Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
No more trading huh... Guess you won't get what you wanted Evil.

First Greg then Gajeel... :eyeroll
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I got no PM about role change.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

1 kill night, if there is only 1 killing party this game will do on for weeks.

Did anybody get a gift?
Mentor is still an option.
Was a kill blocked?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn I copped a big downgrade... thanks @Tatsumaki :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I take a lot of issue with the Gnut voters; sussy of Van and Evil, then Shad with Tatsu after that.

@Tatsumaki if you do have my active role, have fun :lmao
Funny to see this reaction when you were one of Evil's most loyal followers yesterday :amuse.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
No more trading huh... Guess you won't get what you wanted Evil.

First Greg then Gajeel... :eyeroll
We can re-shuffle any time, what do you mean? Btw, what did you do this night?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Damn I copped a big downgrade... thanks @Tatsumaki :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I take a lot of issue with the Gnut voters; sussy of Van and Evil, then Shad with Tatsu after that.

@Tatsumaki if you do have my active role, have fun :lmao
I don't see what you're so mad about, it's a comfy role !

I don't know if I received yours I got no PM.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't see what you're so mad about, it's a comfy role !

I don't know if I received yours I got no PM.
Confirm with hosts they was no mistake in sending PMs?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
We can re-shuffle any time, what do you mean? Btw, what did you do this night?
It says that the mechanic is now disabled.

What did I do? I used my role. And you?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I take a lot of issue with the Gnut voters; sussy of Van and Evil, then Shad with Tatsu after that.
What exactly is suspicious about trying to save the own skin, when nobody knows anyone's alliances.

I'm really only suspicious of GB who seemed to have taken a cheap shot to take out a town leader who has been propagating an anti-mafia strategy.

@GB what did you do tonight?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't see what you're so mad about, it's a comfy role !

I don't know if I received yours I got no PM.
So Sam claims his role changed to the worse, you claim yours remained the same?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw I got no PM, so Shad should be clear.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
💥 The mechanic has pre-emptively been disabled. Trading is no longer possible going forward. Weapons and loyalties are now locked in 💥
Didn't see this. Oh damn.

Confirm with hosts they was no mistake in sending PMs?
Just asked we'll see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Sam claims his role changed to the worse, you claim yours remained the same?
Yes, but it is possible he was also targeted by Daws last night, I think he said was gonna target Sam.
Let me find the post.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I messed up. Gnut was obviously Det in hindsight, I even knew it early D1 because of some of his posts where he practically spelled it out. Problem is, that many hours later I forgot about it completely when it came to Evil vs gnut.

That said, I would think someone like Vandred would‘ve picked up on his Det claiming, so looks to me like Vand was getting rid of a Det intentionally, and is currently my vote if no new info comes.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
This one v
I stated my target already: Sam.
So seems like we were a threesome last night. I knew it but still stuck with Sam as to not break what I said I would do.
If I targeted Sam, Sam targeted me and Daws targeted Sam I don't know where that leaves us.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Didn't see this. Oh damn.



Just asked we'll see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yes, but it is possible he was also targeted by Daws last night, I think he said was gonna target Sam.
Let me find the post.
Write down who you targetted just to have it clear in writing.

I swap-targetted Shad.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This one v


So seems like we were a threesome last night. I knew it but still stuck with Sam as to not break what I said I would do.
If I targeted Sam, Sam targeted me and Daws targeted Sam I don't know where that leaves us.
That should still leave you with a new role, unless Sam targetted you as well.

Sam did you?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It says that the mechanic is now disabled.

What did I do? I used my role. And you?
Please be clear. You did not swap-target anyone last night. Yes/No?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Apparently it's normal that I didn't get a PM so Sam if you downgraded, the role you got isn't from me.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Btw I got no PM, so Shad should be clear.
I wasn't able to confirm i wasn't blocked, if you are mafia I can see mafia hoe protecting you, just something to keep in mind.

Where you able to confirm that you have not been blocked? If this reveals too much about your role then don't answer.

I was hoping to keep trying to confirm you in the next days but the mechanic has been disabled, so any plans that relied on that are gone.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Write down who you targetted just to have it clear in writing.

I swap-targetted Shad.
I swap-targetted Sam. Got nothing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top