Games - Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
It's always the same here though. "Oh Evil, you're too trustworthy and town-leadery, remember when you were as lover or team yellow leading us?!" OR "Oh, last game you were so quietly sus. And you were such a mafia.Loldie" - directed by gnut

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
It's always the same here though. "Oh Evil, you're too trustworthy and town-leadery, remember when you were as lover or team yellow leading us?!" OR "Oh, last game you were so quietly sus. And you were such a mafia.Loldie" - directed by gnut
What better compliment could they give you? :cookiehand

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry I didn't get this, I'm gonna answer it multiple times so that I cover all possible meaning:
- My vote is not for revenge.
- I can't take a revenge vote because GB is on me with no reason given,
No, I meant you dared to vote me, so I will vote you "revenge vote." VOTEKILL SHAD

• Hug
Reactions: GB

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
@GrySun i might prolly do it need to backread first
Seems it's me and Shad, so you could pick someone else you think is town to swap with, so both you and your target get confirmed?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You get informed if you get another role/weapon.
Wait, so in theory if 5 people target you and you lose all cointosses, you go last and swap back your original role, you dont get notified because your role did not "change"?
This makes double swaps a bit crappy.

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
id rather kill Shad and swap with you

Tatsumaki

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Sus thing to suggest, but I will answer you. Mainly because mafia then cannot block most of our town-town confirmations, even if they block 1 the other still works and we get to confirm 2 townies for the price of nothing. They would need to block one kill the other, but doctors should target a duo that could be targetted by scum.
Hmmm don't see how that makes me sus, my idea was more that if we pairs and then a third person decide which of the 2 has to target the other and next day they haven't swap, chances are very high that the person who was supposed to target isn't green. (being blocked is possible too but very low)

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
I'm amazed no one has voted me yet. (I know it's coming tho)

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
No offense btw

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Lawl we can always swap N2 you and me, if you don't kill me tonight ❤

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Honestly, I am still between gnut, Demon and Gajeel. Non of them after they first declare that they would not like to participate in the exchange came forward with a logical and town benefitial strategy. So yeah, that would probably be my final vote in an ideal world where I don't have to save my own skin.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hmmm don't see how that makes me sus, my idea was more that if we pairs and then a third person decide which of the 2 has to target the other and next day they haven't swap, chances are very high that the person who was supposed to target isn't green. (being blocked is possible too but very low)
Hm I mean there is some merit in that, just that I believe the failure chances here are higher than with everyone swapping.

Honestly, I am still between gnut, Demon and Gajeel. Non of them after they first declare that they would not like to participate in the exchange came forward with a logical and town benefitial strategy. So yeah, that would probably be my final vote in an ideal world where I don't have to save my own skin.
I could see myself joining a Demon lynch, Gajeel hm 50/50. What about Marm?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Wait, so in theory if 5 people target you and you lose all cointosses, you go last and swap back your original role, you dont get notified because your role did not "change"?
This makes double swaps a bit crappy.
I wish I was the deity of the "acaso" but sadly I'm not! Yes, last flip = final result is what matters alone.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Throwing my vote in the wind with a votekill gnut

Hm I mean there is some merit in that, just that I believe the failure chances here are higher than with everyone swapping.
I don't see how.

Anyway everyone agreed with the double swap so let's go with that and see where it lands us.

I'll bottom for anyone who will have me.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Mhm, not yet caught up fully - but the more I think about this plan, the more I'm questioning it. The idea is nice - but considering not everyone is agreeing with this, isn't it harder to figure out what happened if a swap failed? Like there could be a block, multiple people swapping with 1 person (despite the pairings). It just seems a bit messy.
Perhaps I'm missing something, that's possible

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I could see myself joining a Demon lynch, Gajeel hm 50/50. What about Marm?
No, I don't know Marma, she always plays like that and she seemed genuinely up to trade roles.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah I mind. I'm top votes now, while being one of the most engaged and town friendly.

I've been keeping my vote for self defense purposes only, which it looks will be highly needed.
look at the people that ran to vote right after it was mentioned that no voting looks sus. But your reasoning for not voting feels very organic

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Throwing my vote in the wind with a votekill gnut

I don't see how.

Anyway everyone agreed with the double swap so let's go with that and see where it lands us.

I'll bottom for anyone who will have me.
With 1 block and 1 kill they can stop 2 pairs if only 1 swaps, but if both swap they can only stop 1 pair.

Well given that not everyone agreed you could shoot in the dark and try to swap with someone you think is town of your own accord.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
id rather kill Shad and swap with you
I would like to hear your reason, at the moment it just looks like you vote me because it is me, elaborate?
Gotta go back and check previous game but if this a pattern I will need to adapt and start voting you every game until you die for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.