Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He is town yeah like 99%, sadly xD (If you want to take my word for it, I've been trying really hard to find something scummy about him, but random events today are confirming he is town, can't say more for now).

~
@Lambu the main thing against you is that even with all this tree shaking, we only have few suspects.
Let say evil + all the non swappers that would only be 5 players, shouldn't there be more than 5 scums in a game this big?

So even if we lynch evil, the lack of scum, we will eventually come back to you.

Do you see what I mean?

How do you explain the lack of mafia being found today?

What if instead of scum, we have many set of lovers as Erinyes suggests?
Wdym with “sadly“? :SOON
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The real sad thing is that Lambu‘s mafia will nightkill me next night.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Evil is almost 100% scum but Gry would rather lynch me cause I didnt swap as he expected me to do, cause thats what Im supposed to do or whatever, seems like we were siamese twins separated at birth and he knows what I do or should not do.

Its infurating seriously, but Im at that stage of anger in which you dont care.
You don't need to be angry, it seems to me people will vote Evil, we keep talking here like we decide what happens, but I played mafia enough to know that in the last 2 hours, people will show up, not read anything and vote for the easy target, and right now evil is the one that will attract votes.

I hope you can keep enjoying the game.

Wdym with “sadly“? :SOON
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The real sad thing is that Lambu‘s mafia will nightkill me next night.
I also wish I could catch scum Gry xD same how you are enjoying the lambu hunt.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You don't need to be angry, it seems to me people will vote Evil, we keep talking here like we decide what happens, but I played mafia enough to know that in the last 2 hours, people will show up, not read anything and vote for the easy target, and right now evil is the one that will attract votes.

I hope you can keep enjoying the game.
No he needs to be angry, I put him in a spot where me must pass off as an annoyed/angered townie to have a chance at convincing/survival. Not Lambu‘s first rodeo, he knows it‘s part of the game both if I‘m right or wrong.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
He is town yeah like 99%, sadly xD (If you want to take my word for it, I've been trying really hard to find something scummy about him, but random events today are confirming he is town, can't say more for now).

~
@Lambu the main thing against you is that even with all this tree shaking, we only have few suspects.
Let say evil + all the non swappers that would only be 5 players, shouldn't there be more than 5 scums in a game this big?

So even if we lynch evil, the lack of scum, we will eventually come back to you.

Do you see what I mean?

How do you explain the lack of mafia being found today?

What if instead of scum, we have many set of lovers as Erinyes suggests?
Not really the case, Demon and Van did not swap basically for the same reason as I but for some reason Im the only one that I couldnt have thought of it, cause "Bold Lambu would choose suicide route even if it meant loss" like... whatever.

Then Misha said zero about her targetting results, shino and Asako's interaction wasn't cleared. We dont know a thing about Marm afaik. GB only trolled Evil then interacted with Gry a few times to state a posture, Evil is 99% scum, like painfully obvious and his death gets rid of another scum.

And I could point more stuff based on the switcheroos and not switcheroos, but its back to this dumb case on me. As I said Im at the point couldnt care less but its false theres nothing going on. Its always the same for town, choosing the easy route based on unbased hunches, then regret and call it upon the "loquacity" of the lynched. Been on both sides so I guess this is karma in a way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No he needs to be angry, I put him in a spot where me must pass off as an annoyed/angered townie to have a chance at convincing/survival. Not Lambu‘s first rodeo, he knows it‘s part of the game both if I‘m right or wrong.
Thats a fair point, it really is karma, but I can promise you Im genuinely annoyed right now, specially at your stunt at understanding me, which you failed miserably. Take that as you will.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wdym with “sadly“? :SOON
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The real sad thing is that Lambu‘s mafia will nightkill me next night.
Why would the mafia kill someone making such an amazing job at deviating attention, that would be so dumb of them :edu
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
@shinobi were you restless spirit before?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you the Town Lover @GrySun ?
Looks to me a third person involved themselves in our business!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Erin is not responding to me. That should confirm the hosts messed with the players that switched from scum to town. Not sure I like this „on the fly“ hotfixing.

Maybe Erin is just being mysterious on her own.. right..?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Looks to me a third person involved themselves in our business!
Of course :lambirb

I guess gnut was there to avoid the uncertainty about all these claims.

Votekill Evil , I doubt I will change from that so better doing it now.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
She did say she targeted evil, for this to work, she can't have targeted him, but just do nothing and wait for Evil to target her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She also was very willing to reveal she was a Recruiter to gain town trust, but didn't feel the need to reveal lover.
I would have done it the other way around.
Interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes I'm sorry but this doesn't sound good for you. It seems like you blatantly lied ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean she can still have been targeted and lost her lover secondary but she claimed to have targeted which is the part that is problematic ?
That's not necessarily true. If Townie Lover isn't considered a townie for swapping purposes, it would be like being Vanilla Townie and PMing the hosts "I want to kill X tonight".

The hosts can reply telling you that's not how your role works, if they're feeling merciful. But they're not obligated to.



So to get the whole picture of the swapping results:

SonOfDaws - SirSamuel - Tastumaki

^ The most confirmed among us? Swapped in a threeway, so they have to be all townies.


Shad - GrySun
Marmalade - AwkwardMisha
Holt - James Rye


^ Swapped in pairs and nothing happened. Either both in the pair are townies, both are mafia, or one Escorted the other.
Honestly only Shad and Gry have shown enough to get some credibility, the others are all fairly absent from what I've seen.
Not that I'd consider that a point of suspicion =3=


Asako - shinobi

^ Asako claims having traded some role + Super Mason with Restless Spirit, shinobi said she got a new role but didn't elaborate.
Something didn't go to plan here, either a third person interfered or someone is lying. Still need to see what shinobi will say.


Evil3ye - Erinyes

^ Evil claims townie Pirate and not swapping with Erin because he wanted her to swap his role with hers hoping it was a better one. Says he got no swap.
Erin claims starting as Townie ? + Lover, tried targetting Evil for a swap (which wouldn't go through regardless) and getting swapped with Mason Recruiter.

Assuming Erin can get confirmed by either Cres or a new recruit tomorrow:
Either Evil targeted Erin, got Townie Lover and is now stuck with having to pretend it wasn't him, or;
Evil didn't do anything either because of what he claimed or because scum, so he was unable to, while someone else targeted Erin and is now laying low because they suddenly went from MR to TP.
Two out of three equally likely scenarios say Evil is scum, possibly with a Mafia Lover attached. Should be our lynching priority for today imo.
While not entirely pristine Erin does not have much going against her - and it's reasonable to wait for tomorrow at the very least.


Brandish - Crescent

^ Brandish claimed swapping Bodyguard for Jesus, Cres claimed using Doctor on Gajeel and then getting Mason.
The idea is that Brandish faked Jesus to cover getting Cres' (Insane or Naive) Doctor so he won't get targeted, while he himself was targeted by the MR so Cres got swapped into his Mason role.
Relatively straightforward, likely both townies.


GB - (Gajeel)

^ No way to confirm, doesn't tell much either way.

Lambu
Demonspeed
Vandred '3'


^ No swap with anyone. Doesn't tell much.
And I obviously don't share the theory that not swapping yesterday equals scum, so Lambu isn't any more suspicious to me than Demon or GB. All in all, however, it's not the worst approach to lynch us one by one if everything else reaches a standstill. As unfortunate as that would be, I do see the value in it =3=


I don't know if I missed something here and there, at any rate I'll wait to see if shinobi adds the final piece of the puzzle but I'll be surprised if it makes me change my mind on today's lynch, which is votekill Evil3ye.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Looks to me a third person involved themselves in our business!
Could you elaborate?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm mostly intrested in hearing from @AwkwardMisha & @MarmaladeSky, @James Rye & @Holt, and @Demonspeed what they think of the current situation, mainly Evil vs Erin and Gry vs Lambu. If you guys don't mind =3=/
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Finished reading. I empathize with Lambu. His situation is a repeat of the previous DP. I agree with what he said.

As for Evil, the fact that he broke the rules of a plan he devised makes him suspicious. My top choice for a lynch ATM.

I am more confused by the Jinx-Brandish thing and her choices? She used Doc on Gajeel, who was against Evil's plan, swapped with Brandish, who was pro Evil and the MR recruited her is that correct?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Very helpful post Van.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I am more confused by the Jinx-Brandish thing and her choices? She used Doc on Gajeel, who was against Evil's plan, swapped with Brandish, who was pro Evil and the MR recruited her is that correct?
The MR recruited Brandish, then his role swapped to hers.
Feels like there would need to be some heck of a coordination effort to fake that from both sides, which is not impossible to imagine if the mafia revealed their names to one another last night, maybe because they knew they had enough Escorts their way out of any pairings, or they were told in advance that there would be no more nights of swapping... but that would defeat the point of the hosts scrapping the mechanics. Low priority at the moment imo. You don't buy into it?

I don't think @Crescent Jinx mentioned why pick Gajeel btw. Was it a sanity check or a saving attempt?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe because they knew they had enough Escorts *to block their way out of any pairings
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Very helpful post Van.
It's more as a self resource really but I'll take the rare praise :blushbirb
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So we seriously didn't got a single townie-Mafia swap?
Doesn't feel right to me...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So we seriously didn't got a single townie-Mafia swap?
Doesn't feel right to me...
Hosts did something. Notice how Erin ignored me 3 times asking her old primary role. They forbid former mafias from sharing it. Laaaaaame.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Looking into D1 votes is kinda irrelevant given mafia did not know teammates.
Could you elaborate?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm mostly intrested in hearing from @AwkwardMisha & @MarmaladeSky, @James Rye & @Holt, and @Demonspeed what they think of the current situation, mainly Evil vs Erin and Gry vs Lambu. If you guys don't mind =3=/
I think I'd be fine with either Evil or Lambu or both dying today. We should just be careful that they might have changed their role after last night. Maybe red swords have an ability that prevents the freshly gained townie to speak of it else they die? Just an idea as to why we had no outings today with so many pairings.
Wish we still had our prosecutor but no~~~ Townies with good roles going "I don't wanna swap" made them instant target from what I see. Maybe we have a cowboy or so, but eh, that's risky.

I gonna go with Evil. @Copy Panda Votekill Evil3ye

I also think we got some players we can mostly trust, mostly but not entirely fully due blocks,
SonOfDaws - SirSamuel - Tastumaki, Shad - GrySun, Marmalade - AwkwardMisha, Holt - James Rye, Brandish - Crescent
We can work with that as a starting base. Maybe we got an IC as well, could help when this game gets to the later phases, especially as we would know that the one who switched with the IC beforehand has to be townie as well since red/blue weapons cannot swap as extra action.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Brandish μ You're right about Day 1, but also remember that this could mean all 4 votes on gnut were scum trying to get rid of him. Could be the highest and most concentrated scum vote on day 1 townie lynch we ever had due mafia not knowing one another.^^
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hosts did something. Notice how Erin ignored me 3 times asking her old primary role. They forbid former mafias from sharing it. Laaaaaame.
So basically red and blue swords got an "anti-snitch" mechanic. Probably "you tell, you die and are banned from x future matches" kinda thing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So basically red and blue swords got an "anti-snitch" mechanic. Probably "you tell, you die and are banned from x future matches" kinda thing.
But if that were the case, why the sudden „end“ of all swapping much earlier than intended? Doing both things here is kinda overkill.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,138
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin is not responding to me

My bad, i was busy on stuff, what do you want me to answer ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

osts did something. Notice how Erin ignored me 3 times asking her old primary role. They forbid former mafias from sharing it. Laaaaaame.
Oh no I dont think theres anything like this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But i will answer you more about that concern later, gry.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh no I dont think theres anything like this.
But if green weapons have the ability to swap roles till night 3 then red/blue weapons should also have some ability, no?

But if that were the case, why the sudden „end“ of all swapping much earlier than intended? Doing both things here is kinda overkill.
No idea, but us not finding a scum via "ahahaha, I am townie, X is mafia know, VOTELOCK X!!!" tells me that red/blue scums got a way to prevent being known to the public. Something hosts didn't told us in the available rules on page 1.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,138
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I am more confused by the Jinx-Brandish thing and her choices? She used Doc on Gajeel, who was against Evil's plan, swapped with Brandish, who was pro Evil and the MR recruited her is that correct?
Nope I believe previous MR recruited Bran but she swapped with him, and got his new role Mason. But i have no clue about the doctor thing, he claimed Jesus.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,723
Gender
Female
Country
China
D2 Announcement

Player AwkwardMisha, unfortunately, had to withdraw from the game due to health reasons. Please wish senior bear well.

To fill in her spot, we have drafted star-player-extraordinaire, MArGi! Autocorrect keeps turning that into 'margin'.

Please make her feel at home! 🙏



AwkwardMisha
MArGi

(@MArGi @AwkwardMisha) ​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top