Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm not "bribable" the more you insist the more you look suspicious (both of you). why are you ready to die to save sam ? to begin with is sam even threatened with my vote ??? why are you not offering your life for all those other sheeps who have one vote upon them too? how is sam's life more precious, did i miss something ?
Yes it is, he proved to be green already, since he switched his vote from me to stop GrySun from starting a train on me, that move makes no sense unless:

- He is town.
- Both of us are scum.

Since I know I'm town then I know he is too, and my death would prove that to everybody since death would confirm me, giving everybody the same info I have.

The only reason you would want him dead first, is to make sure no townie get confirmed, otherwise you would have gone for me.

You can't think of another reason, just throwing random stuff like lover, which doesn't make sense since both lover die if 1 dies.
And scum are all roleless so the argument that i'm protecting an important role doesn't work.
You also say is he being threathened by your vote? that applies to this as well, I have no reason to care if not for the reason I explained above.

Also he is on australia timezone and I'm the kind of person that would pay back my debt, I won't let you kill him for no reason while you say that you believe that both of us are scum and you can't think of any reason why I would defend him (because you don't like the idea of me confirming him, you wanna start with him first).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yeah obviously it was a joke, but i wont be surprised if you are traitor tho :heh
Then what difference does it make to start from me? and how would sam have known that I was the traitor and switch his vote?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You are arguing yourself into a corner.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
That‘s my line! You got to play my Puyo game that was vanilla-ish.
Not pure vanilla enough





Also about the gry vs shad, i agree that both of them to me look townie, just two bros being paranoid with each other, tho shad posts half the time with gry did confuse me but think he good


Anyways @Shad the good thing is it's just today that I'm busy, i should be back to my normal schedule after today as I'm just with my classmates all understanding SDL cuz validation is tomorrow


For who I'm gonna vote, honestly think it's between demon tatsu james erin
Well at least those I'm more iffy about
Marma is also included but i need more read on her as she already have two votes, I'm not so iffy that i add an other one on her right now

For Sam I'm confused why he trusted, geniually


Riku right now is my most trusted, with lala
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
Someone asked for my opinion on players, but honestly it is very early to have a well forged advice.
On the GrySun vs Shad matters I'm leaning on Gry side but its only because I never understand anything Shad says... I'm always utterly confused when I read his posts.
I really don't mean this in a mean way. I'm not an English native so it might be just my languages limitations.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yes it is, he proved to be green already, since he switched his vote from me to stop GrySun from starting a train on me, that move makes no sense unless:
Did he actually say that was his reason? Honestly, your logic isn't sound.Only thing it proofs is that he changed his mind about you to give you the benefit of doubt.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
I don't think I want to vote Shad tho he's being very helpful with his reaction app
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Okay, time to give a vote in to make sure. I should be around to change it though, if the need arises.

Atleast Shad is active, so I'll focus my attention on the two other on my lowkey-sus category. Sam and Demon. It's might just be time zone unluckiness, but I'll go with Sam for now, since he has less posts (just two less though).
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Did he actually say that was his reason? Honestly, your logic isn't sound.Only thing it proofs is that he changed his mind about you to give you the benefit of doubt.
Exactly, why do that as scum, best course of action is afk for the rest of the day.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
Rereading everyone, I'm surprise DD posted this little..
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire


Fail safe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Exactly, why do that as scum, best course of action is afk for the rest of the day.
Why not do it as scum? Getting two townies to fight and then back away is totally legit mob strategy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I want to see who breaks the tie or how the remaining voters act :nod
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco


Fail safe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why not do it as scum? Getting two townies to fight and then back away is totally legit mob strategy.
No, switching your vote get you lycheed, like what happening right now, he had a good excuse to keep his vote on me, and if I get lycheed he would be the first voter and can say timezones he couldn't make it.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Rereading everyone, I'm surprise DD posted this little..
I actually pondered this as well when I checked the post counts of people. I haven't played in a while again, but I recall he is usually super active from the start.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
Just one last time on the topic of lovers, are they always one on each side ? Like is it mandatory or is it to the host discretion ?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yea I'm voting demon, don't really like his first posts especially the one about the poll and his vibes
But that's what current me thinks, could change depends on what happen but wanna vote just in case i forget myself in reviewing
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Exactly, why do that as scum, best course of action is afk for the rest of the day.
He got questioned on his vote, tho. And didn't answer why. He simply moved the vote claiming a vote-tracker looks like a town doing, which is also debatable. Then he also didn't say why Asako as a placeholder if that's the case. Could be very well just flying by... for a person that likely wasn't following if Gry voted or not - to the point he didn't respond to tags - it shows very little concern for you. He did say he's fine with your death, tho, so I don't get where you get the impression he was vouching for your stay.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just one last time on the topic of lovers, are they always one on each side ? Like is it mandatory or is it to the host discretion ?
They can be in any side but they can't both be in the same side.

Edit: fixed "can't" to "can" in the first part of that response.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top