omo! but in fake spanish
Wdym with “sadly“?He is town yeah like 99%, sadly xD (If you want to take my word for it, I've been trying really hard to find something scummy about him, but random events today are confirming he is town, can't say more for now).
~
@Lambu the main thing against you is that even with all this tree shaking, we only have few suspects.
Let say evil + all the non swappers that would only be 5 players, shouldn't there be more than 5 scums in a game this big?
So even if we lynch evil, the lack of scum, we will eventually come back to you.
Do you see what I mean?
How do you explain the lack of mafia being found today?
What if instead of scum, we have many set of lovers as Erinyes suggests?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You don't need to be angry, it seems to me people will vote Evil, we keep talking here like we decide what happens, but I played mafia enough to know that in the last 2 hours, people will show up, not read anything and vote for the easy target, and right now evil is the one that will attract votes.Evil is almost 100% scum but Gry would rather lynch me cause I didnt swap as he expected me to do, cause thats what Im supposed to do or whatever, seems like we were siamese twins separated at birth and he knows what I do or should not do.
Its infurating seriously, but Im at that stage of anger in which you dont care.
I also wish I could catch scum Gry xD same how you are enjoying the lambu hunt.Wdym with “sadly“?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The real sad thing is that Lambu‘s mafia will nightkill me next night.
No he needs to be angry, I put him in a spot where me must pass off as an annoyed/angered townie to have a chance at convincing/survival. Not Lambu‘s first rodeo, he knows it‘s part of the game both if I‘m right or wrong.You don't need to be angry, it seems to me people will vote Evil, we keep talking here like we decide what happens, but I played mafia enough to know that in the last 2 hours, people will show up, not read anything and vote for the easy target, and right now evil is the one that will attract votes.
I hope you can keep enjoying the game.
Not really the case, Demon and Van did not swap basically for the same reason as I but for some reason Im the only one that I couldnt have thought of it, cause "Bold Lambu would choose suicide route even if it meant loss" like... whatever.He is town yeah like 99%, sadly xD (If you want to take my word for it, I've been trying really hard to find something scummy about him, but random events today are confirming he is town, can't say more for now).
~
@Lambu the main thing against you is that even with all this tree shaking, we only have few suspects.
Let say evil + all the non swappers that would only be 5 players, shouldn't there be more than 5 scums in a game this big?
So even if we lynch evil, the lack of scum, we will eventually come back to you.
Do you see what I mean?
How do you explain the lack of mafia being found today?
What if instead of scum, we have many set of lovers as Erinyes suggests?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thats a fair point, it really is karma, but I can promise you Im genuinely annoyed right now, specially at your stunt at understanding me, which you failed miserably. Take that as you will.No he needs to be angry, I put him in a spot where me must pass off as an annoyed/angered townie to have a chance at convincing/survival. Not Lambu‘s first rodeo, he knows it‘s part of the game both if I‘m right or wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why would the mafia kill someone making such an amazing job at deviating attention, that would be so dumb of themWdym with “sadly“?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The real sad thing is that Lambu‘s mafia will nightkill me next night.

Of courseLooks to me a third person involved themselves in our business!
She did say she targeted evil, for this to work, she can't have targeted him, but just do nothing and wait for Evil to target her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She also was very willing to reveal she was a Recruiter to gain town trust, but didn't feel the need to reveal lover.
I would have done it the other way around.
That's not necessarily true. If Townie Lover isn't considered a townie for swapping purposes, it would be like being Vanilla Townie and PMing the hosts "I want to kill X tonight".Interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Erinyes I'm sorry but this doesn't sound good for you. It seems like you blatantly lied ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I mean she can still have been targeted and lost her lover secondary but she claimed to have targeted which is the part that is problematic ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Could you elaborate?Looks to me a third person involved themselves in our business!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The MR recruited Brandish, then his role swapped to hers.I am more confused by the Jinx-Brandish thing and her choices? She used Doc on Gajeel, who was against Evil's plan, swapped with Brandish, who was pro Evil and the MR recruited her is that correct?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
maybe because they knew they had enough Escorts *to block their way out of any pairings
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's more as a self resource really but I'll take the rare praiseVery helpful post Van.
Hosts did something. Notice how Erin ignored me 3 times asking her old primary role. They forbid former mafias from sharing it. Laaaaaame.So we seriously didn't got a single townie-Mafia swap?
Doesn't feel right to me...
Looking into D1 votes is kinda irrelevant given mafia did not know teammates.
I think I'd be fine with either Evil or Lambu or both dying today. We should just be careful that they might have changed their role after last night. Maybe red swords have an ability that prevents the freshly gained townie to speak of it else they die? Just an idea as to why we had no outings today with so many pairings.Could you elaborate?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm mostly intrested in hearing from @AwkwardMisha & @MarmaladeSky, @James Rye & @Holt, and @Demonspeed what they think of the current situation, mainly Evil vs Erin and Gry vs Lambu. If you guys don't mind =3=/
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So basically red and blue swords got an "anti-snitch" mechanic. Probably "you tell, you die and are banned from x future matches" kinda thing.Hosts did something. Notice how Erin ignored me 3 times asking her old primary role. They forbid former mafias from sharing it. Laaaaaame.
But if that were the case, why the sudden „end“ of all swapping much earlier than intended? Doing both things here is kinda overkill.So basically red and blue swords got an "anti-snitch" mechanic. Probably "you tell, you die and are banned from x future matches" kinda thing.
Erin is not responding to me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no I dont think theres anything like this.osts did something. Notice how Erin ignored me 3 times asking her old primary role. They forbid former mafias from sharing it. Laaaaaame.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
But if green weapons have the ability to swap roles till night 3 then red/blue weapons should also have some ability, no?Oh no I dont think theres anything like this.
No idea, but us not finding a scum via "ahahaha, I am townie, X is mafia know, VOTELOCK X!!!" tells me that red/blue scums got a way to prevent being known to the public. Something hosts didn't told us in the available rules on page 1.But if that were the case, why the sudden „end“ of all swapping much earlier than intended? Doing both things here is kinda overkill.
That was not my role, and I didn't receive the secondary role either.Could you elaborate?
Nope I believe previous MR recruited Bran but she swapped with him, and got his new role Mason. But i have no clue about the doctor thing, he claimed Jesus.I am more confused by the Jinx-Brandish thing and her choices? She used Doc on Gajeel, who was against Evil's plan, swapped with Brandish, who was pro Evil and the MR recruited her is that correct?