Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,134
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Why go for shino? :emocat Ah well, Recruiter is hard to play.

Now that shino died, Erin anything else left for you to share regarding the mafia? Anything shino missed to say?
Well shino was the person we cosnidered since she was for sure townie, Bran could have been an option, but i didnt even suggest it to crescent as i know he dislikes mason plus his role might be useful i assumed same thing for gry. shino was our best and safest pick
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Spy death was the worst case scenario, I did not believe a prostitute would be around but "it" being the lover makes sense.

Who did you protect @Brandish μ ?

votekeel lambu ~!
Hello "Mr. Prostitute" :lambirb/

does this mean Daws is also mafia?

brandish is sam your doing?
Im thinking about all possibilities, theres chances thats what happened or Sam was a death miller. Sam having claimed he swapped with Tatsu abd Daws "intromission" makes it harder to figure out.

But yes we need to question Daws today, Erin raises a good point about the possibility of Sam being scum from the get go for his unexplainable reticence to lynch Evil. He wanted Asako's head too tho, which also stinks...

Thinking this late into the night is not going to go well for me.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,134
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@GrySun ok as shino said 6 mafia showed up in the pad on N1 can't tell if there's other who couldnt make it. but lets assume they are 6, according to what they said, there could be lies or misleading info. one is rookie, one is escort another one is det and one is burden. and one i dont remember must probably be sam i assume.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Sam coming up DM isn't particularly surprising. The role I passed was plain townie and this game seems to other be about powerhouse roles. In other words, unless a handful of vanillas come out in the open, any "plain" townies in this game likely aren't such.

I don't know what Tatsu's situation is.

However, I do not particularly trust Erin. Evil coming up as mafia lover doesn't exactly clear her of anything other than being his lover which Holt's dead body confirms for us.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sam coming up DM isn't particularly surprising. The role I passed was plain townie and this game seems to other be about powerhouse roles. In other words, unless a handful of vanillas come out in the open, any "plain" townies in this game likely aren't such.

I don't know what Tatsu's situation is.

However, I do not particularly trust Erin. Evil coming up as mafia lover doesn't exactly clear her of anything other than being his lover which Holt's dead body confirms for us.
I understood the first paragraph but nothing of the second.

@GrySun ok as shino said 6 mafia showed up in the pad on N1 can't tell if there's other who couldnt make it. but lets assume they are 6, according to what they said, there could be lies or misleading info. one is rookie, one is escort another one is det and one is burden. and one i dont remember must probably be sam i assume.
I dont like the sound of that "Burden", that means the rookie could have access to something messed up like Assassin.

Escort is basically in the open now so thats a bonus lol
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
However, I do not particularly trust Erin. Evil coming up as mafia lover doesn't exactly clear her of anything other than being his lover which Holt's dead body confirms for us.
We do know she was M.Det from killing Evil, and we do know she is recruiter from jinx, it late here so not sure I understand what you mean to say.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If Erin is somehow still anti-town after all this I might aswell throw the towel, no damn way.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
@Tatsumaki whats your comfy passive role ? since most of us have their role revealed, i guess you re not risking anything to tell now ?
Bulletproof townie.
So maybe there's a strongman.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,134
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
If Erin is somehow still anti-town after all this I might aswell throw the towel, no damn way.
I proved every single thing I ve told, and i was in mason pad so... I even told yesterday I investigated on Shad and I know his role lol....
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
if im not mistaken can't remember properly, but rookie mentioned I think escort and doc and I cant remember 3rd role but I dont think it was assassin.
If M doc is in his choices then that would confirm the presence of another killing party ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
rules thread says that 6 mafia is the average number of mafia in a 21 player
In your experience what are the chances of another killing party like mentor or santa being in the game while we already know they are 6 mafia?

Bulletproof townie.
So maybe there's a strongman.
If true, they won't use until rookie finishes learning, either he did today or will do tomorrow.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Thats a relief, last thing we need is daytime paranoia.

I proved every single thing I ve told, and i was in mason pad so... I even told yesterday I investigated on Shad and I know his role lol....
I know thats what I mean, you are the most confirmed townie right now

Need to get up early tomorrow so will call it a day for now, will check again in my breaktime.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If Erin is somehow still anti-town after all this I might aswell throw the towel, no damn way.
Secondary roles didn’t carry over and only greens could swab some unless she recruited by a mentor. Or had something super ra done like role change from a Santa. She’s good
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thats a relief, last thing we need is daytime paranoia.



I know thats what I mean, you are the most confirmed townie right now

Need to get up early tomorrow so will call it a day for now, will check again in my breaktime.
What do you think of Van?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,134
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Bulletproof townie.
So maybe there's a strongman.
maybe, but noone came up with that claim in mafia pad. bullet proof swaping with sam and failing.... well that doesnt sit well with me. escort on N1 said they will block their paired person, given sam is not escort, you had no reason to be blocked either be it by escort or prostitute when there were active claims... 🤔
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Erinyes Unless I missed something, you've been withholding some important information.

Some had assumed you were a townie lover, however, Evil coming up mafia detective lover comfirms that to not be the case. You were both mafia and a lover and that means two separate pads and yet you've given us nothing of note from either.

Nothing happening in one lover pad is one thing, but you didn't even talk about mafia pad and yet you should have been there. Perhaps you still are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top