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Looking at how SIU draws mascheny across arcs and chapters.. I get the feeling he struggles between making her hot and making her look like eduan/aguero. As in, in one chapter she looks hot, then the next chapter SIU compensates by making her more eduan like and then he isn't satisfied with that and then makes her hot again. Anyone else gets that feeling?
Sounds like you just described various forms of 'hot'... from hot to hot, then back to hot.

In all seriousness, I like the old almost watercolor look and his old art style. It felt different. Mas then looked classy.

Now, she's more of a hot librarian or hot secretary stand-in. Which isn't terrible, it's just... ubiquitous.
Lo, yeah, it's still varying degrees of hotness. Though still, it doesn't feel like SIU has settled on a look for mascheny.

Yeah, I liked mascheny's original appearance. It had an unconventional beaty feel to it. The art has since the end of part 2 become more refined though with said refinement the feel the story had earlier was lost in a way. I am very fond of how SIU showed shinsoo early in part two. I liked the bit with shinsoo being around bam's arms.
SIU spoke on this. He said that with Maschenny, the atmosphere changes a lot based on how you draw her.

The reasons why Maschenny doesn't look hot in some panels is because her beauty/sex appeal isn't what he's directly trying to emphasise there.


Take these panels for example:






Here, SIU is emphasising Maschenny's psychotic/mad side. Making her loom beautiful wouldn't work. He doesn't want to turn you on when you see those panels. What he's trying to present across is an insane woman.

Poor SIU, he doesn't realise that no matter how he draws her, Maschenny will always turn me on.

Maschenny the sadist:



Here he's emphasising her deceptive/manipulating and treacherous side:





This is Maschenny's signature smirk/smile/grin when everything goes according to plan:





A perplexed/curious Maschenny:




A surprised Maschenny:



This is a contemplative Maschenny:




Here's he's trying to depict her in a regal manner:




There's something SIU does where he hides her eyes and doesn't give her any overt mouth expressions. It makes it hard to tell what she's really thinking. I guess I'll call this "mysterious Maschenny":



Here, he shows Maschenny's fear/despair:


This is a determined and resolute Maschenny:


Here he's emphasising her excitement/joy/anticipation:



She looks very beautiful here, because an excited Maschenny is inherently incredibly sexy the sexiest thing in the Webtoon in fact.


I'm running into image limits, so I'll stop now.
 
Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
I honestly didn't realize how much Mas material there really is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Gentlemen.

Just what is this contraption, exactly, and what is happening to Jinsung off-panel with Mas at the helm?

He's not exactly trying to escape is all I'm saying.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I honestly didn't realize how much Mas material there really is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Gentlemen.

Just what is this contraption, exactly, and what is happening to Jinsung off-panel with Mas at the helm?

He's not exactly trying to escape is all I'm saying.
Baam grew accustomed to his captivity and came to love his master.

It seems that Jinsung has found himself in similar circumstances and also come to love his newfound master.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Use this thread to consolidate alllll the other Maschenny threads into one resource!
Just came here to say that Cinera didn't give two shits about this advice despite being tagged 36 times (yes, I actually counted them) and created yet another thread about Maschenny. This time about her lips. Expect one about her feet coming out soon.

 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Just came here to say that Cinera didn't give two shits about this advice despite being tagged 36 times (yes, I actually counted them) and created yet another thread about Maschenny. This time about her lips. Expect one about her feet coming out soon.

Can you see me? If so, you see my totally surprised face.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Just came here to say that Cinera didn't give two shits about this advice despite being tagged 36 times (yes, I actually counted them) and created yet another thread about Maschenny. This time about her lips. Expect one about her feet coming out soon.

Can you see me? If so, you see my totally surprised face.


Don't give me ideas.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Are there any images where she's *crushing* stuff with her feet?
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Mhmm, I'll upload my collection of my favourite Maschenny faces.

I'll update this post with them.

Assertive Maschenny:


Surprised Maschenny:
 

zoradante1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
996
Reaction score
1,971
Age
21
Country
Turkey

Maschenny is far from a kind sister,so most likely Ran holds a grudge againist her.

Maschenny looks really delicious grr.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Maschenny is far from a kind sister,so most likely Ran holds a grudge againist her.
Eh, I'm still sceptical that Ran holds a grudge. SIU is just saying that she's not so kind as to do something like hold an umbrella for Ran.

But like let's not forget the difference in their ages. Maschenny has several thousand years on Ran. And she's a Zahard Princess on top, so it's not like Ran would have grown up with her as a permanent fixture in his life.

We know that they sparred once, and she may have trained him in her techniques.


I think it's just Ran wanting to surpass her as a warrior.
 
Top