Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why ask the obvious? No.



Lol, if all 6 wanted me dead because of their read on my role, they gotta revisit elementary school to relearn the alphabet. xD



Dang, so we got two ex-mafias now townies. Pretty good find for night 1.

@GrySun I noticed we didn't agreed on any steals next night phase. Any plan on the composition or should we just go and use our swap on whoever we like?
Do you still not get that the hosts scrapped the mechanic? No more stealings ever.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Asako

The train on Evil is far too convenient
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Mechanic was disabled, we can't swap anymore :(
Wait, what? Wasn't this supposed to go on until night 3 and after that it would be locked?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wish GB told us who he blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, what? Wasn't this supposed to go on until night 3 and after that it would be locked?
No I told you like 2-3 times today, they panic-ended the mechanic.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
'Cause the rules on first page still had no update on that so I thought we still got the mechanic.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Wait, what? Wasn't this supposed to go on until night 3 and after that it would be locked?
Yeah but that all changed when the fire nation attacked!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Fuuuuuuck, I shouldn't have double-swapped with Holt. Now I'm stuck with this role! >.<
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think she derped? Like a vanilla sending an action PM. But she never elaborated.
Erin said she targeted Evil as planned:

I targeted evil as planned, I only received a pm telling my new role. I have no idea if I was blocked, or if someone else targeted me. Or both?
Maybe it's the lack of sleeping fuck up my comprehension of this, but somethings here are really striking me as odd
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That said 6 mafias is HUGE. If we don‘t start getting the lynches we are screwed.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Erin said she targeted Evil as planned:



Maybe it's the lack of sleeping fuck up my comprehension of this, but somethings here are really striking me as odd
No that part is really confusing, one of the main reason it was hard to believe
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That said 6 mafias is HUGE. If we don‘t start getting the lynches we are screwed.
Indeed, yet such an easy train on Evil feels too convenient for the scum. Wish people would've actually thought more rather than going with what was popular
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Maybe it's the lack of sleeping fuck up my comprehension of this, but somethings here are really striking me as odd
But wasn't this before she outted herself as a former mafia? Or what is the timeline here.
She can't really say "I couldn't swap with someone bc I'm scum"
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That said 6 mafias is HUGE. If we don‘t start getting the lynches we are screwed.
5 Mafias, one of them is clearly in cahoots with a lover so we can count out that one. Seems we got no mentor or SK or the likes.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No that part is really confusing, one of the main reason it was hard to believe
Something isn't right here, I think Erin could be full of it and there's more to the situation. Evil lynch is feeling like a big mistake currently; I could be wrong but I'm not so sure.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But wasn't this before she outted herself as a former mafia? Or what is the timeline here.
She can't really say "I couldn't swap with someone bc I'm scum"
But if she didn't swap with Evil and he didn't swap with her, then how did she change her role?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
But wasn't this before she outted herself as a former mafia? Or what is the timeline here.
She can't really say "I couldn't swap with someone bc I'm scum"
Maybe she didn't ask the host, but we asked and learned that only pure blood townie can swap.

Let hope evil is lover so that we can focus on something else tomorrow
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I have no clue. Could you identify people there ?
Not identify, I just had a feeling XD maybe I shouldn't say my impressions
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top