I've been reading some comments backwards, about there not being many deaths and not seeing much of the LPB, but the truth is that we didn't have a war per se, we had a few battles here and there between some HR and if that's the end of it, the only ways I imagined a bloodbath was some attack by the Traumerei or else the entire forces of the LPB against the forces of the PB or FUG, and we even saw several LPB in action, we still have to see many BH and their powers and even the conductors in action, I see this arc as an arc introducing a great family and a warm-up for what will be the future, the truth is that it is a rescue and escape arc just like Whole Cake was in OP and now we have the Wano arc in which there is an all-out battle, the truth is that I saw a lot of people criticizing when we had Pudidy and Holan vs Jinsung, "ah why show them fighting? we want to see Baam and Traumerei" I can be a few chapters without seeing interaction between the two, honestly it makes me more curious seeing family fights that we are seeing, I hope that now that we have seen the PB ship again they will start showing us the names of some of their officers.