Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But my domain should tell you there is possible 3rd party that can change roles...maybe shapeshifter or wtv dafuq new ones there are that can role change
Could it also be meant for recruitable roles such as sleeper? Only Santa and Shapeshifter can change roles hmm. Anyway, I think you're dead tonight now that you've said this lol
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Honestly what i conculted form all that, it seems a lot people like to mention me in their hinting :lmao

Hmm, gonna votekill crescent for now
Geniually lost on who to be suspicious on because to me, everyone looks good so it left to the tiny details and back to the pure instincts of gut feelings...


But then again yesterday gut feeling was wrong
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its all good bruv....it would be a waste cause im shady enough to get lynched only for my truths to be told yet shady enough to not pass fingers...so its no benefit to either side but reducing numbers:catshrug

Also...my domain says non-role changing effect not alliance changing to keep in mind
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
16 people,
two parties (4 people total): Third Party and Mafia. Unless someone claims to have received a gift, it's a shapeshifter. 2 death per night with one being hidden, and possibility of mislynching as town during day phase to take into consideration. Isn't it a bit too farfetched?

Would make more sense if we're dealing with a small mafia team being carried by an assassin and some recruitable roles within town, hence the vanilla theme.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Idk...only telling you what i know
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Idk...and i could get lynched so what.
But my domain should tell you there is possible 3rd party that can change roles...maybe shapeshifter or wtv dafuq new ones there are that can role change
Or a pirate?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Or a pirate?
I thought about that...but for some reason how its worded I believe someone(s) could have multiple tries at changing roles....it statea i can copy any non-role changing domain...either there are multiple role changers or there is one with multiple tries.
Could be wrong but seems to me somebody has a domain to block this and only way its worth a damn if the one who needs to be blocked has multiple opportunities.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
it statea i can copy any non-role changing domain...either there are multiple role changers or there is one with multiple tries.
You can copy any non-role changing domain. Doesn't that mean that you can copy domains? What does it have to do with roles? The descriptions you're providing confuse me :notlikethis
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You can copy any non-role changing domain. Doesn't that mean that you can copy domains? What does it have to do with roles? The descriptions you're providing confuse me :notlikethis
Because it specifically says non-role changing...not just any domain:lmao
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Because it specifically says non-role changing...not just any domain:lmao
Right, but that doesn't have to do with shapeshifter (or any 3rd party) or pirate then. I guess it just means that you can copy any domains except for those which can grant a role change like dd's for example (I think? Jesus, it was?).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I might have completely misread your points though
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Right, but that doesn't have to do with shapeshifter (or any 3rd party) or pirate then. I guess it just means that you can copy any domains except for those which can grant a role change like dd's for example (I think? Jesus, it was?).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I might have completely misread your points though
Could be...idk...but the info is out:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So in hind sight of your argument is there has to be a bad opposite to me then...they can copy role changing domains...great!!!
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
GrysunMy power isn't related to my role, so they‘re just neat abilities that aren‘t extensions of ones role. (#7) Honestly my domain power sucks. Dead people do not give me the fingers, I doubt I‘d ever even want to use my power so it‘s wasted on me. (#12) Oh now that you remind me, I will prolly try using mine tonight. Might as well. #129
BrandishPassiveMy domain powers aren't related to my role. Is somewhat a double edged sword, so I'd be careful before activation. (#11) Are we doing the passive/active thingy? The generic character reference hint?? I'm passive and the role does not fit my chara. (#127) Malevolent Shrine Lite. (#336)
SamPassiveMy Domain is pretty funky, it's not related to my role but it certainly has potential. (#15) won't be trying to activate my domain tonight by the way, definitely want to save it for a bit. #128 I'm passive. #212 So I see my domain amongst the dead so that must mean some are shared amongst players 🤔 Interesting. (#201) my Domain Expansion is Slots like GB. Might make me look bad but transparency is for the best I think given what little we currently have. #223
EvilPassiveMy domain seems similar to Asako and Jinx's. There is some scenario in which it could be useful but without knowing any other than James' (iirc) overall I am leaning towards it being situational at best. (#75) I'm passive. #211
MarmaladeActiveI've got an active role, my domain I'm not a fan of, doesn't fit my role either (#89)
JamesGot a typical role for a Mafia game. Not the most helpful though but eh, anything helps. My domain is easy to get so I just tell it right away: When I use my domain all other domain expansion effects occur. I assume that means I can "break/block/interrupt" currently running domain effects as they go on for a day and night circle. Dunno if this will be as helpful as I think it sounds as pretty much only one of us succeeds anyway and since one of us will have 2 cursed fingers once the day is done, it is always one domain after another. Only exception I could imagine would be long lasting domain effects that last beyond the day and night circle they are active and are like lingering effects or something like that. If not, then my domain just means we get a quiet day and night circle with no domain action and that's it. (#33) Wait, Gaj and Asako have the exact same domain as me, the simple one? (#277). Just to clarify I did not even bother activating mine. #238
FaustNight Role. (Active?)Like mine is kind of situational like Asako said. And that goes for both my role and my domain. Well my main role is passive and situational. My domain has to deal with the lynch. I can give an ability to a lynched player. Not an exciting one for the hangee. Probably a better power for late game. (#28) As for my role it's a night role... that I've never had before...I think? And my Domain Expansion is nothing special. Sounds like Gojo's Infinity Domain. (#39)
AsakoActiveanyways my domain seems simply boring (#13) Ok i need to fix what i said about my domain, it not boring and it actually have use i think The description at first just made it seem like it wasn't worth anything Now that i think i got it, it seems more like a situational domain that could be useful or useless (#21) Hmm btw I'm active my role, don't think i said it when i mentioned my domain Btw my domain isn't related to my role, you can take it as a role hint i guess (#84) mine is simple domain (#319)
CrescentPassiveIt’s day one. Most people are going to say their roles/domaines/etc are shit. Like mine is kind of situational like Asako said.And that goes for both my role and my domain. Well my main role is passive and situational. My domain has to deal with the lynch. I can give an ability to a lynched player. Not an exciting one for the hangee. Probably a better power for late game. (#28)
gnutPassiveVanillaAlso my role is passive but my domain I could say if I'm reading it right is active...if that makes any sense. (#44) I wouldn't say my domain is useless...its just up to luck if i was to be able to use it in the right situation. #48 I agree...guess it makes sense for me having a shit role to have something influential. #50 Vanilla #290 But my domain should tell you there is possible 3rd party that can change roles...maybe shapeshifter or wtv dafuq new ones there are that can role change #311
Gajeel...........................I have the exact same domain as another person here just by looking at the way that person phrased its domain's hint. Pretty anticlimactic for a Special Grade Sorcerer. (#23) Yes, the Simple Domain (#274)
BelserionMy domain isn't related to my role. Its actually a watered down version of a role that's been trashed. #90

Added the dots in Gajeels' part as the last two rows look wonky without it - that's all there is to it. Please correct me if I made a mistake, forgot something and so on. Very likely that I did
I just want to say that I love this format
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So vanilla are DD, Farfalla, and Gnut with a slight potential of Lawl being maybe DM but probably he was legit vanilla mafia.

so….
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes Gracie....im claiming that.
My shit is str8 green townie...

Plus why would i go to this extent off that claim...and if recruiting i was looking for...what a way to paint a target on myself:gnut


Think im seriously voting Evil...the assasshole xD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yes Gracie....im claiming that.
My shit is str8 green townie...

Plus why would i go to this extent off that claim...and if recruiting i was looking for...what a way to paint a target on myself:gnut


Think im seriously voting Evil...the assasshole xD
No it’s that if there was something weird like DM or sleeper than it’s likely you at this point
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No it’s that if there was something weird like DM or sleeper than it’s likely you at this point
Really...how so....because im willing admitting i could possibly block....say blocks lol...or investigations or protections...now why would i do that if i was scum...lol

Damn...i know im a fukup...but yall treat me like im straight stupid:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fuck that....if im gonna die for good cause....i wanna hear either your role or your domain....
Be ridiculous if everyone doesnt demand the same as we have lost 3 to 1 in just under a day and half
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That was to everyone...not just Grace xp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wanna so votekill faust cause he seems important to evil...maybe he just trying to latch on....fukan parasite diva....buuuut


votekill :evil
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top