Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Faust is one...and with evil flipping with simple domain.i think we have to look at koko,james and gaj
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Crescent Jinx What was that end of last phase, so much anti-Gry and stirring up people to help Evil 🤔

@Brandish μ explain yourself and your trust of Evil, or rather your 2nd attempt at saving a dying mafia?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Sam, gnut and GrySun are all cleared. Faust still good too.

Also I don't think MarmaladeSky is mafia.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey guys, just got admitted to Hospital after my symptoms worsened so writing from my phone. Activity is going to be impacted but I'll try and check in occasionally.

It's likely a mafia domain due to numbers? I believe someone said slots in the domain name.
Wrong, it is my domain! I got fingered last night so decided to have a go at activating it ;)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sam, gnut and GrySun are all cleared. Faust still good too.

Also I don't think MarmaladeSky is mafia.
Thought on Crescent?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey guys, just got admitted to Hospital after my symptoms worsened so writing from my phone. Activity is going to be impacted but I'll try and check in occasionally.



Wrong, it is my domain! I got fingered last night so decided to have a go at activating it ;)
Take it easy, we got this.

Do hosts confirm to you if it was yours that activated? Like, you sure it wasn‘t someone else with the same domain that did it?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thought on Crescent?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Take it easy, we got this.

Do hosts confirm to you if it was yours that activated? Like, you sure it wasn‘t someone else with the same domain that did it?
Will try, hope I get help and answers on what's going wrong for me.

I did receive a host PM.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish μ explain yourself and your trust of Evil, or rather your 2nd attempt at saving a dying mafia?
Can't remember trusting Evil openly but I didnt suspect him until the assassination, but not that much.

I do regret not being around to save him lolz but I guess it couldn't be helped as I was already on Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thought on Crescent?
I'll read thru it again, she made some good points and seemed helpful... but she's capable of doing that regardless of allegiance.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hey guys, just got admitted to Hospital after my symptoms worsened so writing from my phone. Activity is going to be impacted but I'll try and check in occasionally
Hope that subsides asap mate.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So unless there is a Santa or Shapeshifter sneaking around, we are dealing with just 1 mafia group of.. 4 people? I guess there weren‘t many that could even save Evil.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Mvp gnut, that all i have to say
Fun end to the day while i was in Dreamland, good suprise to wake up to



So eh, gajeel brandish and marma

Mostly gajeel and marma that voted last min for sam, one more and he could went to heavenland
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wrong, it is my domain! I got fingered last night so decided to have a go at activating it ;)
The way I understood it was most fingers wins. Maybe GB gave his to Evil, so that finger is lost? Otherwise they have 2, and you must be popular lol.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not trusting Gajeel, Faust, and Marma at the moment. I expect some role talk and some explaining from these folk especially
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The way I understood it was most fingers wins. Maybe GB gave his to Evil, so that finger is lost? Otherwise they have 2, and you must be popular lol.
I'm Todo, who doesn't like to Boogie Woogie with me?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This simple domain is a joke now. Evil makes 4.

Anyway nice instincts gnut. And now we know the likely TP is at least not sk or mentor since no kill. No one has mentioned receiving anything so not santa either. Maybe your lovers/Threesome theory has some merit.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
:bishie

I won't say no to lovers even if it's imagination, it's a fun role to have
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woooot, gj guys, Assassin gone on day 2, awesome!

Anyway, I used my role again and the result was again as expected. Since nobody died this night it means we only got one Mafia group after all with 4 as most likely scenario.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

GrysunMy power isn't related to my role, so they‘re just neat abilities that aren‘t extensions of ones role. (#7) Honestly my domain power sucks. Dead people do not give me the fingers, I doubt I‘d ever even want to use my power so it‘s wasted on me. (#12) Oh now that you remind me, I will prolly try using mine tonight. Might as well. #129
BrandishPassiveMy domain powers aren't related to my role. Is somewhat a double edged sword, so I'd be careful before activation. (#11) Are we doing the passive/active thingy? The generic character reference hint?? I'm passive and the role does not fit my chara. (#127) Malevolent Shrine Lite. (#336)
SamPassiveMy Domain is pretty funky, it's not related to my role but it certainly has potential. (#15) won't be trying to activate my domain tonight by the way, definitely want to save it for a bit. #128 I'm passive. #212 So I see my domain amongst the dead so that must mean some are shared amongst players 🤔 Interesting. (#201) my Domain Expansion is Slots like GB. Might make me look bad but transparency is for the best I think given what little we currently have. #223
EvilPassiveMy domain seems similar to Asako and Jinx's. There is some scenario in which it could be useful but without knowing any other than James' (iirc) overall I am leaning towards it being situational at best. (#75) I'm passive. #211
MarmaladeActiveI've got an active role, my domain I'm not a fan of, doesn't fit my role either (#89)
JamesGot a typical role for a Mafia game. Not the most helpful though but eh, anything helps. My domain is easy to get so I just tell it right away: When I use my domain all other domain expansion effects occur. I assume that means I can "break/block/interrupt" currently running domain effects as they go on for a day and night circle. Dunno if this will be as helpful as I think it sounds as pretty much only one of us succeeds anyway and since one of us will have 2 cursed fingers once the day is done, it is always one domain after another. Only exception I could imagine would be long lasting domain effects that last beyond the day and night circle they are active and are like lingering effects or something like that. If not, then my domain just means we get a quiet day and night circle with no domain action and that's it. (#33) Wait, Gaj and Asako have the exact same domain as me, the simple one? (#277). Just to clarify I did not even bother activating mine. #238
FaustNight Role. (Active?)Like mine is kind of situational like Asako said. And that goes for both my role and my domain. Well my main role is passive and situational. My domain has to deal with the lynch. I can give an ability to a lynched player. Not an exciting one for the hangee. Probably a better power for late game. (#28) As for my role it's a night role... that I've never had before...I think? And my Domain Expansion is nothing special. Sounds like Gojo's Infinity Domain. (#39)
AsakoActiveanyways my domain seems simply boring (#13) Ok i need to fix what i said about my domain, it not boring and it actually have use i think The description at first just made it seem like it wasn't worth anything Now that i think i got it, it seems more like a situational domain that could be useful or useless (#21) Hmm btw I'm active my role, don't think i said it when i mentioned my domain Btw my domain isn't related to my role, you can take it as a role hint i guess (#84) mine is simple domain (#319)
CrescentPassiveIt’s day one. Most people are going to say their roles/domaines/etc are shit. Like mine is kind of situational like Asako said.And that goes for both my role and my domain. Well my main role is passive and situational. My domain has to deal with the lynch. I can give an ability to a lynched player. Not an exciting one for the hangee. Probably a better power for late game. (#28)
gnutPassiveVanillaAlso my role is passive but my domain I could say if I'm reading it right is active...if that makes any sense. (#44) I wouldn't say my domain is useless...its just up to luck if i was to be able to use it in the right situation. #48 I agree...guess it makes sense for me having a shit role to have something influential. #50 Vanilla #290 But my domain should tell you there is possible 3rd party that can change roles...maybe shapeshifter or wtv dafuq new ones there are that can role change #311
Gajeel...........................I have the exact same domain as another person here just by looking at the way that person phrased its domain's hint. Pretty anticlimactic for a Special Grade Sorcerer. (#23) Yes, the Simple Domain (#274)
BelserionMy domain isn't related to my role. Its actually a watered down version of a role that's been trashed. #90

Added the dots in Gajeels' part as the last two rows look wonky without it - that's all there is to it. Please correct me if I made a mistake, forgot something and so on. Very likely that I did
Good work, except you forgot about my role hints of day 2 in post 33:

Wait, Gaj and Asako have the exact same domain as me, the simple one? Lol, lazy hosts. /jk

Anyway, think day 2 is a good day to start talking more about my role besides the tiny stuff I said on day 1: It's active and I used it on night 1 and the result was as expected.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Not trusting Gajeel, Faust, and Marma at the moment. I expect some role talk and some explaining from these folk especially
Explaining? gnut's doubts were unfounded. I only started having doubts on Evil when I realized how dumb his domain sounded like, and compared to how you played until you lynched the assassin, it still wasn't enough to make me truly believe he was for sure the good lynch hence why I hesitated a lot . Turns out he was a scum and that's great.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That being said, I don't think any of the simple domain players are scum. Evil clearly knew that he couldn't afford to tell his real domain since the focus would have 100% swapped to us. So, why would James, Asako, or myself, assuming one of us is scum, claim the domain expansion of the assassin when the assassin is the priority 1 of the team. You should be prepared to die for him, not make him look more suspicious.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Evil flipped scum phew.

Good thing he wasn't saved KEK
:whistle
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All night actions have the same priority.
So night actions would all be flipped on which one gets prio huh?

Baby, that's chaotic.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Faust is one...and with evil flipping with simple domain.i think we have to look at koko,james and gaj
James and Faust….. I just get a weird connection between these two
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Passing fingers can only be done by the dead, is done in bulk
Sam said he received a finger.

I also received one.

Farf and Evil gave one for each of us then?

Since it's done in bulk? And cannot be split.

Or only one of us received a finger and one is a liar liar pants is burning?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

James and Faust….. I just get a weird connection between these two
Weirdchamp
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This simple domain is a joke now.
It's the most common domain in the manga as well.

I myself is one of the Simple Barrier Domain people.

Confirming my hint of "my domain not special" coz it's "simple?"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As per my night roling, it's a dookie. 💩

My target selection at night has been garbagerino. :facepalm
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent Jinx What was that end of last phase, so much anti-Gry and stirring up people to help Evil 🤔
Because I don’t trust you? Especially so easily jumping on the evil ship. It’s like one of those moments in the manga where someone does something ooc and you realize they are being controlled by some puppeteer. Someone says jump and you jumped. You and evil were about even on the distrust meter. Both being a lot less antagonistic then y’all can be. The only reason I didn’t switch my vote was to see what evil flipped and if he had flipped town then we would know who the lynch would be today. And if he flipped mafia then could move on to someone else. Basically science
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
read thru it again, she made some good points and seemed helpful... but she's capable of doing that regardless of allegiance.
GrySun,

Cres hasn't been suspicious from a votes and contribution perspective, imo.

What convinces me most that she is town some of her discussion around the assassination post, in spoilers below. She's too careful imo to quote Evil3ye at this point in time if she is on his team. I did think she could be the assassin, but not a teammate. Which means she's not mafia to me. If she is, well played.

detectives tend to get out of lynches so it would be on the table as a claim way before some silly domain activated; I think I remember James telling D1 he was a detective in one game and he really was
Evil's point was good tho (ie risk in revealing if it's your domain that is active).
There’s always a risk. But at some point we have to move away from “passive” and “my domain is the same as someone else” especially since assassin usually kill Day conversations as everyone hides which isn’t looking good for a game that lacks some good activity
Yea, but Idk why an assassin would kill the chat when the mafia likely discuss the kill, we 'should' just go about business normally.

Does assassin balance the plain mafia (GB), perhaps?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top