Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mhm going to vote Evil for now I think, in hope this lynch will shed some light onto the whole Erin/Evil debacle. If Erin is telling the truth, that does explain Evils' change of plans. He can't really come out and say look guys I'm mafia now.
So let's see how it turns out
Votekill Evil

I do suggest we look into the Asako situation more though, I get major nose-chan protecting her bc they are friends vibes.
Bruh
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Whats this question, you know non town cannot initiate swap.
I think this quote was about Erin, she says she's town now - that was before I realised she admitted to being mafia before
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
He* lmao I'm so tired I can't read
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Evil3ye @Vandred @Erinyes @Tatsumaki @Demonspeed Did you use your original role last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@MArGi @James Rye I ask the same of you
Why ask the obvious? No.

@SirSamuel016 yes

So the possibility James was recruited is real?

I keep rereading his first post but I can't figure out what role he is hinting at.

Can anybody guess?
@shinobi for all 6 to suggest James they must have a good read on his role?
Lol, if all 6 wanted me dead because of their read on my role, they gotta revisit elementary school to relearn the alphabet. xD

i confirm too james was supposed to be targetted if the killer didnt switch targets
Dang, so we got two ex-mafias now townies. Pretty good find for night 1.

@GrySun I noticed we didn't agreed on any steals next night phase. Any plan on the composition or should we just go and use our swap on whoever we like?
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
So the only way Asako is not scum now is if someone interfered in the swap, which is possible, but still... But shinobi herself thinks Asako might be Townie, for some reason...

Votekill Evil.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Seriously Marm how can i even lie on all this, even Evil admitted somehow ? :grumble
Idk Erin our brilliant mafia strategist ✨ Would be an awesome play if you lied and pulled it off.
Where did he admit btw?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
oh, I forgot to vote!!

Votekill Evil
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GrySun I noticed we didn't agreed on any steals next night phase. Any plan on the composition or should we just go and use our swap on whoever we like?
Mechanic was disabled, we can't swap anymore :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top