Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well this is an interesting turn of events. No more swapping huh. This is going to bite me in the ass, won't it.


I messed up. Gnut was obviously Det in hindsight, I even knew it early D1 because of some of his posts where he practically spelled it out. Problem is, that many hours later I forgot about it completely when it came to Evil vs gnut.

That said, I would think someone like Vandred would‘ve picked up on his Det claiming, so looks to me like Vand was getting rid of a Det intentionally, and is currently my vote if no new info comes.
Looking back now I can see his hints, but I spent all of my MG time yesterday focused on making sense of the swapping, if my few posts didn't make it apparent. You're free to think I deliberately tried to get rid of gnut specifically, but the truth is just what it looks like. I came back with two minutes on the clock, several pages to backread, Evil seemed like a worse choice and I didn't want to waste my vote on a placeholder as I never do, so went with the top voted who was also the original target of the "getting rid of someone uncooperative" plan.

I appreciate the credit you're giving me though, shade-throwing or not #=3=#


Who was supposed to target Van for example?
No one as far as I know. I didn't target anyone for a swap and didn't get a new role, so it's safe enough to say I was left alone, I guess.

Gotta say I'm surprised that no one seems to have turned mafia via swap. I didn't expect all the pairings to bear fruit but no one at all?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Who is gadj btw ???
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Btw why was gnut pushed on yesterday, i wasn't there in the end cuz family meeting
I can understand shad as he wanted to save himself, but why did the others
First I saw of him being mentioned was Evil saying gnut was uncooperative with the swap idea.

Shad was the first vote with #157, then Evil (#303) and Tatsu (#315) voted him down the track. Shad then locks (#368) followed by an immediate lock from Evil. Right near the end of the day Vandred (#391) throws a vote on gnut saying he's throwing a vote into the wind 🤔

Definitely don't like how Evil was quick to latch on after the Shad votelock, and the Van vote stinks too imo.

Who is gadj btw ???
Gajeel
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Good question. It‘s an odd thing for mafia to lie being Recruiter, but honestly yeah what does it mean for Erin if no townie comes to tell he targetted her? Weird situation to be in, I see no downside to a townie saying they targetted Erin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh, why him?
It was between shad and gaj i thought between the two of them they were either w doc or some fun active maybe a spy or something, obviously bad pick and didnt expect a pros
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Btw why was gnut pushed on yesterday, i wasn't there in the end cuz family meeting
I can understand shad as he wanted to save himself, but why did the others


Also lambu or van, I'm not checking back who said it but didn't one of you day the mechanic should be used for that is what the hosts worked on, yet you end up not using it ?
Or maybe i misremembering things

Evil also fishy because he was the one who did propose the plan yet he saying he didn't do anything today
If you understand shad, then why don't you understand me? Same reason. Why gnut of all people is because from my point of view he wasn't engaged enough in the pair discussion (also vendetta).

Because I didn't want to have this shitty role, and I would have succeeded if not for you kids meddling. :)

But no matter as against all of you, I still get to do a second trade!! always look at the bright side of life :')
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nope lover
So, did you ask the hosts before hand to see if you will be trading your secondary role?
Why wait until now to reveal this? why not first thing in the day?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Definitely don't like how Evil was quick to latch on after the Shad votelock
But.. but that was literally why Shad locked gnut. They talked about 2 pages length of „lets stop voting each other and vote gnut“. Sam not paying attention this much is pretty sus, like a mafia just throwing incomplete thoughts out there.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
With this I believe the tab is complete ?

WhoOutcomeNew roles ? More info ?
Shad - Gry (intended pair)Nothing
Brandish - Cres (intended pair)ExchangeBrandish claims Jesus
Misha - Marm (intended pair)Nothing
Evil - Erin (intended pair)Nothing ? Exchange ?Evil claims not targeting Erin / Erin claims targetting Evil and getting MR + losing lover
Tatsu - Sam (intended pair)

+ Daws
Nothing / ExchangeTatsu kept her role
Sam changed
Daws changed
Asako - shinobi ? (intended pair)ExchangeAsako claims RS + losing her supermason
James - Holt (intended pair)Nothing
GB - GajeelNothingGB didn't swap / Gaj is dead

No swappers:

Demonspeed
Lambu
Vandred


First I saw of him being mentioned was Evil saying gnut was uncooperative with the swap idea.

Shad was the first vote with #157, then Evil (#303) and Tatsu (#315) voted him down the track. Shad then locks (#368) followed by an immediate lock from Evil. Right near the end of the day Vandred (#391) throws a vote on gnut saying he's throwing a vote into the wind 🤔

Definitely don't like how Evil was quick to latch on after the Shad votelock, and the Van vote stinks too imo.
That's not what happened, I voted gnut first as random. Shad and Evil both had their votes on someone else but latched on gnut afterwards to "save themselves"
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Definitely don't like how Evil was quick to latch on after the Shad votelock, and the Van vote stinks too imo.
We agreed with Shad to both move outselves from being the two top voted beforehand, you can look it up fairly easy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It was between shad and gaj i thought between the two of them they were either w doc or some fun active maybe a spy or something, obviously bad pick and didnt expect a pros
Not me? :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With this I believe the tab is complete ?

WhoOutcomeNew roles ? More info ?
Shad - Gry (intended pair)Nothing
Brandish - Cres (intended pair)ExchangeBrandish claims Jesus
Misha - Marm (intended pair)Nothing
Evil - Erin (intended pair)Nothing ? Exchange ?Evil claims not targeting Erin / Erin claims targetting Evil and getting MR + losing lover
Tatsu - Sam (intended pair)

+ Daws
Nothing / ExchangeTatsu kept her role
Sam changed
Daws changed
Asako - shinobi ? (intended pair)ExchangeAsako claims RS + losing her supermason
James - Holt (intended pair)Nothing
GB - GajeelNothingGB didn't swap / Gaj is dead

No swappers:

Demonspeed
Lambu
Vandred




That's not what happened, I voted gnut first as random. Shad and Evil both had their votes on someone else but latched on gnut afterwards to "save themselves"
Are you sure we heard from everyone? Holt and Cres and some others I don‘t recall hearing from.

That said, some are definitely lying. Idk if hosts forced people that swapped with mafia to not be allowed to share it(would be really lame), but hoping they didn‘t interfere randomly like that, at least a bunch are lying hard.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Looking at the tab:
- We still need Cres, Holt and shinobi version to be sure of their partner revelation.
- The Evil - Erin pair stinks, no matter how many scenarios I make up, I don't see how even with a 3rd person involved Erin changed role but Evil didn't. The only possible scenario is if there is a 2ND pirate in the game. A second pirate in this setup.
- No one snitched/switched with a mafo, which is extremely weird.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lambu is a very safe looking lynch atm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top