omo! but in fake spanish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We have no guarantee on Evil, it‘s still a 50/50. I don‘t have a guarantee on you either, but I feel I am right and want to pursue it.Seems farfetched yeah, but if you are a prostitute you could have blocked Shad with ease.
Actually a little too crazy but just surprised at how you dont want to get rid of Evil asap as that would eliminate another anti-town, very curious coming from such an "efficiency-focused" player such as you.
its not locked is itThe way GB voted made me not wanna vote Lambu as much.
GB supposedly wanted to take revenge for Gnut by killing evil.
He tried to Snipe Evil yesterday as well.
3 posts with Gry and he was like: Ok Lambu it is.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay to sus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GB why not kill the obvious mafia evil?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lover*
You should nightkill her properly, not make her suicide. Mafias these days, so shameless.Im ok with @Erinyes recruiting me if that clears things. I feel like its the only way to shut Gry's banter for good.
Why block me tho, he could have just let me have it and kill me, unless he also doesn't like to win by abusing mechanic?Seems farfetched yeah, but if you are a prostitute you could have blocked Shad with ease.
Actually a little too crazy but just surprised at how you dont want to get rid of Evil asap as that would eliminate another anti-town, very curious coming from such an "efficiency-focused" player such as you.
@Erinyes were you informed that there is a threesome candidate in the game?Threesome Candidate (Third Party): At the start of the game the Lovers are notified that there is a Threesome in the game.
How is that a 50-50?That said, Shad isn‘t the Lover either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We have no guarantee on Evil, it‘s still a 50/50. I don‘t have a guarantee on you either, but I feel I am right and want to pursue it.
With doctor?I targetted Gajeel last night
Instantly confirms him while remaining Lover or threesome candidate. But yeah its quite farfetched, like a 1% possibility.Why block me tho, he could have just let me have it and kill me, unless he also doesn't like to win by abusing mechanic?
YesWith doctor?
So you might have killed Gajeel on accident?I targetted Gajeel last night
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
…with Doctor? Why? What did he do to warrant protection? And he still died?I targetted Gajeel last night
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Idk why Lambu is grasping for straws. Of course I‘d just offload Lover to you, like I‘d keep it given the circumstances.Why block me tho, he could have just let me have it and kill me, unless he also doesn't like to win by abusing mechanic?
~
Actually we need to kill asap, if there is a threesome
@Erinyes were you informed that there is a threesome candidate in the game?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Desperate much? None of what you said makes it different from a 50-50. I wrote the 2 most likely scenarios, and given Evil‘s personality both are possible. But we will see, all I know both you and Evil could be scum, but since evil is Third Party in this case of course you‘d prefer him dead over a mafia~How is that a 50-50?
He said he would target Erin according to his plan that he himself deviced and was extremely adamant about it.
Then the day after he says he had second thoughts and right after Erin says she was lover.
Also we know M.Recruiter exists since Cres vouches for it.
You are just focused on getting me lynched for whatever reason I dont comprehend when theres hard evidence in your face. Hence my previous question.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Elaborate. Swapping happens last, so regardless we would still have people swap and find scum, so your recruiting idea makes no difference.So you might have killed Gajeel on accident?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That puts things stuff into an even worse picture, mafias might have just recruited people and there could have been a Mentor, which would explain why so many pairings got swapped regardless of focused targetting.
If my death made you die the day after I wouldnt even complain since its what you would deserve, but I doubt you will be lynched cause Im mostly sure you are Town, the pigheaded kind, but Town.You should nightkill her properly, not make her suicide. Mafias these days, so shameless.
Nope but i suspect there might be more than 1 lovers sets likely 2 or 3, that might explain why some people said nothing happened, if they decide to not use swapping so they dont have their role changed.@Erinyes were you informed that there is a threesome candidate in the game?
if there was no swap risk, i would have done anything to win as lover, but even if i hadnt swapped nothing would guarantee them to not be targetted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i meant their secondary roles.so they dont have their role changed.
The scenario is a lot simpler than you make it out to be, I just find amusing how you are so adamant on saving Evil's butt after an obvious blunder of the plan he deviced.…with Doctor? Why? What did he do to warrant protection? And he still died?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Idk why Lambu is grasping for straws. Of course I‘d just offload Lover to you, like I‘d keep it given the circumstances.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Desperate much? None of what you said makes it different from a 50-50. I wrote the 2 most likely scenarios, and given Evil‘s personality both are possible. But we will see, all I know both you and Evil could be scum, but since evil is Third Party in this case of course you‘d prefer him dead over a mafia~
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Elaborate. Swapping happens last, so regardless we would still have people swap and find scum, so your recruiting idea makes no difference.
Because they can't kill everyone? Of course them becoming townie wins them the game since allegiance will flip, but it does feel like a more messy situation with the flips. And maybe you're thinking of it with too much optimism because again we have no one outrightly claiming they were mafia before and lost their role.Why do you think they would use a block on a pair? Them becoming town wins them the game, as town. Further proof of that is Gajeel kill. If they wanted to mess with the pairs they would‘ve killed one member of a pair, but they didn‘t. They killed a guy not interested in swapping.
Tell me why you think they‘d specifically block a pair, but not also kill a pair to disable it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That said, given we cannot swap anymore, anything you‘d like to say about your role Holt?
Their weapons were non-town all the time to begin with, only the imaginary Mentor maybe, but Traitors were confirmed to be non-town.The scenario is a lot simpler than you make it out to be, I just find amusing how you are so adamant on saving Evil's butt after an obvious blunder of the plan he deviced.
As for the last thing it was about how many of the "seemingly town" players that claimed having swapped in N1 might not even be Town anymore despite having followed D1 plan, just that nothing happened cause their weapons were non-town by the time P4 arrived.
He is town yeah like 99%, sadly xD (If you want to take my word for it, I've been trying really hard to find something scummy about him, but random events today are confirming he is town, can't say more for now).If my death made you die the day after I wouldnt even complain since its what you would deserve, but I doubt you will be lynched cause Im mostly sure you are Town, the pigheaded kind, but Town.