omo! but in fake spanish
Do you still not get that the hosts scrapped the mechanic? No more stealings ever.Why ask the obvious? No.
Lol, if all 6 wanted me dead because of their read on my role, they gotta revisit elementary school to relearn the alphabet. xD
Dang, so we got two ex-mafias now townies. Pretty good find for night 1.
@GrySun I noticed we didn't agreed on any steals next night phase. Any plan on the composition or should we just go and use our swap on whoever we like?
Wait, what? Wasn't this supposed to go on until night 3 and after that it would be locked?Mechanic was disabled, we can't swap anymore![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No I told you like 2-3 times today, they panic-ended the mechanic.Wait, what? Wasn't this supposed to go on until night 3 and after that it would be locked?
Yeah but that all changed when the fire nation attacked!Wait, what? Wasn't this supposed to go on until night 3 and after that it would be locked?
Erin said she targeted Evil as planned:I think she derped? Like a vanilla sending an action PM. But she never elaborated.
Maybe it's the lack of sleeping fuck up my comprehension of this, but somethings here are really striking me as oddI targeted evil as planned, I only received a pm telling my new role. I have no idea if I was blocked, or if someone else targeted me. Or both?
No that part is really confusing, one of the main reason it was hard to believeErin said she targeted Evil as planned:
Maybe it's the lack of sleeping fuck up my comprehension of this, but somethings here are really striking me as odd
Indeed, yet such an easy train on Evil feels too convenient for the scum. Wish people would've actually thought more rather than going with what was popularThat said 6 mafias is HUGE. If we don‘t start getting the lynches we are screwed.
But wasn't this before she outted herself as a former mafia? Or what is the timeline here.Maybe it's the lack of sleeping fuck up my comprehension of this, but somethings here are really striking me as odd
5 Mafias, one of them is clearly in cahoots with a lover so we can count out that one. Seems we got no mentor or SK or the likes.That said 6 mafias is HUGE. If we don‘t start getting the lynches we are screwed.
I have no clue. Could you identify people there ?Who do you think is the escort, Erin?
Something isn't right here, I think Erin could be full of it and there's more to the situation. Evil lynch is feeling like a big mistake currently; I could be wrong but I'm not so sure.No that part is really confusing, one of the main reason it was hard to believe
But if she didn't swap with Evil and he didn't swap with her, then how did she change her role?But wasn't this before she outted herself as a former mafia? Or what is the timeline here.
She can't really say "I couldn't swap with someone bc I'm scum"
Maybe she didn't ask the host, but we asked and learned that only pure blood townie can swap.But wasn't this before she outted herself as a former mafia? Or what is the timeline here.
She can't really say "I couldn't swap with someone bc I'm scum"
Not identify, I just had a feeling XD maybe I shouldn't say my impressionsI have no clue. Could you identify people there ?