Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 527 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 527 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Translated chapter(by Alpha scans)
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I still think it's weird because we would know the story as readers before Baam & co.
So what, Acrinak will repeat the exact same story to Baam ?
That'd be redundant.

I meant this in the case Yama inherit something from Acrinak.

That's because you're sure that Acrinak is sealed. I'd like to think that Yas "sealed" Acrinak by inferring fear in Yama. Maybe he needs the third fang to free him.
That's pure theory.

I agree this flashback is about the whole family, but the timing is weird.
We saw Vincente and Baam break the seal.
Why did SIU show the flashback before the actual unsealing ?
What's the point of the cliffhanger then ?
Why not tell the story from both Yas and Acrinak's point of view simultaneously ?

But then again, as far as we know Acrinka doesn't have to find a host to survive, he could still escape with Baam and choose Yama after.

"You have her eyes..." :bishie
Or it’s all a head fake, and Acrinka is already in Yama and Baam & Vincente found something else

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yuri is more talented than the Ha Twins (she's the most talented member of the Ha Family):
Two things:

- Do we know if the twins are listed as "people" in the family? Or considered gods (demi-gods in this case) by the Ha? No, we don't know. From what we've seen, family rulers are considered a level that others can't even dream of, as we saw with Perseus' lines. So yes, Yuri might be the most talented person out of the Ha, but that still doesn't mean it includes the twins.

- Second, so what was Yuri born with more talent? She is not even a thousand years old, the twins probably climbed together with the 13GW and still have the blood of 2 irregulars, it is very difficult to find that there are regents in the 10 families stronger than them, maybe the regents Arie.

Saying that Yuri is stronger than the twins doesn't make Maschenny's future defeat at her hands any less worse.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
It wasn't theoretically, Baam literally defeated White, regardless of that stupid tug of war, Baam's strength outweighed White's, the same White that contained a 100% Kallavan.

We've seen Kallavan defeat a top 100, we know that Yasratcha is in the top 5 or even 3 of the LPB family, Lyborick has already shown that he is strong enough to fight someone like Kallavan and you insist on belittling CC.

CC are the biggest force in the army, second only to Adori, they need and have already shown that they are strong.

And Baam didn't just beat White, he absorbed all of his power.
He did no such thing

he was stronger than Whites base form and struggled Vs the demonic form
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I spent this whole chapter pretty much thinking... "Man, if only SIU spent this much time and effort fleshing out characters that actually matter."

That's where I'm at with all this. I mean, this is all fine and dandy. Nothing wrong with building out Yas and I guess Yama by extension but to be perfectly honest about these are both short term investment characters. Like Yas is not surviving this arc right? There is no way. He's probably not even surviving his fight with Yama.

I assume Yama is going to survive this despite the fact that a FH showed up who could kill him with a thought but still.. Wish we could move the A Plot along or at least get some Elaine screen time here. Or really anybody that will actually be spending time around Baam in the future.
All of FUG is likely to spend time around Lord Grace from now on

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
1. What does Eduan have to do with Maschenny making a bet with Yuri to acquire the Green April?
You're the one who's assuming it's all a plan by Maschenny manipulating fate, when we have evidence that whoever likes to do this sort of thing is Eduan and Headon.

I don't know why you give importance to a bet that apparently was invalidated from the moment Zahard gave the 3 orders.

And even if in the end, it's fate at work, it's more for the protagonist princess, Yuri, than for Maschenny.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
believe it or not it seems that being beautiful in the tower is part of being talented... to be a princesses it seems that one of the requirements to be a princess is not only strength or if you learn quickly being beautiful is part of it..

HJ say that before she show her skills in the arena
It goes same way with the debate between cheonhee and yuri

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
He did no such thing

Are you referring to Baam? White himself says that the boy is stronger than him, White was forced to stay on defense, he only managed to attack because Baam gave the opportunity on purpose and was already running out of resistance.

The fight was already won anyway, SIU just did that grotesque thing to make Rak and AA stronger.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
At no point did I say that Yas was strong enough to overpower all 20 BH alone.
I never suggested you did.

I mentioned 20 Branch Leaders because being > most Branch Leaders is true if you're as strong as the #6 - #9 Branch Leaders. It doesn't necessitate being as strong as the Top 3 Branch Leaders.

But understand that he and WW made it to the top tier of the LPB family without their full transformations (they haven't shown that power yet, so there's a possibility they haven't) and Yas is without his cat.
And the Ancient Odd Eyed Cobra became an order (or two) of magnitude bigger in the current time line. That is, the Branch Leaders have also grown.

Combine all this and it wouldn't be surprising at all if he in strength was second only to Kirin and the other regent, or equaled by Pudidy, who appears to be the leader of BH.
That could be the case, but it has neither been shown nor stated yet.

Yorari didn't seem to regard him all that highly and even cursed his name:

- Do we know if the twins are listed as "people" in the family? Or considered gods (demi-gods in this case) by the Ha? No, we don't know. From what we've seen, family rulers are considered a level that others can't even dream of, as we saw with Perseus' lines. So yes, Yuri might be the most talented person out of the Ha, but that still doesn't mean it includes the twins.
Nah. The Twins have been feuding for tens of millennia over who was the rightful successor of the Ha Family.

Their feud ended with Yuri's birth.

Yuri is regarded as the second coming of Yurin.

She's the rightful heir of the Ha Family.

- Second, so what was Yuri born with more talent? She is not even a thousand years old, the twins probably climbed together with the 13GW and still have the blood of 2 irregulars, it is very difficult to find that there are regents in the 10 families stronger than them, maybe the regents Arie.
I said Great Family Princesses, not Regents. None of the Great Family Princesses are Regents.

Saying that Yuri is stronger than the twins doesn't make Maschenny's future defeat at her hands any less worse.
  1. Current Yuri is not stronger than the Twins, but she would be in future.
  2. Maschenny is not getting defeated by Yuri.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
believe it or not it seems that being beautiful in the tower is part of being talented... to be a princesses it seems that one of the requirements to be a princess is not only strength or if you learn quickly being beautiful is part of it..

HJ say that before she show her skills in the arena
It goes same way with the debate between cheonhee and yuri
I wouldn't say that beauty directly interferes with strength, in this case it's more for the zahard princesses, who are shoes in the shop window for the king.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
You're the one who's assuming it's all a plan by Maschenny manipulating fate, when we have evidence that whoever likes to do this sort of thing is Eduan and Headon.
The bet was explicitly Maschenny's plan.

It's not a plot of Headon or Eduan, but one of Maschenny's schemes.

I don't know why you give importance to a bet that apparently was invalidated from the moment Zahard gave the 3 orders.
There is zero indication that the bet has been abandoned.

And even if in the end, it's fate at work, it's more for the protagonist princess, Yuri, than for Maschenny.
Yuri is the one that feels trapped by Fate. Fate is working against her here and forcing her into the bet Maschenny wants.

It can't be working for Yuri given the context of the scene. It's Yuri feeling trapped and helpless to oppose Maschenny's will:

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Nah. The Twins have been feuding for tens of millennia over who was the rightful successor of the Ha Family.

Their feud ended with Yuri's birth.

Yuri is regarded as the second coming of Yurin.

She's the rightful heir of the Ha Family.
Where was it said that the dispute between them ended?

I said Great Family Princesses, not Regents. None of the Great Family Princesses are Regents.
Your comment makes even less sense then.

I mentioned that: among the regents of families, that is, those who can assume the leadership of the family in times of war, the Ha twins are probably the strongest, perhaps with the only stumbling block being the Arie regents.

You're the one who mentioned yuri's talent as if it automatically made her the strongest in the family.

And I'm not going to get into this central power thing again, you want to bring Maschenny into the discussion one more time. It's exhausting.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Bro even said that maschenny could use some kind of way of fate technique lol when we know this war was planned by genesis by the captains.
and a lot people was waiting for baam
Before her..
Fug
Gustang
Headon
Captains
YHS
The captains even knew the people who’s going to participate in it Mas is part of a bigger fate as Yuri
It seems Mas more arrogant and she really think she’s managing something here.

Last edited:

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yuri is the one that feels trapped by Fate. Fate is working against her here and forcing her into the bet Maschenny wants.

It can't be working for Yuri given the context of the scene. It's Yuri feeling trapped and helpless to oppose Maschenny's will:
The bet was made on the assumption that Maschenny would report that Yuri is on the train, and what happens next? Yuri is discovered the same way, and is being repressed somehow by Zahard, what's that bet worth now? Maschenny's great will is useless in my opinion.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
He did no such thing

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All of FUG is likely to spend time around Lord Grace from now on
If Gustang doesn't show up soon all of FUG may just be Baam by himself.

Seriously though, you don't really believe Yama is going to join Baams team do you? I certainly don't but you do you I supposed. Though my point still stands either way. Yas is not a part of FUG last time I checked. Yet here we are getting the full biography.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It was repelista for sure who told Mas about baam 100% and we know repelista played yuri
Why is different for Mas?

he is acting like it was not repelista who tell were yuri was, She has a opera.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Bro even said that maschenny could use some kind of way of fate technique lol when we know this war was planned by genesis by the captains.
and a lot people was waiting for baam
Before her..
Fug
Gustang
Headon
Captains
The captains even knew the people who’s going to participate in it Mas is part of a bigger fate as Yuri
It seems Mas more arrogant and she really think she’s managing something here.
You are wrong! Will Maschenny stop Traumerai with a single finger, not even the sea can contain her, because an irregular would be more important than her? Maschenny is superior to the protagonist himself!

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
The bet was made on the assumption that Maschenny would report that Yuri is on the train, and what happens next? Yuri is discovered the same way, and is being repressed somehow by Zahard, what's that bet worth now? Maschenny's great will is useless in my opinion.
The bet is going to happen later after Yuri is released. It was never something that would happen while Yuri was on the Hell Train, so it doesn't matter that Yuri was found on the Hell Train.

Maschenny's threat was to kick Yuri off the Hell Train if she refused.

Yuri agreed to the unspecified bet and Maschenny said that she would send the details of the bet to her at a suitable time.

Your assumption that the bet is worthless simply isn't substantiated.

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
Or it’s all a head fake, and Acrinka is already in Yama and Baam & Vincente found something else
That's exactly what I think and hope for.

I want Baam to have something else, whatever it is.

Akrinac is much more linked to Yama.
  • First host was a Slayer, just like Yama
  • Next one was his mother
Baam is already stronger than White the legendary Slayer, I really hope he gets something above that level

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The bet is going to happen later after Yuri is released. It was never something that would happen while Yuri was on the Hell Train, so it doesn't matter that Yuri was found on the Hell Train.

Maschenny's threat was to kick Yuri off the Hell Train if she refused.

Yuri agreed to the unspecified bet and Maschenny said that she would send the details of the bet to her at a suitable time.

Your assumption that the bet is worthless simply isn't substantiated.
Do you read what I say? Exhausted. Why would Yuri continue with this bet? Being that the prerequisite for her to have accepted was the fact that she was hiding on the train. The entire empire already knows this and Yuri's position within the Zahard family is at least frozen, not to say destroyed, with all this, I ask you again, why would Yuri continue the bet?

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Do you read what I say? Exhausted. Why would Yuri continue with this bet? Being that the prerequisite for her to have accepted was the fact that she was hiding on the train. The entire empire already knows this and Yuri's position within the Zahard family is at least frozen, not to say destroyed, with all this, I ask you again, why would Yuri continue the bet?
Why would Yuri have continued with the bet in the first place?

The bet was always going to be something that took effect long after Yuri had left the Hell Train. Maschenny wouldn't have had the leverage of kicking Yuri off the train when the time for the bet actually arrived. Maschenny didn't tell Yuri the bet on the Hell Train. She forced Yuri to agree to a yet unknown future bet.

We have no idea how or why Maschenny expected the bet to the honoured when the future date arrived, so speculating on that is pointless.

You are pointing out that Yuri has no reason to follow through with the bet, but that was always the case. Yuri's current predicament has not materially changed that.

The bet is as legitimate as it ever was.