Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Have to catch up properly but first off

No it‘s flimsy because it is flimsy. Lambu, non-town cannot use the mechanic. Likely intentional so that town can know who is town by who could use it. It‘s objectively handicapping yourself. That‘s not in any way a valid approach.

Or would you also never use your active role if hosts said there‘s a PGO in the game?
Towns can choose to swap or to not swap according to what they have, swapping into a mafia means instant loss, I think hosts decided to make swaps possible in N2 originally precisely for that reason, to give more time to think it throughly.
It feels like you dont want to understand a really simple concept.

The PGO example isnt even the same situation at all. You have to target things with a night action to use your role and help Town in any possible way, just like mafos kill even if they consider the possibility of a Bomb.

You dont instantly lose the game for messing up Gry, just like I told Bran I dont consider that a "sacrifice", its a terribly lame way of approaching the game which is the reason I dont move even if it may prove effective for the "lucky winners", its bullshit.

We dont see things the same way and you clearly know nothing about me with you saying things like "Town Lambu would have done this". I like winning but not at all costs, I wont bet everything blindly on something that could instantly make me lose. Its NOT the way I approach things and if you do then dont pin that on me, we are not the same in this regard.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also lambu or van, I'm not checking back who said it but didn't one of you day the mechanic should be used for that is what the hosts worked on, yet you end up not using it ?
Or maybe i misremembering things
I said the mechanic exists to be used and that it made for interesting interactions through role swapping, so going against swapping made no sense, but I was not in favour of cheesing the game through a cointoss chain of coordinated swaps that simply decides "Town wins" without the player's own win aspirations mattering. Since thats the approach taken for N1 and I didnt like my assigned partner I straight up didn't swap, seriously I cannot understand what the hell is wrong with that, but Gry and Shad go about some nonsense about disregarding the mechanic and the hosts efforts and what more.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And nowI should focus more on the actual things going on around, catching up properly now
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Lambu switch to attack mode, who should be lynched today?

No matter what happened yesterday, with the amount of info available today, we should be able to find somebody better than you to lynch, I tried to go for Erinyes but she can be confirmed tongith by the Masons.

There is also evil who is in a bad situation.

And then there is GB who also didn't pair but is voting you.

Demonspeed, Vandred didn't pair but are not really playing.

Then Tatsu / Daws / SirSam situation that looks normal at first glance.

Best way to show you are a good guy is to help catch the real bad guy.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,138
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
sorry i just came home and find like 1256485245 notifs lol

I love this game, the more you kindly reveal the less people trust you.


So, did you ask the hosts before hand to see if you will be trading your secondary role?
Why wait until now to reveal this? why not first thing in the day?
I wonder, :grumble why would someone reveal such an info ?

and the link to my post to the hosts, not enough ? should i screen the pm and the answer ? :arf :
Just a thought I assume due to the opening post, that there are probably tons of secondary roles @Copy Panda @Farfalla please tell me if I swap with someone and that person has a secondary role (like traitor, lover etc ) will i get only main role or secondary too ?
It means you at least discussed with your partner last night, right? There were no reveals at all?
Oh you want to know ? Im too shy...


I can see why you'd volunteer for a swap then :nerd Is it too much to expect you talked about mafia actions or roles?
not really I have no clue who they are, and what is their role, I missed most of the night.

Wait, @Erinyes, if you could target someone for swapping and make them Townie Lover, then wouldn't it be game over for them? If you're being honest than I assume you didn't count as a "green weapon" so couldn't initiate a swap.
as i said i followed Evil plan, i got a pm with my new role : Mason recruiter and my lover role disappeared. But Evil didnt followed the plan and targetted someone else, and he said he wasnt Mason recuiter, so very likely someone else targetted me.
Erin did you really reply to everyone but me...
No sorry i was at work and on my phone i just came back, :pout
If Erin told her mafia lover counterpart that she will switch, and they figured out it‘s Erin, and Evil was mafia hearing it, it does fit why he suddenly didn‘t target.
I havent revealed my identity at all, I avoided using emotes and anything typically me, etc. I can't tell if they figured who I am, but I definitely couldn't tell who they are. The person was very cautious, I didnt mention any intention but I coincidentally missed a great part of the night, they might have assumed I had intention to switch due to that, but I really wanted to use this opportunity to get max info about them.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I wonder, :grumble why would someone reveal such an info ?
If it is obvious way, I don't get it xD
Please spell it out for me 🙏

and the link to my post to the hosts, not enough ? should i screen the pm and the answer ? :arf :
I have no idea why you are being sarcastic here, I asked you politely to link the post because I couldn't find it.
But thanks for finding it, it helps a lot.

I'm willing to believe that you planned to get join town from D1.
But please do answer why after joining town, you didn't start by the fact that Evil is now lover.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu switch to attack mode, who should be lynched today?

No matter what happened yesterday, with the amount of info available today, we should be able to find somebody better than you to lynch, I tried to go for Erinyes but she can be confirmed tongith by the Masons.

There is also evil who is in a bad situation.

And then there is GB who also didn't pair but is voting you.

Demonspeed, Vandred didn't pair but are not really playing.

Then Tatsu / Daws / SirSam situation that looks normal at first glance.

Best way to show you are a good guy is to help catch the real bad guy.
Im still at page 29 but asof now to me its blatantly obvious Evil is the new lover that took it from Erin.

He suddenly decides to go against the plan he himself created, he said he would go with Erin, then after the night Evil says he did something else... to then see Erin got Mason Recruiter despite she couldnt have targetted him.

Its too damn obvious.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,138
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh maybe either Crescent or Brandish was recruited by whoever got MR before me, and then the swap happens or something like this. since swap is priority 4
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

both evil and lambu are highly suspicious...


Ok got it votekill evil
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Erin did you mention yet which primary role you had?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just lynch evil :nod you will know.
Blink twice if hosts prohibited you from mentioning you were mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And nah I prefer lynching Lambu to lynching Evil.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
The way GB voted made me not wanna vote Lambu as much.

GB supposedly wanted to take revenge for Gnut by killing evil.
He tried to Snipe Evil yesterday as well.

3 posts with Gry and he was like: Ok Lambu it is.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay to sus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GB why not kill the obvious mafia evil?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lover*
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,138
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
And nah I prefer lynching Lambu to lynching Evil.
Oh my bad, the way i phrase it sounds as if i was trying to ask to lynch him, but no, it was just a joke, I never ask anyone to lynch someone, I'm voting him coz i think i figured out something, but lambu might be better target, idk, not trying to initiate a lynch, and tbh I feel sorry to vote him... might change.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The way GB voted made me not wanna vote Lambu as much.

GB supposedly wanted to take revenge for Gnut by killing evil.
He tried to Snipe Evil yesterday as well.

3 posts with Gry and he was like: Ok Lambu it is.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay to sus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GB why not kill the obvious mafia evil?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lover*
I think you are too hung up on GB‘s peculiarities, like new players on Digitaldude. GB stands for good boi, and he has his own way of playing the game.

Could still be scum tho, just that his way of doing things gets more leniency from me like DD does.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh my bad, the way i phrase it sounds as if i was trying to ask to lynch him, but no, it was just a joke, I never ask anyone to lynch someone, I'm voting him coz i think i figured out something, but lambu might be better target, idk, not trying to initiate a lynch, and tbh I feel sorry to vote him... might change.
Blink twice Erin! Did the hosts do something sneaky? Could explain our lack of revelations :grumble Why else not say your old role?

And well, the way I see it the Evil case has a couple of solutions:
1. He did target you, got Lover, got screwed, fakes being Pirate instead of Recruiter to pretend he did not take your Lover.(likely your realization, correct?)
2. He didn‘t target you. You also couldn‘t target him. A 3rd person targetted you to give his Recruiter to you.

It‘s one or the other. Not too convinced on anything regarding him yet, but both are valid ways of seeing it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Farfalla @Copy Panda

If Recruiter, recruits and swaps in the same night, which recruiter name does his target receive after a successful recruitment?

Original recruiter or new recruiter
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@shinobi were you restless spirit before?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you the Town Lover @GrySun ?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Seems farfetched yeah, but if you are a prostitute you could have blocked Shad with ease.

Actually a little too crazy but just surprised at how you dont want to get rid of Evil asap as that would eliminate another anti-town, very curious coming from such an "efficiency-focused" player such as you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top