omo! but in fake spanish

Why you do this to me?Hi Evil /o \
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Funny to see this reaction when you were one of Evil's most loyal followers yesterdayDamn I copped a big downgrade... thanks @Tatsumaki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I take a lot of issue with the Gnut voters; sussy of Van and Evil, then Shad with Tatsu after that.
@Tatsumaki if you do have my active role, have fun![]()
.We can re-shuffle any time, what do you mean? Btw, what did you do this night?No more trading huh... Guess you won't get what you wanted Evil.
First Greg then Gajeel...![]()
I don't see what you're so mad about, it's a comfy role !Damn I copped a big downgrade... thanks @Tatsumaki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I take a lot of issue with the Gnut voters; sussy of Van and Evil, then Shad with Tatsu after that.
@Tatsumaki if you do have my active role, have fun![]()
Confirm with hosts they was no mistake in sending PMs?I don't see what you're so mad about, it's a comfy role !
I don't know if I received yours I got no PM.
It says that the mechanic is now disabled.We can re-shuffle any time, what do you mean? Btw, what did you do this night?
Nani?The mechanic has pre-emptively been disabled. Trading is no longer possible going forward. Weapons and loyalties are now locked in
What exactly is suspicious about trying to save the own skin, when nobody knows anyone's alliances.I take a lot of issue with the Gnut voters; sussy of Van and Evil, then Shad with Tatsu after that.
So Sam claims his role changed to the worse, you claim yours remained the same?I don't see what you're so mad about, it's a comfy role !
I don't know if I received yours I got no PM.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn't see this. Oh damn.The mechanic has pre-emptively been disabled. Trading is no longer possible going forward. Weapons and loyalties are now locked in
![]()
Just asked we'll see.Confirm with hosts they was no mistake in sending PMs?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, but it is possible he was also targeted by Daws last night, I think he said was gonna target Sam.So Sam claims his role changed to the worse, you claim yours remained the same?
So seems like we were a threesome last night. I knew it but still stuck with Sam as to not break what I said I would do.I stated my target already: Sam.
Write down who you targetted just to have it clear in writing.Didn't see this. Oh damn.
Just asked we'll see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, but it is possible he was also targeted by Daws last night, I think he said was gonna target Sam.
Let me find the post.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That should still leave you with a new role, unless Sam targetted you as well.This one v
So seems like we were a threesome last night. I knew it but still stuck with Sam as to not break what I said I would do.
If I targeted Sam, Sam targeted me and Daws targeted Sam I don't know where that leaves us.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Please be clear. You did not swap-target anyone last night. Yes/No?It says that the mechanic is now disabled.
What did I do? I used my role. And you?
Did you swap-target anyone?Hi Evil /o \
I wasn't able to confirm i wasn't blocked, if you are mafia I can see mafia hoe protecting you, just something to keep in mind.Btw I got no PM, so Shad should be clear.
Did you swap target anyone?Why you do this to me?
I swap-targetted Sam. Got nothing.Write down who you targetted just to have it clear in writing.
I swap-targetted Shad.