Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I got no PM about role change.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

1 kill night, if there is only 1 killing party this game will do on for weeks.

Did anybody get a gift?
Mentor is still an option.
Was a kill blocked?
Same, still got my old role. Anyone who wanna tell us who the new mafia is?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
The lynch train on gnut is painful to backread.
seriously i dont even get why he was lynched, I said earlier when evil proposed Gnut lynch that i was against it. he was obvious townie. Meanwhile evil didnt follow the plan he crafted himself....
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I also get strong mafia vibes from @Lambu

He keeps switching between let swap and let not.
He also was one of the first to argue with Gnut about the benefits of swapping.
But now he is saying Swapping is too mainstream and gnut train is paintful to back read.

Calling it a train is miss leading, gnut didn't get trained, he got axed by 2 players that wanted to survive.

I encourage you to back read him, I tried to quote his discussions but it not easy.

Like how these topics of swapping is really sounding like a bunch of scums trying to figure out how they are going to hint/claim.

As for now Im not swapping shit and playing the game as usual....:hmph
Heh actually only mafos and blues would not feel excited about swapping, because they cant do it? :heh
Well...i want to play my hand...so believe what you want:catshrug
That response didnt quite bite as past times, but sure :cop
Town will not make sacrifices to win, agreed.
It is what it is....never said I couldn't swap...just Id rather not.
If it make me suspect....fuk it...thats on me no?

I can say this and be suspect...but people openly asking for strong roles isnt?
Gtfoh lol.....blantant set ups you ask me:lmao
The thing is, its not really a "sacrifice" if doing it doesnt even give an indirect benefit to you. When you change allegiance you no longer win as town, so any moves you made to benefit town will be against you. Its the same dilemma with Sleepers or recruited Mentees but this time we "can" choose it.



People are not asking for strong roles but for potential partners to trade what they have, strong roles might not request a trade but it might still work in their favour in the long run.

Only ones that heavily lose from swapping is scum, no matter the outcome, so I dont get why you seem against it.

Maybe Im just looking too much into things but I dont understand it.
@Lambu when you are back, let me know if you want to follow the list or if you want to trade with me.
I have to agree with gnut that the plan makes this the worst game to date, so not a fan. If most people wants to follow through then so be it but I repeat, this is not fun and not a Mafia Game anymore.
Wouldn't mind since your willingness to share sounds like you are town too, but I will wait for more people's opinion.
I'll place my votekill on shinobi for now, random among the ones I have nothing on. Might change in my break time.

I dont like the idea of swapping with Marm at all but, again, if everyone else agrees to that then so be it, I will accept a possibly lame destiny.

For Shad I would be more enthusiastic, but still feels like such a trashy way of solving the puzzle, feels like the situation of Claymore game in a sense.
I'm busy right now but gotta say that there is no agreement on this topic, people are choosing their partners to swap with and I would really like to trade with you.

Let just confirm so that we can be added to the list and let others find partners?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry busy at work not reading other posts right now
If theres no mass agreement then I wont participate on it, its lame and I agree with Daddy Zhongli Demon on the point of this seeming like an "easy win" mafia plan, even if Town stomps its so lame I dont even find it funny.

On a side note I found weird how Tatsu basically agreed with gnut, then Evil said something against it and she straight up votes him, like hello??
What the hell are you doing tonight?
Not swapping with you, Gry or Shad and most probably not swapping with Marm, if she's scum and I lose for that I wont forgive myself for the stupidity if this.

And I have to go back to my shift now, later.
The lynch train on gnut is painful to backread.

I did not swap with anyone last night since I was not going to follow Evil's plan.

Im stranged by Asako's loss of secondary role, since its said "green-only weapons" swap.
I thought Erin was to target Demon too? I dont follow there

Then Tatsu-Sam-Daws triangle. If Sam got a change and Tatsu didn't that means at least one of the three was scum and did not target as they claim they did, since everyone would have role changed for sure if everyone moved.
So we got a mafo in that group of three and potentially two depending on what does Daws say. Lame way to hunt scum but huh, but it is what it is.
--- Double Post Merged, 13 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 14 minutes ago ---
Oh Erin lost secondary role too, noted
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Btw if the swapping thing is over we should start hinting right about now, yesterday was ideal but this could count as a potential day 1.5 of sorts

I never had this role before.

More like, because you literally are unable to swap with people. :heh
If I got in between one of the pairs the entire swapping parallel game wouldnt even function so whatever you are on about.

So yeah I formally think Lambu is scum. Even if he disagreed with the Evil plan, he had no reason not to risk a small % chance to confirm a townie at least. Like, if you‘re afraid of becoming mafia just swap with someone you feel like you trust.

Town Lambu would not pass up this easy mechanic ability to confirm a guy he feels good about, regardless which role he loses in the process.
Theres no one I felt good about besides Shad and if I got in between you would be foaming at your mouth right now (either way lol). It was safer and less chaotic to simply not move.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I messed up. Gnut was obviously Det in hindsight, I even knew it early D1 because of some of his posts where he practically spelled it out. Problem is, that many hours later I forgot about it completely when it came to Evil vs gnut.

That said, I would think someone like Vandred would‘ve picked up on his Det claiming, so looks to me like Vand was getting rid of a Det intentionally, and is currently my vote if no new info comes.
K, anyway this likely means that at least one of the 4 could be or had been scum, maybe someone who actually realized gnut's hints.
(tatsumaki #315, Shad #157 #368, Evil3ye #303 #369, Vandred #391)
Who was supposed to target Van for example?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
My role did change and Sam's reaction seems to fit my expectations. I don't know where Tatsu fits into all this, but I presume that will be uncovered throughout this day phase.

At the moment, I'm interested in getting more info on swaps, reactions to said swaps, and voters that focused on Gnut and Gajeel: Shad and Evil in-particular.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
oh he didnt target me, i see, I tagetted him tho, so likely someone else targetted me ?
Even if someone else targetted you, someone, you or the guy targeting you, would have gotten Evil‘s Pirate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I got in between one of the pairs the entire swapping parallel game wouldnt even function so whatever you are on about.
False, as you yourself see with the Daws, Sam, Tatsu triangle.

Theres no one I felt good about besides Shad and if I got in between you would be foaming at your mouth right now (either way lol). It was safer and less chaotic to simply not move.
That really the best excuse you can make? I do not believe you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shad if there‘s no more info later, lets just lynch Lambu. I feel a scum shamelessness from him, the feeling is as strong as it was in the Santa speedgame.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Even if there is a 3rd person involved who targeted Evil before and you took that person role, that doesn't explain how Evil supposedly kept his role ???
I didnt get pirate at all i got MR. no idea what happened. but seems he didnt follow his plan, anyway.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I also get strong mafia vibes from @Lambu

He keeps switching between let swap and let not.
He also was one of the first to argue with Gnut about the benefits of swapping.
But now he is saying Swapping is too mainstream and gnut train is paintful to back read.

Calling it a train is miss leading, gnut didn't get trained, he got axed by 2 players that wanted to survive.

I encourage you to back read him, I tried to quote his discussions but it not easy.
Thats why you voted him too? :lmao

That said my opinion is quite easy to understand and its not complicated. I was in favour of swapping to protect roles and uncoordinate the mafia, not making a mass swap parallel system to break the game. That is not fun and I did not sign up for it.
Would rather lose playing a Mafia Game than win making a shitty side game based on statistics. You either believe me on this or you dont, its simply how I feel.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Thats why you voted him too? :lmao

That said my opinion is quite easy to understand and its not complicated. I was in favour of swapping to protect roles and uncoordinate the mafia, not making a mass swap parallel system to break the game. That is not fun and I did not sign up for it.
Would rather lose playing a Mafia Game than win making a shitty side game based on statistics. You either believe me on this or you dont, its simply how I feel.
I don't buy the I'm too good for this mechanic argument, win the game and then complain later.
The hosts are the one responsible for making sure the game doesn't break, as expected they did their job today to fix that.

If they didn't fix it, it means they already had a counter measure, so assuming the game is broken is not a town mentality, more like a mafia that knew for the sure the game was broken and didn't expect it to be patched.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What Shad said. It‘s downright insulting to the hosts to not make use of the mechanic because you think the hosts suck so much that they cannot balance it. Pathetic mindset, Lambu! Disappointed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Lambu and Vand are finally mafia together and we get to demolish them early, sounds good to me.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Even if someone else targetted you, someone, you or the guy targeting you, would have gotten Evil‘s Pirate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


False, as you yourself see with the Daws, Sam, Tatsu triangle.

That really the best excuse you can make? I do not believe you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shad if there‘s no more info later, lets just lynch Lambu. I feel a scum shamelessness from him, the feeling is as strong as it was in the Santa speedgame.
The fuck is false about it? Becoming mafia accidentally is not in my plans. If anything it proves Im right and it shows how one of them doomed their game for this side strategy of Day 1.

Get in your head not everyone has to think like you in the way we approach games.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The fuck is false about it? Becoming mafia accidentally is not in my plans. If anything it proves Im right and it shows how one of them doomed their game for this side strategy of Day 1.

Get in your head not everyone has to think like you in the way we approach games.
False because the „parallel swapping game“ still functions. We still have info on 2, potentially on 3 players from the triangle. Yet you still say it doesn‘t work?

It‘s not a „everyone must think like me“ thing. It‘s simply that your reasoning is flimsy and not backed by anything. You could‘ve given many more believable reasons, and I could‘ve agreed, but this is just.. no.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Updated version:

WhoOutcomeNew roles ? More info ?
Shad - Gry (intended pair)Nothing
Brandish - Cres (intended pair)ExchangeBrandish claims Jesus
Misha - Marm (intended pair)Nothing
Evil - Erin (intended pair)Nothing ? Exchange ?Evil claims not targeting Erin / Erin claims targetting Evil and getting MR + losing secondary
Tatsu - Sam (intended pair)

+ Daws
Nothing / ExchangeTatsu kept her role
Sam changed
Daws changed
Asako - shinobi ? (intended pair)ExchangeAsako claims RS + losing her supermason
James - Holt (intended pair)Nothing

No info:

GB
Vandred

No swappers:

Demonspeed
Lambu

edit: added erin secondary

Then Tatsu-Sam-Daws triangle. If Sam got a change and Tatsu didn't that means at least one of the three was scum and did not target as they claim they did, since everyone would have role changed for sure if everyone moved.
So we got a mafo in that group of three and potentially two depending on what does Daws say. Lame way to hunt scum but huh, but it is what it is.
It depends on the coin toss order.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Thats why you voted him too? :lmao

That said my opinion is quite easy to understand and its not complicated. I was in favour of swapping to protect roles and uncoordinate the mafia, not making a mass swap parallel system to break the game. That is not fun and I did not sign up for it.
Would rather lose playing a Mafia Game than win making a shitty side game based on statistics. You either believe me on this or you dont, its simply how I feel.
Guilty or not, that's pretty disrespectful to the massive amount of effort hosts put into this game just to get it off the ground, let alone run it.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,777
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My role did change and Sam's reaction seems to fit my expectations. I don't know where Tatsu fits into all this, but I presume that will be uncovered throughout this day phase.

At the moment, I'm interested in getting more info on swaps, reactions to said swaps, and voters that focused on Gnut and Gajeel: Shad and Evil in-particular.
😭 Not only did you turn it into a threesome, you split the shitter and punched humphry! Tatsu and I tried to swap but you ended up swapping with me instead because you won the flip.

Tag me if you need to know more
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don't buy the I'm too good for this mechanic argument, win the game and then complain later.
The hosts are the one responsible for making sure the game doesn't break, as expected they did their job today to fix that.

If they didn't fix it, it means they already had a counter measure, so assuming the game is broken is not a town mentality, more like a mafia that knew for the sure the game was broken and didn't expect it to be patched.
I assume it works because it objectively was going to work according to the information given, the same deal with gnut, Demon and Gajeel, even if the last one had the expectations of some kind of secondary role thingy in between, which was like the saving grace.

This keeps derailing from my train of thought tho, that is I did not want to swap following the Day 1 system and swapping without following it would just throw chaos and more randomness to the whole puzzle.

What Shad said. It‘s downright insulting to the hosts to not make use of the mechanic because you think the hosts suck so much that they cannot balance it. Pathetic mindset, Lambu! Disappointed.
Its insulting to not want to play a statistic game over Mafia?
If something is disappointing is your utilitaristic mindset and you pinning it on others as an standard, believe what you want and vote me if you will but stop judging my choice as if its something mechanical when it isn't, it pisses me off.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Same, still got my old role. Anyone who wanna tell us who the new mafia is?
I'm also quite surprised no one has come forward to snitch the new mafos.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Guilty or not, that's pretty disrespectful to the massive amount of effort hosts put into this game just to get it off the ground, let alone run it.
For gods sake...

This is just useless effort, Im out of here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

False because the „parallel swapping game“ still functions. We still have info on 2, potentially on 3 players from the triangle. Yet you still say it doesn‘t work?

It‘s not a „everyone must think like me“ thing. It‘s simply that your reasoning is flimsy and not backed by anything. You could‘ve given many more believable reasons, and I could‘ve agreed, but this is just.. no.
Missed this so will answer before leaving

It does not work because it just shuffles in between and throws the "who loses" into another cointoss, if I my intention is not swapping with mafia Im just making that scenario easier by getting in between existing pairings.
My reasoning is not flimsy, Im looking for a way to win that doesn't involve me losing on a stupid cointoss, I spoke about this with Bran and later with Shad on Day 1 and I acted according with it, you think its flimsy because its not the way you want to approach the game, period.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top