Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 841 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Changing my vote to Diabolos because of BDSK.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Acno acknowledged one of them, August was more surprised by how easy Acno could take out GS, the only thing that separated Acno from the DG is the former’s magic affinit which makes him OP.
August was shook. He didn’t move in his presence because, by his own admission. He stood no chance. An literally his comment to Irene is the equivalent of “nice try kid”. He tanked all her attacks, was in no way stressed. An this is in light that her entire plan was to literally re-arrange an entire country to escape him. That’s the best she could come up with.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
August was shook. He didn’t move in his presence because, by his own admission. He stood no chance. An literally his comment to Irene is the equivalent of “nice try kid”. He tanked all her attacks, was in no way stressed. An this is in light that her entire plan was to literally re-arrange an entire country to escape him. That’s the best she could come up with.
He was shook but more because of God Serena’s defeat, He was being realistic, not afraid, he tanked them because of his magic immunity, which DG do not have, his comment is acknowledgment of her strength. No it was not, she stated that it was so Zeref can get close to FH, and for Acno to not interfere, so she bested him there.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
I asked ERICTHENALUFAN about how come BDSK, not rest of diabolos since they are a non factor.
Just saw I was the topic your discussion lol

I don't know. Kirin is stronger than X793 RL Laxus who's far above his X792 self, who one-shotted Wahl.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Just saw I was the topic your discussion lol

I don't know. Kirin is stronger than X793 RL Laxus who's far above his X792 self, who one-shotted Wahl.
not sure far above, I mean he trained to master Red Lightning which increases his power with more blood shed, and he caught Wahl off guard with that attack at the last second when he had those injuries to use for Red Lightning.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
not sure far above, I mean he trained to master Red Lightning which increases his power with more blood shed, and he caught Wahl off guard with that attack at the last second when he had those injuries to use for Red Lightning.
Plus, his general stats grew up a lot as well, as is expected from training.

x793 base Laxus >> x792 base Laxus >> Spriggans (considering Ajeel was about to be one shot)

Wahl still got one shot lol.
Kirin got caught off guard in the same way (thinking he's immune to Laxus), and he tanked RL Laxus' attack. While Wahl got one shot. There isn't really any argument for Spriggans here

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Plus, his general stats grew up a lot as well, as is expected from training.

x793 base Laxus >> x792 base Laxus >> Spriggans (considering Ajeel was about to be one shot)

Wahl still got one shot lol.
Kirin got caught off guard in the same way (thinking he's immune to Laxus), and he tanked RL Laxus' attack. While Wahl got one shot. There isn't really any argument for Spriggans here
didn't really show significant stat boost, iirc it was only training for red lightning. unclear about Ajeel as he was capable of going up against Erza who was believed to be able to fight Laxus at the beginning of the series, and even shown to match his movements.

taken by surprise and countering their powers, which is like how most Spriggans were defeated. he was cut off guard by a ground lightning, he was not caught off guard the same way as Wall who Laxus was already in contact with. Irene and August, and maybe Larcade are far above the DDKs, that's for sure.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
didn't really show significant stat boost, iirc it was only training for red lightning. unclear about Ajeel as he was capable of going up against Erza who was believed to be able to fight Laxus at the beginning of the series, and even shown to match his movements.

taken by surprise and countering their powers, which is like how most Spriggans were defeated. he was cut off guard by a ground lightning, he was not caught off guard the same way as Wall who Laxus was already in contact with. Irene and August, and maybe Larcade are far above the DDKs, that's for sure.
What are you talking about? He’s caught off guard in the exact same manner. He is confident he cannot be hurt by Laxus attack with his atmo barrier up, and gets a Megaton Red Lightning to the face. The only difference, simple and plain, is that he gets back up and continues the fight.

This is another random statement with nothing to support it and actual evidence, based on their interactions with God Tier dragons, against it. Irene couldn’t do shit, her big plan was to BFR him and that’s with preparation. August didn’t even step to him. At all. Stood there and watched him murder his comerade after his big, even I would be sorry to watch a comerade fall, moment.

Laxus has been above Erza the entire series, as shown when it takes 2 DS to challenge him. His performance against Hades compared to her, literally, entire squad. An his performance against Jura who we received several statements explaining the gap between them. From Mira, to Makarov’s Gildarts comparison, to Mavis own assessment of his threat level, after analyzing all the wizards throughout the games. To claim otherwise is headcannon. The same way ignoring that we’ve been told several times that Laxus spends his free time training, during exile, in blue Pegasus, during this new TS. The burden is on you to prove that he abandons his regular training regimen instead of simply adding Red Lightning to what he already constantly does. Same way we were just reminded that Natsu still trains regularly. Mashima continue to reiterates that our mages grow on a consistent basis.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, and what reason do we have not to assume with the way the other DG’s keep referencing Ignia that he isn’t the strongest.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
They did not, one was already making contact when using RL and the other activated it from a distance, besides, he was not confident anymore since his guard was already up when Laxus hit him with the ground attack so he was not taking any chances. You are forgetting that Acno is not like the DG as Acno is immune to basically every kind of attack while DG are still vulnerable to several kinds, so Acno is stronger and better, and for Acno while immune still acknowledged Irene’s strength which says more than what Suzaku did. August knew that Zeref with FH can stop Acno, because he could pull off the same thing as Irene since they are relatively at the same level. 2 DS are weaker than Erza, as Erza could take his lightning attacks with relative ease and react to them no less since the beginning of the series, Laxus faired no better than any other FT, heck Natsu did more harm to Hades did with LFDM, all Makarov said was Jura could give Gildarts a good match, not a matter of being on the same level, considering that Gildarts struggled and bled against a Spriggan who is roughly 1/3 his original strength, heck, Laxus was even nervous and scared when he saw the destructive power of Wall. Well all he did say was that he did train his RL, unless stated otherwise that he did more is on you. That training statement is about Natsu’s ability to memorize the fight movements of his enemies, which is not something new as we seen him do so since GMG, there are plenty of moments that he doesn’t train regularly. Because it is stated that they are all perfectly balanced to each other that two fighting would result in mutual destruction. besides, Mira’s statement is not legit until she fought him, where Jura was taken out by an explosion from Brain and Erza defeated Midnight who is likely stronger. And Mavis only said that she has not found a calculation yet to beat Jura

Last edited:

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
They did not, one was already making contact when using RL and the other activated it from a distance, besides, he was not confident anymore since his guard was already up when Laxus hit him with the ground attack so he was not taking any chances. You are forgetting that Acno is not like the DG as Acno is immune to basically every kind of attack while DG are still vulnerable to several kinds, so Acno is stronger and better, and for Acno while immune still acknowledged Irene’s strength which says more than what Suzaku did. August knew that Zeref with FH can stop Acno, because he could pull off the same thing as Irene since they are relatively at the same level. 2 DS are weaker than Erza, as Erza could take his lightning attacks with relative ease and react to them no less since the beginning of the series, Laxus faired no better than any other FT, heck Natsu did more harm to Hades did with LFDM, all Makarov said was Jura could give Gildarts a good match, not a matter of being on the same level, considering that Gildarts struggled and bled against a Spriggan who is roughly 1/3 his original strength, heck, Laxus was even nervous and scared when he saw the destructive power of Wall. Well all he did say was that he did train his RL, unless stated otherwise that he did more is on you. That training statement is about Natsu’s ability to memorize the fight movements of his enemies, which is not something new as we seen him do so since GMG, there are plenty of moments that he doesn’t train regularly. Because it is stated that they are all perfectly balanced to each other that two fighting would result in mutual destruction. besides, Mira’s statement is not legit until she fought him, where Jura was taken out by an explosion from Brain and Erza defeated Midnight who is likely stronger. And Mavis only said that she has not found a calculation yet to beat Jura
One was during contact with the character who could absorb lighting, the other was with contact to the characters shield, both are him switching to RL and negating their expected defenses. Its not any different at all. An he didn’t expect Laxus to bust out a new mode and punch through his shields. An what gaurd? He’s literally standing their looking shocked as he gets popped dead in the snozz.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-100-Years-Quest-chapter-96-page-12.html

No it doesn’t. It only says more because you’re pushing a certain narrative. There is no way being told you’re a decent wizard, but no real threat is more impressive than being told outright “You’re stronger than my human form.” That doesn’t even make sense my guy. An on top of that, Acno having superior hax doesn’t change that the DG have consistently better feats. Hence why each DG’s flex has bumped the overall tiering of the verse.

Where? You mean the guy who’s ate all her attacks? Who’s bested consistently opponents we were told she couldn’t hang with? I notice instead of trying to counter my several examples of him outperforming her, you make one random claim about Hades and ignore the rest. An a claim easily disproved because Laxus did more damage to Hades in his opening salvo than they accomplished during their entire assault. In addition to eating that massive blast with no magic and still being the first person up to lead the assault on him without the benefit of the Tenrou tree restoring his magic. An yeah, his magic power allowed Natsu to literally trounce Hades. With the only thing keeping Laxus from doing it himself being the character growth moment of him acknowledging he’s not in the guild. Also, please provide Erza taking his lightning with ease at any point in the series my guy.

Bruh, Gildarts literally pwned GS. An went on to have a pretty good match with the strongest Spriggan around. You really have an interesting interpretation of what happened in the manga. Like trying to suggest Laxus having a bad reaction to his organs trying to fail in the fight is him being scared of Wahl…🙃. Cause the only panel you could be referring to is this one.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-473-page-2.html

It’s not on me. It’s been stated several times in several places that Laxus spends his free time training. If you want to argue he only trained one portion of his magic that burden of proof lies with you.

As claimed by Selene. When has Ignia said that them fighting would result in mutual destruction?

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
there is a difference, one had their guard down, and the other did not considering lightning harmed them prior to RL used, he may not know of the new mode, but it is not the same as not having their guard up since his defenses were breached prior, so that is more reason to maximize his defenses to prevent such a thing from happening. that link only proves my point. there is nothing to push when the narrative clearly states what a superior being to others give an acknowledgement over others can, there is when neither of your forms are immune to almost every type of damage in existance apart from physical draconic attacks, they don't as they do not have feats better than that of other characters like the Phoenix who could end the world, and Zeref scales to that, and FH Zeref could basically destroy the universe and recreate it. And yet they both went for a double knockout in their official match and even in their first match they were giving each other fair exchanges, and some of FT's best acknowledged her strength to contend with him. Hades is relevant as neither could match, and yet Natsu did more which logically shouldn't make any more difference, and yet he only led an assault when Hades was massively nerfed, basically a coward then. character growth? or stupidity if he had all that strength. When she was struck by Laxus' lightning while distracted and with no guard up and then got up moments later to attack him. Gildarts did not oneshot him though, if it was so easy then he wouldn't allow himself to be wounded in the first place, especially against a historia who he acknowledged to be a worthy enemy, you mean August who was just messing around with Gildarts nonchalant? your "interpretation" is almost as good as mine. his organs didn't fail till after his reaction to Wall's attack which he was worried about it's power, again, your interpretation versus the manga showings. training his Red Lighting mode, that is basically it, https://v2.mangapark.net/manga/fairy-tail-100-years-quest-mashima-hiro/i2312639/c044/6. it is Selene said that their battle would result in mutual destruction, if you said that her word is true then that means that is true as well, until Ignia actually shows him one shotting a DG then no, even his Dragon Form would have trouble against a nerfed DG.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
there is a difference, one had their guard down, and the other did not considering lightning harmed them prior to RL used, he may not know of the new mode, but it is not the same as not having their guard up since his defenses were breached prior, so that is more reason to maximize his defenses to prevent such a thing from happening. that link only proves my point. there is nothing to push when the narrative clearly states what a superior being to others give an acknowledgement over others can, there is when neither of your forms are immune to almost every type of damage in existance apart from physical draconic attacks, they don't as they do not have feats better than that of other characters like the Phoenix who could end the world, and Zeref scales to that, and FH Zeref could basically destroy the universe and recreate it. And yet they both went for a double knockout in their official match and even in their first match they were giving each other fair exchanges, and some of FT's best acknowledged her strength to contend with him. Hades is relevant as neither could match, and yet Natsu did more which logically shouldn't make any more difference, and yet he only led an assault when Hades was massively nerfed, basically a coward then. character growth? or stupidity if he had all that strength. When she was struck by Laxus' lightning while distracted and with no guard up and then got up moments later to attack him. Gildarts did not oneshot him though, if it was so easy then he wouldn't allow himself to be wounded in the first place, especially against a historia who he acknowledged to be a worthy enemy, you mean August who was just messing around with Gildarts nonchalant? your "interpretation" is almost as good as mine. his organs didn't fail till after his reaction to Wall's attack which he was worried about it's power, again, your interpretation versus the manga showings. training his Red Lighting mode, that is basically it, https://v2.mangapark.net/manga/fairy-tail-100-years-quest-mashima-hiro/i2312639/c044/6. it is Selene said that their battle would result in mutual destruction, if you said that her word is true then that means that is true as well, until Ignia actually shows him one shotting a DG then no, even his Dragon Form would have trouble against a nerfed DG.
No, there isn’t. As shown in the panels already provided. Kirin had no more defense up than his atmo shield and as shown was surprised by the RL breaking through and sending him flying. They were both equally surprised by the attack. Kirin’s atmo shield has already been shown to just be up during these attacks. What do you have to suggest they don’t have the same levels of surprised here?

Dude what? She didn’t get more than a, I’m surprised you’re thing good at magic. No, your the best I’ve faced. No, I’ve never met a mage on this level. None of that happened. Being told you’re stronger than I am, and convincing a DG to change their entire strategy because you could help them win is completely different. I don’t get why you went on the tangent about how strong Zeref and Acnologia are when it’s never at all suggested she’s anywhere close to them. We even have her statement that he’s beyond what she can do. Not as impressive as, yo, you’re honestly more than I could handle in my human form.

Natsu couldn’t do anything until he got Laxus power. An that’s what made him able to destroy Hades the way he did. Same as Laxus did more damage in his opening salvo than their entire group assault. Same as him tanking that attack and still leading the charge against Hades for the final victory without the tree. None of which you’ve managed to counter, especially because all the heart being destroyed did was leave him with his own magic reserves and no way to heal. It didn’t weaken his magic in any way. An Laxus has some of the best character development in the entire series. To have gone from the man who tried to take down the entire guild, to giving up all his magic because the guild should have this victory is massive. It’s worrying you couldn’t see that.

what are you talking about bro? Seriously

You really be jumping around brodi. Gildarts pwned GS, he destroyed all his attacks and launched him with the only spell he used. The fact he tanked all the DS magic being thrown at him is more impressive than anything else. In addition August is literally relying on his hax. The second it was circumvented, he committed Suicide.

Please walk me through that being him scared? I’m just not seeing the fear on his face bro. Annoyance, frustration, but not fear.

Again? How does this say anything to contradict the previous comments about Laxus spending his time training?

Yeah, Selene says it. She thought she was gonna own Suzaku until he put her down, so clearly she’s not infallible in her readings. When’s the last time she fought Ignia? Why should I give more credence to her making that claim than to Ignia’s confidence that beating all the other DG will make Natsu at least strong enough to entertain him. If he also thought he’d lose in a battle with them, that sounds like a long term suicide attempt.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
yes he did as he was cutting through it as the atmosphere itself was his defense, passing his lightning through the ground bypasses it so that means he can’t afford to let down his guard, where as Wall basically was immune to most of Laxus’ attacks and was physically stronger than Laxus, it wasn’t till the very last moment where he was already made contact that he caught Wall off guard, that is the difference Wall only had one surprise where his guard was down, Kirin was surprised with his guard up. so you are saying that DG are not on Acno level then? He was knocking around Hades, which is about as affective as Laxus was knocking around hades, Hades was beyond anyone’s level at that point. I did, you are forgetting that he only led the charge after hades lost his powers, something you have not countered, which made him practically equivalent to a weak old man, yes it did as it is stated that the heart is what granted him immeasurable power and longevity which life force is required for Magic, heck even Capricorn could hurt Hades at that point, in fact, the only relative damage Laxus did manage to give was his first attack when Hades was caught off guard by Laxus resembling Makarov. I did, it was still unnecessary though since he could have ended it by your logic. Pwned means he took no damaged, yet he did from a weakened version of GS, clearly he did not since Gildarts took damage, used multiple spells did not know what you meant by that, those DS that drew blood from Gildarts is more impressive as gildarts says he would have been formidable challenge, not entirely as he was tossing around Gildarts and Cana like they are nothing, he was emotional considering he was wondering why he was not loved, he was shocked by the immense power that Wall has, even took the measure to dodge it instead of straight up taking it, you can see even sweat from him, unless it is explicitly stated to train his other spells besides RL, it is only that, she said that after she tricked Suzaku, she even said she would not mind being defeated by him because he has her son’s power, it is not a matter of if they fought, if a knowledge based DS said they are on the same level then that would be the case.

Last edited:

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bump.

Lucy officially top tier.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
sounds like from Sorcerer Weekly tweet that Lucy is now Erza level or higher since she can use Gemini for Erza.

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
sounds like from Sorcerer Weekly tweet that Lucy is now Erza level or higher since she can use Gemini for Erza.
Maybe regular armor Erza level?BSS Mira level?I don't see Lucy being equal to Erza though even with the recent showings.