omo! but in fake spanish
BruhMhm going to vote Evil for now I think, in hope this lynch will shed some light onto the whole Erin/Evil debacle. If Erin is telling the truth, that does explain Evils' change of plans. He can't really come out and say look guys I'm mafia now.
So let's see how it turns out
Votekill Evil
I do suggest we look into the Asako situation more though, I get major nose-chan protecting her bc they are friends vibes.
greeny ! if noone swapped with him after my role use, ofc.So is he green or Escort?
Yes, its in the last page.I feel so bloody lost right now...
Is Erin saying she was scum and she targeted someone for a swap? Or that someone chose to swap with her?
But did she swap someone or did someone swap with her?Yes, its in the last page.
WhatBruh
Seriously Marm how can i even lie on all this, even Evil admitted somehow ?If Erin is telling the truth,
Because she didn‘t scream „omg I‘m mafia now“ at day startWhy do you think she didn't get your role?
Cmon shino give Asako some credit to lie/act lol..Who do you think is the escort, Erin?greeny ! if noone swapped with him after my role use, ofc.
Whats this question, you know non town cannot initiate swap.But did she swap someone or did someone swap with her?![]()
I think this quote was about Erin, she says she's town now - that was before I realised she admitted to being mafia beforeWhats this question, you know non town cannot initiate swap.
Yes but it sounded like Erin said she chose to swap with someone hence my confusion?Whats this question, you know non town cannot initiate swap.
Why ask the obvious? No.@Evil3ye @Vandred @Erinyes @Tatsumaki @Demonspeed Did you use your original role last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MArGi @James Rye I ask the same of you
Lol, if all 6 wanted me dead because of their read on my role, they gotta revisit elementary school to relearn the alphabet. xD@SirSamuel016 yes
So the possibility James was recruited is real?
I keep rereading his first post but I can't figure out what role he is hinting at.
Can anybody guess?
@shinobi for all 6 to suggest James they must have a good read on his role?
Dang, so we got two ex-mafias now townies. Pretty good find for night 1.i confirm too james was supposed to be targetted if the killer didnt switch targets
You can't have targetted Evil for a swap if you were scum Day 1oh he didnt target me, i see, I tagetted him tho, so likely someone else targetted me ?
Idk Erin our brilliant mafia strategistSeriously Marm how can i even lie on all this, even Evil admitted somehow ?![]()
I think she derped? Like a vanilla sending an action PM. But she never elaborated.Yes but it sounded like Erin said she chose to swap with someone hence my confusion?
Mechanic was disabled, we can't swap anymore@GrySun I noticed we didn't agreed on any steals next night phase. Any plan on the composition or should we just go and use our swap on whoever we like?
