Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Hope you feel better before our hike @AwkwardMisha

Nice to see ya back in the game though, @MArGi


I don't know if this was mentioned already, but if a guilty party sees a plan being set out that would almost surely out them as mafia, wouldn't that guilty party want to grab the reigns to some degree and steer the danger away from themselves?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Same, I hope you get better soon @AwkwardMisha
and welcome @MArGi, if you have any question don't hesitate to ask.

Nope I believe previous MR recruited Bran but she swapped with him, and got his new role Mason. But i have no clue about the doctor thing, he claimed Jesus.
Basically he claimed jesus to hide the fact he got Doc.
Jinx revealed Doc because she believes she is insane because Gajeel died after she used doc on him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They was a post by Van with his view on all Players, I can't find it tho.

Anybody knows where it is?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Additionally, if guilty players swapped with players outside their team, then there should be multiple players that have a pretty damn good idea who is guilty today onwards.

All that being said, that's all assuming guilty parties wanted to give up their spicy roles or thought it would be wise to switch in the first place. Non-participation and avoiding swaps would certainly be one way to increase the stability of one's role and work against townie expectations.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Hey guys! Please bear with me catching up on these rather confusing last 35 pages! It will take some time and by some time, I mean a few hours.

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a small summary of people's claims and swaps as well ^^"
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hey guys! Please bear with me catching up on these rather confusing last 35 pages! It will take some time and by some time, I mean a few hours.

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a small summary of people's claims and swaps as well ^^"
You have time, today's lynch seem to be between Evil and Lambu.

This posts from Tatsu tracks all the swaps, known until this post.

Claims:
- Brandish (insane doc from Jinx)
- Jinx (Mason from brandish)
Initially claimed Jesus but then Jinx revealed it to be Insane Doc
- Erinyes (Recruiter from unknown, had X / Lover role before that, without a threesome candidate)
- Asako (Restless Spirit from shinobo)
- Evil (Pirate)
- SirSam (Vanilla Townie from Daws)

Dead:
- Gnut Detective
- Gajeel Persecutor

Notes I just took while rereading D2.
If anybody remembers another claim please do add it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Rereading Erinyes she is a lot less sketchy than I remembered it, still not sure why she didn't just start the day with: I tricked Evil, kill him. she went the long way around but that could be just her playstyle, whatever.

I'm convinced she was in fact the lover, since it makes no sense for anybody to trade with her out of the blue, it has to be evil who has it now.

Sorry evil but I may not wake up tomorrow in time for the final vote.
I wanted you dead yesterday anyway even tho you were innocent back then.

Thank you for taking the fall for town, you will be celebrated and remembered, we will build a shrine for you in the towncenter.

@Farfalla @Copy Panda @votelock evil


Good night I will try to be there in the final hour.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I targetted Gajeel last night
So you and GB targeted Gajeel last night 🤔I wonder if anyone else did too🤔

SonOfDaws - SirSamuel - Tastumaki

^ The most confirmed among us? Swapped in a threeway, so they have to be all townies.
It seems between the three it was myself and Daws who swapped while Tatsu didn't get anything new 🤔 I can definitely confirm Daws as green.

I also think we got some players we can mostly trust, mostly but not entirely fully due blocks,
SonOfDaws - SirSamuel - Tastumaki, Shad - GrySun, Marmalade - AwkwardMisha, Holt - James Rye, Brandish - Crescent
We can work with that as a starting base. Maybe we got an IC as well, could help when this game gets to the later phases, especially as we would know that the one who switched with the IC beforehand has to be townie as well since red/blue weapons cannot swap as extra action.
I don't know about some of the names you brought up🤔 Would need to see more from the likes of Marm, AwkwardMargi etc.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Am finally here! Catching up right now ^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

welcome @MArGi and I hope you feel better soon @AwkwardMisha :blush Take it easy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The whole Erin/Evil situation is interesting. Would understand Evil's reasoning more if it wasn't his plan to go with swap pairings - I get why he wanted to use the mech to get a fun role.
On the other hand as for Erin.
The rules clearly state "Green-only weapons can target other players at night to swap weapons with." Receiving MR seems like somehting belieable (perhaps she was swap-targetted by someone who is keeping quiet). But did she lose her lover allegiance? Is secondary role swapping a thing? Is Lover considered a green-secondary role?
Did she keep her original main role? (perhaps this has already been answered and I just missed it).

Somewhere it doesn't add up, if both of them are telling the truth, I'm considering a third player could have stepped in to mess up announced swaps.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
That's not necessarily true. If Townie Lover isn't considered a townie for swapping purposes, it would be like being Vanilla Townie and PMing the hosts "I want to kill X tonight".

The hosts can reply telling you that's not how your role works, if they're feeling merciful. But they're not obligated to.



So to get the whole picture of the swapping results:

SonOfDaws - SirSamuel - Tastumaki

^ The most confirmed among us? Swapped in a threeway, so they have to be all townies.


Shad - GrySun
Marmalade - AwkwardMisha
Holt - James Rye


^ Swapped in pairs and nothing happened. Either both in the pair are townies, both are mafia, or one Escorted the other.
Honestly only Shad and Gry have shown enough to get some credibility, the others are all fairly absent from what I've seen.
Not that I'd consider that a point of suspicion =3=


Asako - shinobi

^ Asako claims having traded some role + Super Mason with Restless Spirit, shinobi said she got a new role but didn't elaborate.
Something didn't go to plan here, either a third person interfered or someone is lying. Still need to see what shinobi will say.


Evil3ye - Erinyes

^ Evil claims townie Pirate and not swapping with Erin because he wanted her to swap his role with hers hoping it was a better one. Says he got no swap.
Erin claims starting as Townie ? + Lover, tried targetting Evil for a swap (which wouldn't go through regardless) and getting swapped with Mason Recruiter.

Assuming Erin can get confirmed by either Cres or a new recruit tomorrow:
Either Evil targeted Erin, got Townie Lover and is now stuck with having to pretend it wasn't him, or;
Evil didn't do anything either because of what he claimed or because scum, so he was unable to, while someone else targeted Erin and is now laying low because they suddenly went from MR to TP.
Two out of three equally likely scenarios say Evil is scum, possibly with a Mafia Lover attached. Should be our lynching priority for today imo.
While not entirely pristine Erin does not have much going against her - and it's reasonable to wait for tomorrow at the very least.


Brandish - Crescent

^ Brandish claimed swapping Bodyguard for Jesus, Cres claimed using Doctor on Gajeel and then getting Mason.
The idea is that Brandish faked Jesus to cover getting Cres' (Insane or Naive) Doctor so he won't get targeted, while he himself was targeted by the MR so Cres got swapped into his Mason role.
Relatively straightforward, likely both townies.


GB - (Gajeel)

^ No way to confirm, doesn't tell much either way.

Lambu
Demonspeed
Vandred '3'


^ No swap with anyone. Doesn't tell much.
And I obviously don't share the theory that not swapping yesterday equals scum, so Lambu isn't any more suspicious to me than Demon or GB. All in all, however, it's not the worst approach to lynch us one by one if everything else reaches a standstill. As unfortunate as that would be, I do see the value in it =3=


I don't know if I missed something here and there, at any rate I'll wait to see if shinobi adds the final piece of the puzzle but I'll be surprised if it makes me change my mind on today's lynch, which is votekill Evil3ye.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Could you elaborate?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm mostly intrested in hearing from @AwkwardMisha & @MarmaladeSky, @James Rye & @Holt, and @Demonspeed what they think of the current situation, mainly Evil vs Erin and Gry vs Lambu. If you guys don't mind =3=/
This actually makes things a lot easier to understand.

Evil-Erin: Erin has the benefit of proving herself later on I guess, but I don’t know how to feel about her willing to reveal she was a lover but not her primary role. Shouldn’t be a hard thing no? Evil going against his own plan is weird. If there was no supposed hint of him planning to do this yesterday or Erin hinting anything interesting, then that’s doubly weird.

Asako-Shinobi: I’m not a fan of the theories of a third party intervening. I’m pretty sure everyone that was going to swap agreed on following the list. Since we know all swaps are 100% townie, it wouldn’t make sense for someone to just deviate randomly. I think it’s worth paying attention too.

Brand-Jinx: Initially mentioned this was another inconsistent swap. Your theory on this does make sense, but I don’t think Brandish mentioned this himself ? Not like he was hard pressed to fake claim either. But the alternative doesnt just implicate one person. I don’t quite like that both of them have different claims tho.

On Lambu, I didn’t follow enough to know his stance for sure on the swap plan. I know some like Demon/Gajeel were adamant about not swapping. I thought Lambu was open to the idea tho? Might be why Gry is unrelenting

The numbers still don’t check out for scum tho. So there are lies here and there for sure. Unless all the non-swappers are scum
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I’m actually really confused about something concerning N1 but I guess I can talk about it in my mason group. Which will be me and Erinyes? Together again?! :squee

:zomg

❤ ❤ The Fresh Waifu Mason Club ❤ ❤

And to the people who asked. It was between Evil, Sons, Gajeel, James
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There was something else was going to say but forgot. Today was tiring at work.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But ugh, why couldn’t I got the prosecutor role? I love masons but I want to shoot somebody.

:scry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Forgot to votekill Evil

 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, it doesn't appear like much else will be happening and he's still suspect, so I'll vote and sleep

Votekill Evil

Erin still doesn't strike me as particularly trustworthy either though. Same with Jinx.

Anyhow, til next episode.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Morninggg, so first time off, anyone want to come out who intervened between me and shino, it should been only with my babe nose




Second of all hope you get better misha and welcome margi

Third of all yea i agree that evil the most suspicious out of the all concerning the evil situation, I don't get why the whole day we been talking about erin when she MR, well mostly shad who spamming a lot concerning it and gry answering
I'm almost impressed you guys managed to do so many posts when it just day 2 already
Like what's the secret to spamming in day 2, sure i can do it later in game when i have stuff to talk about mostly (and mostly when having a good role)


Anyways gry shad or someone else can explain to me, are are you two both so sure that lambu is a scum because he didn't swap when there's others in that category
So why are you focused on lambu mostly and being sure he scum


Votekill evil
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
This sum bullshit.

I am not lying about my role and that I didn't target anyone. And while it was my plan to target her it wouldn't have been an issue at all had she been Town and given me her role. I explicitely asked her to target me to which she agreed.

Oh you mean double swap yup, nice idea
Clearly a lie, as turns out she today later claims lover which makes it impossible.

The way GB and Lambu want me so dead today is evidence enough for me to believe it could have been either of them targeting her.

Lambu being so 100% sure I'm scum and the best lynch makes me tilt towards him being most suspicious currently. Being such an elaborate player as he, I can see him picking the most Townie looking pair and go for one of them, minimizing the risk of being stuck with a scum role by not announcing it beforehand. If it would have been a Town role he would be just saying same thing that happened in the Tatsu-Sam pair with Daws. Instead he inherited Erin's scum role and is now confidently proclaiming me to be the lying Lover.

I am not buying that he would not use the mechanics at all. That he didn't sign up for a pair was just to minimize the risk of getting a scum role and being attacked by the ex-scum.

I have a role that I can proof myself with, whereas we don't know anything about his either. So really if he succeeds in lynching me definitely go for him tomorrow. But honestly, I don't see why you would let that scummy bird pass through the lynch today already.

Hope I made my case with this, so good luck town.

VOTELOCK LAMBU
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Hosts did something. Notice how Erin ignored me 3 times asking her old primary role. They forbid former mafias from sharing it. Laaaaaame.
Nah they didn't! Not to me at least. I'm confused coz I can't figure out where my lost role landed. Not with Asako I'm sure.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Don't exactly trust Evil atm, but not entirely liking how easily town has started piling on 🤔

Anyways gry shad or someone else can explain to me, are are you two both so sure that lambu is a scum because he didn't swap when there's others in that category
So why are you focused on lambu mostly and being sure he scum
The Lambu thing also strikes me as a little bit weird. Not sold on him either way but some of the narrative being thrown around was weak yet it somehow carried discussions for a time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This sum bullshit.

I am not lying about my role and that I didn't target anyone. And while it was my plan to target her it wouldn't have been an issue at all had she been Town and given me her role. I explicitely asked her to target me to which she agreed.


Clearly a lie, as turns out she today later claims lover which makes it impossible.

The way GB and Lambu want me so dead today is evidence enough for me to believe it could have been either of them targeting her.

Lambu being so 100% sure I'm scum and the best lynch makes me tilt towards him being most suspicious currently. Being such an elaborate player as he, I can see him picking the most Townie looking pair and go for one of them, minimizing the risk of being stuck with a scum role by not announcing it beforehand. If it would have been a Town role he would be just saying same thing that happened in the Tatsu-Sam pair with Daws. Instead he inherited Erin's scum role and is now confidently proclaiming me to be the lying Lover.

I am not buying that he would not use the mechanics at all. That he didn't sign up for a pair was just to minimize the risk of getting a scum role and being attacked by the ex-scum.

I have a role that I can proof myself with, whereas we don't know anything about his either. So really if he succeeds in lynching me definitely go for him tomorrow. But honestly, I don't see why you would let that scummy bird pass through the lynch today already.

Hope I made my case with this, so good luck town.

VOTELOCK LAMBU
:hmm
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm not going to be around much today hosts.

Votekill Evil3ye

Sorry Evil, we are following the list (outcomes).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top