yeah obviously it was a joke, but i wont be surprised if you are traitor thoYeah cause if you vote me and I'm the lover we will be just fine.

Click on votesAlso how do you guys see who voted who ? Or am I unable to see it because I am om phone ?
yeah obviously it was a joke, but i wont be surprised if you are traitor thoYeah cause if you vote me and I'm the lover we will be just fine.

Click on votesAlso how do you guys see who voted who ? Or am I unable to see it because I am om phone ?
Yes it is, he proved to be green already, since he switched his vote from me to stop GrySun from starting a train on me, that move makes no sense unless:I'm not "bribable" the more you insist the more you look suspicious (both of you). why are you ready to die to save sam ? to begin with is sam even threatened with my vote ??? why are you not offering your life for all those other sheeps who have one vote upon them too? how is sam's life more precious, did i miss something ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then what difference does it make to start from me? and how would sam have known that I was the traitor and switch his vote?yeah obviously it was a joke, but i wont be surprised if you are traitor tho![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It was so simple I feel like a dumb*ss.Click on votes![]()
Not pure vanilla enoughThat‘s my line! You got to play my Puyo game that was vanilla-ish.
Did he actually say that was his reason? Honestly, your logic isn't sound.Only thing it proofs is that he changed his mind about you to give you the benefit of doubt.Yes it is, he proved to be green already, since he switched his vote from me to stop GrySun from starting a train on me, that move makes no sense unless:
Exactly, why do that as scum, best course of action is afk for the rest of the day.Did he actually say that was his reason? Honestly, your logic isn't sound.Only thing it proofs is that he changed his mind about you to give you the benefit of doubt.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why not do it as scum? Getting two townies to fight and then back away is totally legit mob strategy.Exactly, why do that as scum, best course of action is afk for the rest of the day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No, switching your vote get you lycheed, like what happening right now, he had a good excuse to keep his vote on me, and if I get lycheed he would be the first voter and can say timezones he couldn't make it.
I actually pondered this as well when I checked the post counts of people. I haven't played in a while again, but I recall he is usually super active from the start.Rereading everyone, I'm surprise DD posted this little..
That's rly not proof of anything, Shad. His attitude might look good for you but it objectively proves nothing. I told you alrdy he stated he hasn't been following the game as well, to add to it.Yes it is, he proved to be green already
Ah don't worry, I just found that out recentlyIt was so simple I feel like a dumb*ss.

How does it prove him green, illuminate me ?he proved to be green already,
He got questioned on his vote, tho. And didn't answer why. He simply moved the vote claiming a vote-tracker looks like a town doing, which is also debatable. Then he also didn't say why Asako as a placeholder if that's the case. Could be very well just flying by... for a person that likely wasn't following if Gry voted or not - to the point he didn't respond to tags - it shows very little concern for you. He did say he's fine with your death, tho, so I don't get where you get the impression he was vouching for your stay.Exactly, why do that as scum, best course of action is afk for the rest of the day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They can be in any side but they can't both be in the same side.Just one last time on the topic of lovers, are they always one on each side ? Like is it mandatory or is it to the host discretion ?
usually lovers are not the same affiliation, pretty much Romeo and Juliet situation.Just one last time on the topic of lovers, are they always one on each side ? Like is it mandatory or is it to the host discretion ?