Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My domain isn't related to my role. Its actually a watered down version of a role that's been trashed.
Bel giving information about herself on D1…… highly suspect but also listing

This simple domain is a joke now. Evil makes 4.

Anyway nice instincts gnut. And now we know the likely TP is at least not sk or mentor since no kill. No one has mentioned receiving anything so not santa either. Maybe your lovers/Threesome theory has some merit.
This could have been a misread but Evil really did have simple domain.

but overall Bel plays like herself. Making good points and being more active later in the game rather then the beginning.

I just don’t like this blanket trust of James on D1.

next up will do Gajeel, Brandish, and Marm
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You may go ahead.
Oh I will since I proposed it. I just don't feel comfortable sharing right now, but I will once more people come out. I will say that I targeted Belserion last night though, and not with a "good" intention if I can put it a certain way.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That said while you're here @James Rye, tell me your thoughts on Brandish, Cres, Bel and Marm. Or alternatively name me your biggest suspects. Evil pronouncing you openly as green is a bit odd, and if he wanted to pocket a townie surely he'd pick a more trusted one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh why her above the other 3?
I don't trust Brand because Brand's votelock was what would have saved a mafia if host hadn't made a mistake.
Cres seems to be against me and tries to implies I am in cahoots with Faust/Evil, dunno if that is just normal townie paranoia or mafia trying to smear me as I, Gaj or Asako are decent targets with our domain being the exact same.
Bel I dunno tbh.
Marm because she voted for me day 1. That would also be my reason for voting for her today, gonna return a vote with a vote someday.^^
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Domain expansion aside, how about we start revealing our roles today?
I don't mind revealing today, if there is interest from others for it.

I just don’t like this blanket trust of James on D1.
Lol, that'sprobably because people can already guess me well and have a good feeling when I play scum acting as a townie role or when I got an actual townie role. Like if I had an important townie role I would actually lie about it, claim passive, etc. to throw mafia of their game. When I got a townie role that is not important I go full honest train because a) it's fine if I die since it isn't super important and b) Mafia might think I lie so they come after me and an actual good role is safe for another night/day.
Like the role I got currently isn't incredible but it is also not boring since I can provide results, sort of, so I don't feel bored out of my mind trying to guess what is up with no infos at all. Sure so far, everything has gone as expected but maybe later down the line it will be more exciting as my role becomes more useful the longer the game goes on.^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't trust Brand because Brand's votelock was what would have saved a mafia if host hadn't made a mistake.
Cres seems to be against me and tries to implies I am in cahoots with Faust/Evil, dunno if that is just normal townie paranoia or mafia trying to smear me as I, Gaj or Asako are decent targets with our domain being the exact same.
Bel I dunno tbh.
Marm because she voted for me day 1. That would also be my reason for voting for her today, gonna return a vote with a vote someday.^^
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I don't mind revealing today, if there is interest from others for it.



Lol, that'sprobably because people can already guess me well and have a good feeling when I play scum acting as a townie role or when I got an actual townie role. Like if I had an important townie role I would actually lie about it, claim passive, etc. to throw mafia of their game. When I got a townie role that is not important I go full honest train because a) it's fine if I die since it isn't super important and b) Mafia might think I lie so they come after me and an actual good role is safe for another night/day.
Like the role I got currently isn't incredible but it is also not boring since I can provide results, sort of, so I don't feel bored out of my mind trying to guess what is up with no infos at all. Sure so far, everything has gone as expected but maybe later down the line it will be more exciting as my role becomes more useful the longer the game goes on.^^
I think Brandish flipping as mafia would actually tell us a lot. I doubt he'd try explicitly to save GB if he was alone in a tie of 3. 33% chance is a decent shot to gamble on. So what if 2 of the 3 were mafia? :grumble But if Brandish is town then it all doesn't matter much.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nearly confirmed town:
gnut
- lynched Assassin
GrySun - lynched Assassin
SirSamuel - lynched Assassin(albeit while himself being highly voted)

Good chances to be town:
Faust
- lynched GB(if he was legit mafia)

Bit town leaning:
James, Asako, Gajeel - all 3 are tied together by their domain shenanigans. It is possible one of them is scum, though then more likely TP than mafia. Gajeel made a good point regarding not claiming same domain as their Assassin to not look odd. Only one that voted strange was Gajeel, nearly saving Evil.

Most likely scum:
Brandish
- What I mentioned regarding Evil's trusted-list before. D1 vote can be seen as GB saving attempt. Also happened to have voted Sam D2(albeit before the Evil train started).
Crescent - Added Faust up to the 3-way tie on Day 1, when it was between GB and Gajeel, fwiw. I personally feel she is talking in an odd, unusual way for how I know her. Seems very careful which topics/people she touches, and when and how.
Belserion - Has not done anything out of the ordinary this game, not much pro town nor pro mafia, so among all these she's the closest to actually being in a "neutral" list all on her own above this one.
Marmalade - Voted Sam right after the Evil Assassin votes started looking threatening. Made a pretty detailed summary-post, but not sure how alignment indicative that is. Someone that was in a mafia team with her can tell me if she is the type to gather the info for the team.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So alllll that said, I would pick between Brandish and Crescent most likely. Bel like I said is more neutral, Marm is close behind but reading her is difficult.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Inb4 I die for trying just a little bit more than the other days.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't trust Brand because Brand's votelock was what would have saved a mafia if host hadn't made a mistake.
Cres seems to be against me and tries to implies I am in cahoots with Faust/Evil, dunno if that is just normal townie paranoia or mafia trying to smear me as I, Gaj or Asako are decent targets with our domain being the exact same.
Bel I dunno tbh.
Marm because she voted for me day 1. That would also be my reason for voting for her today, gonna return a vote with a vote someday.^^
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I don't mind revealing today, if there is interest from others for it.



Lol, that'sprobably because people can already guess me well and have a good feeling when I play scum acting as a townie role or when I got an actual townie role. Like if I had an important townie role I would actually lie about it, claim passive, etc. to throw mafia of their game. When I got a townie role that is not important I go full honest train because a) it's fine if I die since it isn't super important and b) Mafia might think I lie so they come after me and an actual good role is safe for another night/day.
Like the role I got currently isn't incredible but it is also not boring since I can provide results, sort of, so I don't feel bored out of my mind trying to guess what is up with no infos at all. Sure so far, everything has gone as expected but maybe later down the line it will be more exciting as my role becomes more useful the longer the game goes on.^^
On D1? No. Unless people are really close friends where something is really peculiar about their behavior there shouldn’t be that massive amount of trust on D1. Unless it’s town and mafia trying to ride your popularity of the early domain reveal. So I don’t trust you but the stuff that connects other people might not be your fault as it seems like a lot of people jumped on the James kissass train pretty fast. And since there is a lot of distrust of them too, it’s just a big murky crappy area for me to navigate as I reread
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Because I detested the way people thought I looked town.
this didn’t swem

Agree with handsome Evil that Faust looks good today. Sam is sus and I'll probably drop a vote on him shortly, Gajeel has good eyes and I like his arguments.

Sam why aren't you doing the hint list? xdd


l read thru it again, she made some good points and seemed helpful... but she's capable of doing that regardless of allegiance
like this is my problem with Gry’s analyst of brandish defense of me…. He initially says she’s made good points and seems helpful… but she’s capable of doing that regardless of alliance so it’s not really helpful

It’s a bit like that guy who says “wow you clean up nicely.”
Uh…… does that mean I normally look awful or something?

you say something good and follow with something bad

GrySun,

Cres hasn't been suspicious from a votes and contribution perspective, imo.

What convinces me most that she is town some of her discussion around the assassination post, in spoilers below. She's too careful imo to quote Evil3ye at this point in time if she is on his team. I did think she could be the assassin, but not a teammate. Which means she's not mafia to me. If she is, well played.
and then this part just seems like he quoted our conversation. It just feels very safe overall as opposed to outwardly defending there were aspects of “thought she could be assassin” and “she didn’t quote evil at this point.” Feels more like fence riding but trying to be helpful :catshrug

But overall brandish has been only really noteable with his strange votes
--- Double Post Merged, ---

this didn’t swem
I don’t know why this deleted but was saying it didn’t seem like something a mafia brandish would say
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But then he called evil handsome
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Brandish for now. He should claim his role when he‘s here so we see if we‘re making a mistake.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion, so what do your instincts tell you player-wise this phase?
Well with Faust coming out, the Simple Domain is probably just randomized and has nothing to do with affiliation. I still don't like how cult like you 3 were when revealing you had the same domain though. Will wait to see if Asako used her role and got any results. Ironically I think Faust being eager to save Evil makes him more town in my eyes. If Brandish is scum it's most likely TP with how he reacted to the assassin kill. Same with Sam. Same with Gnut but I believe he's town. Grysun has only just woken up so can't read him yet. I won't pretend to be able to read either Jinxie or Marm but neither have done anything that jumps out at me.

Bel giving information about herself on D1…… highly suspect but also listing
I didn't want to, but I saw the writing on the wall when Farf started having a breakdown asking why I wouldn't share. Despite it backfiring last game I played where you all let my precious kouhai die, I do believe in cooperation as long as it doesn't have the potential to harm town. That's why I don't believe in revealing on day 1 and I will stand by that in every game.

Nearly confirmed town:
gnut
- lynched Assassin
GrySun - lynched Assassin
SirSamuel - lynched Assassin(albeit while himself being highly voted)
You and Sam should be a tier below Gnut :heh

Oh I will since I proposed it. I just don't feel comfortable sharing right now, but I will once more people come out. I will say that I targeted Belserion last night though, and not with a "good" intention if I can put it a certain way.
That's cool. Did you enjoy it at least? I wonder if i'm an illusion now.....
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Belserion Isn't that good though? As in if simple domain is both a townie/mafia domain then any det checking through us is bound to find one, except ofc it is the Mafia Boss, then we gotta do this the hard way - lynching anyone who claimed to own simple domain one by one.^^

Well, so what does everyone else think about revealing?
Apparently ain't that high on anyone's list.

I votekill Brandish.

Gotta stick to my guts after all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will probably return 1-2 hours before the day ends, so I can still change my vote or reveal my role if then necessary.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,244
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Vote Kill Brandish

Trusting G-Nut, and G-Sun for now.
(You never know with this game)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Feels more like fence riding but trying to be helpful :catshrug
Um, nah. Fence riding would be "oh she did this but could still be scum", which I didnt. In the first reply I said I'd need to go back and read stuff coz you're capable, at that point I could be deemed on the fence. That later reply I've taken a position I believe you're town. I didn't explain why I thought you could be assassin because that was irrelevant, but I did state why I thought you could not be the assassin's teammate.

I'm not trying to defend you tho?

My vote yesterday is not sus. D1 vote is very sus tho because only mafia lock on D1.

But then he called evil handsome
It's the truth.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gotta stick to my guts after all.
James, what guts? Wasn't Marm your main suspect just earlier today?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is James doing the mafia that goes with the flow?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill Brandish

Reveal your role, domain specifics, and colour of your underwear today.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
That your only objection to my list, rest you agree?
I already posted my feelings regarding most people up to this point. What I don't get is how you went from "meh Sam is sus I'm fine with my vote" to "Sam is nearly confirmed Townie because we lynched the assassin" despite him admitting he only voted evil to save himself. How does that negate the previous points that painted him suspicious? Let's not pretend teammates don't throw each other under the bus.

We're working with a lack of information. I don't have a role which yields results. I'm hoping those that do will share something before the end of the day if they can, which might give us something more to work with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Belserion Isn't that good though? As in if simple domain is both a townie/mafia domain then any det checking through us is bound to find one, except ofc it is the Mafia Boss, then we gotta do this the hard way - lynching anyone who claimed to own simple domain one by one.^^
Good point. Not the executing simple domains part. That's savage lol.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I already posted my feelings regarding most people up to this point. What I don't get is how you went from "meh Sam is sus I'm fine with my vote" to "Sam is nearly confirmed Townie because we lynched the assassin" despite him admitting he only voted evil to save himself. How does that negate the previous points that painted him suspicious? Let's not pretend teammates don't throw each other under the bus.

We're working with a lack of information. I don't have a role which yields results. I'm hoping those that do will share something before the end of the day if they can, which might give us something more to work with.
So where does that leave your vote? Who do you want lynched? I don't think a Det will come out at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure what there isn't to get. Evil was the Assassin, far more valuable than anything another mafia member could be, and his lynch was being built on just gut feelings mostly, while Sam himself had some "suspicious points" as you say it. Anyone would sack Sam instead of Evil there, if they're both mafia. Thinking too deeply about any big plays at this point doesn't help. Sure Sam could've just thrown him under the bus, is it likely? No.

Best not to be too stuck on unlikely things until at least some other more suspicious people are dealt with.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I will give that Sam's claim is cursed af coming from him, but not a big deal for now.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So where does that leave your vote? Who do you want lynched? I don't think a Det will come out at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure what there isn't to get. Evil was the Assassin, far more valuable than anything another mafia member could be, and his lynch was being built on just gut feelings mostly, while Sam himself had some "suspicious points" as you say it. Anyone would sack Sam instead of Evil there, if they're both mafia. Thinking too deeply about any big plays at this point doesn't help. Sure Sam could've just thrown him under the bus, is it likely? No.

Best not to be too stuck on unlikely things until at least some other more suspicious people are dealt with.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I will give that Sam's claim is cursed af coming from him, but not a big deal for now.
I don't have a top candidate for my vote. But since there's just about 14 hours left I'm hoping for some clarity. Gajeel says he targeted me with something not "good" so I'm waiting to see what he'll reveal.

In regards to Sam I wasn't throwing more shade on him, it was more trying to figure out how you jumped from one end of the spectrum to the next, but I see your point about prioritising the important role.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Um, nah. Fence riding would be "oh she did this but could still be scum", which I didnt. In the first reply I said I'd need to go back and read stuff coz you're capable, at that point I could be deemed on the fence. That later reply I've taken a position I believe you're town. I didn't explain why I thought you could be assassin because that was irrelevant, but I did state why I thought you could not be the assassin's teammate.

I'm not trying to defend you tho?

My vote yesterday is not sus. D1 vote is very sus tho because only mafia lock on D1.



It's the truth.
The first statement is very much fence riding but the second is less negatory than the first. It just comes around the time of the mentioned assassin. But I can see where no harm was intentional.

I didn’t really like your vote on D2. d1 was more suspect by the general masses but this seemed lazy:

As mentioned before, Votekill SirSamuel016. I'm not sold on him though, so will check in the morning.
Because you were suspecting Sam in D1 so nothing changed yet you didn’t fully commit with “I’m not sold on him.” It didn’t feel like you were looking for anyone else to vote
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top