omo! but in fake spanish
well hereWhere did he admit btw?
I were Townie yesterday
Nah say anything and everythingNot identify, I just had a feeling XD maybe I shouldn't say my impressions
Stop quoting out of context Mafia scum. I said in both version the true one (Pirate) and your fake M.RecAnyways the discussion about me being Mafia yesterday and killing gnut because I saw his role is total bullcrap, as in both possible verions I were Townie yesterday (Version Pirate and verion M.Recruiter).
He lied Sam, the whole point revolves around how Evil said he was going to do X according to a plan he himself deviced, and suddenly today he says he had a change of heart and fuck the plan, then Erin (his assigned partner) loses her lover role. Its doing 2 + 2 really.But if she didn't swap with Evil and he didn't swap with her, then how did she change her role?

Yes even if evil is being setup, we still got this.Well, 2 out of 6 is a good find as any. Plus we got a bunch of guys that are most likely confirmed except for the one pair that probably got blocked due the escort mafia.It's a good basis to work with the next days and might help the 2nd det and spy to figure out easier who is scum and who isn't.
So you're saying he was going to swap then didn't, but scum Erin who can't swap swapped with him??????He lied Sam, the whole point revolves around how Evil said he was going to do X according to a plan he himself deviced, and suddenly today he says he had a change of heart and fuck the plan, then Erin (his assigned partner) loses her lover role. Its doing 2 + 2 really.

You should have waited for him to saydoes this mean Daws is also mafia?
brandish is sam your doing?
Sorry my bad, need to remember who claimed what, but didn't Daws and Sir Sam Confirm each other, daws said "from sam's reaction, I can tell he got my role", meaning sam and daws are both mafia that got lucky by finding each other.You should have waited for him to say
I don’t remember thatSorry my bad, need to remember who claimed what, but didn't Daws and Sir Sam Confirm each other, daws said "from sam's reaction, I can tell he got my role", meaning sam and daws are both mafia that got lucky by finding each other.
Can you expand a bit plz, didn't follow the asako swap as muchI probably will vote Asako since she swapped with shino.