Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 840 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I have an argument on Lucy being stronger than Base Natsu.

An injured Star Dress Mix Lucy destroyed a Wood Golem and put it down.

Injured Base Gajeel and Gray were unable to even do something to Wood Golems. They are comparable to Base Natsu.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have an argument on Lucy being stronger than Base Natsu.

An injured Star Dress Mix Lucy destroyed a Wood Golem and put it down.

Injured Base Gajeel and Gray were unable to even do something to Wood Golems. They are comparable to Base Natsu.
It’s a no from me big dog lol

Seahorse

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Taiwan
I have a question for you guys. Don't know if it's ever been discussed before, but do you think that Makarov's power level increased from the beginning of the series to current arc?

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
I have a question for you guys. Don't know if it's ever been discussed before, but do you think that Makarov's power level increased from the beginning of the series to current arc?
Honestly, I don't know. Makarov was OP during BoS but now, he is crippled in a wheelchair. It seems he's still very strong though since Wraith was able to take over his body but... I dunno.

Seahorse

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Taiwan
Honestly, I don't know. Makarov was OP during BoS but now, he is crippled in a wheelchair. It seems he's still very strong though since Wraith was able to take over his body but... I dunno.
It seems to me that he has always been more or less on GMG Jura level from beginning to end.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
There’s a reason they compared Makarov’s magic power to Spriggans, he’s been sitting right at that cusp. He’s been a power house the entire time, but one on the decline. He is clearly growing weaker throughout the series instead of getting stronger.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
nebal, hakune, gears, macow, juvia, loke, ultear, mard geer, silver, hades, freed, zancrow, minerva, rustyrose, CSK, aquarius, kyoka, capricon, stinge, rouge, kagura, orga, juliet and heine, kareem, mignight, cobra, keyes, jackal, lullaby, deliora

i just picked up random characters and made this thread cuz i was bored
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i dont know why my thread was deleted and my post was moved here but ok

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
it's merged. any thread related to ranking should be discussed in this thread

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
No I think we Stagnant from BoS till tenrou island. From Tenrou island arc that’s when we started to see the decline his health was a major concern from there he started to take the backseat

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
I have a question for you guys:

Do you think that if Fairy Tail defeats Diabolos (BDSK + original trio), is it going to change something to power scaling (within the guild)?

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States

Do you think that if Fairy Tail defeats Diabolos (BDSK + original trio), is it going to change something to power scaling (within the guild)?
Ofc, these are some of the strongest antagonist we have gotten so far not named Dragon Gods and Acno.

If Gray does jack or Gajeel then they'll officially be weaker then Wendy.....let that sink in for a second. Ofc the chances of this changing is highly likley due to Gray's and Gajeel's "portrayal" next to Natsu

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ofc, these are some of the strongest antagonist we have gotten so far not named Dragon Gods and Acno.

If Gray does jack or Gajeel then they'll officially be weaker then Wendy.....let that sink in for a second. Ofc the chances of this changing is highly likley due to Gray's and Gajeel's "portrayal" next to Natsu
Also Natsu in away lost against Haku as well (because of hack). So in away Wendy is stronger than him for now

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Also Natsu in away lost against Haku as well (because of hack). So in away Wendy is stronger than him for now
Wendy wasn't alone. In fact that was a combine win with Wendy's Magic + Eileen's knowledge.
Wendy, who wasn't aware of the extend of her own abilities, was guide by her current mentor for the win.
Without Eileen, Wendy was doom in this fight. For sure.

And this is why she is now a High Enchanter : understandood the extend of her own Magic when Eileen said she did all of that with Wendy's Magic self.

She grew to a next level of Enchant's knowledge.

We also have to point that Enchant is the most useful Magic against Hax. But still, Wendy lacks in raw powers.
She is the best vs Hax and as Support (enhancement, heal....). Not against destructive one or tanks like Natsu, Erza, Laxus.....

PS : Usopp was the best vs Perona and won. He is still far weaker than Luffy, Zoro and Sanji who were powerless vs same Perona.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wendy wasn't alone. In fact that was a combine win with Wendy's Magic + Eileen's knowledge.
Wendy, who wasn't aware of the extend of her own abilities, was guide by her current mentor for the win.
Without Eileen, Wendy was doom in this fight. For sure.

And this is why she is now a High Enchanter : understandood the extend of her own Magic when Eileen said she did all of that with Wendy's Magic self.

She grew to a next level of Enchant's knowledge.

We also have to point that Enchant is the most useful Magic against Hax. But still, Wendy lacks in raw powers.
She is the best vs Hax and as Support (enhancement, heal....). Not against destructive one or tanks like Natsu, Erza, Laxus.....

PS : Usopp was the best vs Perona and won. He is still far weaker than Luffy, Zoro and Sanji who were powerless vs same Perona.
Natsu wasn't alone either. Anyways I wasn't really being serious Natsu will most likely be the one to beat Selene

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Yes and no, as Fairy Tail members would become more powerful but would still be somewhat below still August and Irene, apart from Savage Flames and Seven Flames Natsu.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Yes and no, as Fairy Tail members would become more powerful but would still be somewhat below still August and Irene, apart from Savage Flames and Seven Flames Natsu.
I was only talking about the power scaling within the guild.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why somewhat below them? Both were useless against Acno, and would be sumarily useless power wise against the DG’s left. That’s a pretty big gap.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why somewhat below them? Both were useless against Acno, and would be sumarily useless power wise against the DG’s left. That’s a pretty big gap.
Acno acknowledged one of them, August was more surprised by how easy Acno could take out GS, the only thing that separated Acno from the DG is the former’s magic affinit which makes him OP.