omo! but in fake spanish
So you dodged a bullet on Erinyes? Any other explanation to this?Actually I didn't. I also wanted to be sneaky and get rid of my shitty role (Pirate) that more often than not gets me killed, but seems I wasn't targetted by Erin as discussed either.

Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and follow the herd, that‘s what cooperative means. If it works out geat, if not you can complain. But now it worked out but you still complain..?It's annoying to be threatened to be lynched, considered uncooperative just because you don't want to follow a D1 Strategy. We all have our roles and perspective on things.
I don't know if it can be considered a success with these losses but I don't think I have followed a D1 strategy in this game before and I doubt I ever will.Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and follow the herd, that‘s what cooperative means. If it works out geat, if not you can complain. But now it worked out but you still complain..?
Which losses came from this D1 strategy exactly?I don't know if it can be considered a success with these losses but I don't think I have followed a D1 strategy in this game before and I doubt I ever will.
Anyway, let's move on.
I am talking about Greg's lynch. And the fact that Gajeel ended up Town even though both were "uncooperative".Which losses came from this D1 strategy exactly?
Wait, so you offered yourself for lynch while being bodyguard, not Jesus yesterday? I don't see why that makes sense.Imagine being a vanilla town and coming back from the dead to relive that useless existence. I do tread Bodyguard the same as vanilla town (as I refuse to act with it) and it has the drawback of not knowing if you are Sleeper. So it's slightly better than Jesus because I can die quicker.
I don't know if I did, but if she would have traded with me my role should have changed as well, unless she was blocked.So you dodged a bullet on Erinyes? Any other explanation to this?
If not she will probably go with `Forget to send an Action` which in my book is just as worthy of lynching.
You have a Pirate role in this mechanic![]()
I see that, but what are you trying to say by pointing it out?I am talking about Greg's lynch. And the fact that Gajeel ended up Town even though both were "uncooperative".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did you swap target?Still at work, but just quickly telling that I have a new role I'm Mason recruiter. So...
I am just saying that I was annoyed. There is nothing more to it.I see that, but what are you trying to say by pointing it out?
-Cooperatives were all mafia? In that case we should have a couple sacrificed townies and clear mafias by now, but so far everyone‘s fine.
-Uncooperatives are all slowly dying? Unrelated, I have no idea why mafia killed Gajeel. A shame he didn‘t use his role D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who did you swap target?
Oh my I was going to joke abt this, yesterdayI didn't trade, she gets my very swappable Bodyguard.
that Jesus thing too, I'm dead 
That's not possible, that wasn't my role and I didn't trade.I followed evils plan![]()
Haven't backread everything yet but if the coin toss order made it so that I got Sam role, then he took it back, the Daws got Sam role. It explains how we ended up here.This doesn't really make sense, the only way for this to happen is:
You have been blocked.
Even if somebody targeted Sam, you should then either get Sam original role if you won the coin toss, or Sam new role if you lose the coin toss.
Any idea
* Fixed quote
So we could lynch vanilla, I was pretty set on getting the lynch off the table.Also you were tagging people D1 to ask if they were Vanilla, why exactly was that?