Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Actually I didn't. I also wanted to be sneaky and get rid of my shitty role (Pirate) that more often than not gets me killed, but seems I wasn't targetted by Erin as discussed either.
So you dodged a bullet on Erinyes? Any other explanation to this?

If not she will probably go with `Forget to send an Action` which in my book is just as worthy of lynching.

You have a Pirate role in this mechanic :cookiearf
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Nice touch from the hosts, with Pirate.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's annoying to be threatened to be lynched, considered uncooperative just because you don't want to follow a D1 Strategy. We all have our roles and perspective on things.
Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and follow the herd, that‘s what cooperative means. If it works out geat, if not you can complain. But now it worked out but you still complain..?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and follow the herd, that‘s what cooperative means. If it works out geat, if not you can complain. But now it worked out but you still complain..?
I don't know if it can be considered a success with these losses but I don't think I have followed a D1 strategy in this game before and I doubt I ever will.

Anyway, let's move on.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't know if it can be considered a success with these losses but I don't think I have followed a D1 strategy in this game before and I doubt I ever will.

Anyway, let's move on.
Which losses came from this D1 strategy exactly?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
quick update, targeted marmie last night, nothing happened.

Also I will be back in a few hours, i need to finish work as i have a ton of stuff to give in at the end of the day, gomen.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon you seem to know more than the rest of us about what our night swaps caused 🤔
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Which losses came from this D1 strategy exactly?
I am talking about Greg's lynch. And the fact that Gajeel ended up Town even though both were "uncooperative".
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Imagine being a vanilla town and coming back from the dead to relive that useless existence. I do tread Bodyguard the same as vanilla town (as I refuse to act with it) and it has the drawback of not knowing if you are Sleeper. So it's slightly better than Jesus because I can die quicker.
Wait, so you offered yourself for lynch while being bodyguard, not Jesus yesterday? I don't see why that makes sense.

Also you were tagging people D1 to ask if they were Vanilla, why exactly was that?

So you dodged a bullet on Erinyes? Any other explanation to this?

If not she will probably go with `Forget to send an Action` which in my book is just as worthy of lynching.

You have a Pirate role in this mechanic :cookiearf
I don't know if I did, but if she would have traded with me my role should have changed as well, unless she was blocked.

I must admit the plan mostly failed yesterday because a lot of people seemed to have ulterior motives (myself included).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am talking about Greg's lynch. And the fact that Gajeel ended up Town even though both were "uncooperative".
I see that, but what are you trying to say by pointing it out?
-Cooperatives were all mafia? In that case we should have a couple sacrificed townies and clear mafias by now, but so far everyone‘s fine.
-Uncooperatives are all slowly dying? Unrelated, I have no idea why mafia killed Gajeel. A shame he didn‘t use his role D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still at work, but just quickly telling that I have a new role I'm Mason recruiter. So...
Who did you swap target?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I see that, but what are you trying to say by pointing it out?
-Cooperatives were all mafia? In that case we should have a couple sacrificed townies and clear mafias by now, but so far everyone‘s fine.
-Uncooperatives are all slowly dying? Unrelated, I have no idea why mafia killed Gajeel. A shame he didn‘t use his role D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Who did you swap target?
I am just saying that I was annoyed. There is nothing more to it.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I followed evils plan :grumble
That's not possible, that wasn't my role and I didn't trade.

What was the original role and can you confirm that you weren't blocked?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
This doesn't really make sense, the only way for this to happen is:

You have been blocked.

Even if somebody targeted Sam, you should then either get Sam original role if you won the coin toss, or Sam new role if you lose the coin toss.

Any idea

* Fixed quote
Haven't backread everything yet but if the coin toss order made it so that I got Sam role, then he took it back, the Daws got Sam role. It explains how we ended up here.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So i swapped with shino as i said i will but i gained RS instead

I mean i gained best role so yay


But instead i lost my supermason, the first time i got it and yet i lost it with the swaps
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Also you were tagging people D1 to ask if they were Vanilla, why exactly was that?
So we could lynch vanilla, I was pretty set on getting the lynch off the table.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Host did say only the last role swap is notified? So if the last is your own role, you get no notification..


@Erinyes if you are recruiter that means you should die tonight? I don't see mafia letting you recruit, why did you reveal this role?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,142
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I targeted evil as planned, I only received a pm telling my new role. I have no idea if I was blocked, or if someone else targeted me. Or both?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top