omo! but in fake spanish
Well shino was the person we cosnidered since she was for sure townie, Bran could have been an option, but i didnt even suggest it to crescent as i know he dislikes mason plus his role might be useful i assumed same thing for gry. shino was our best and safest pickWhy go for shino?Ah well, Recruiter is hard to play.
Now that shino died, Erin anything else left for you to share regarding the mafia? Anything shino missed to say?
Hello "Mr. Prostitute"votekeel lambu ~!
Im thinking about all possibilities, theres chances thats what happened or Sam was a death miller. Sam having claimed he swapped with Tatsu abd Daws "intromission" makes it harder to figure out.does this mean Daws is also mafia?
brandish is sam your doing?
Awesome lolHowever, I do not particularly trust Erin. Evil coming up as mafia lover doesn't exactly clear her of anything other than being his lover which Holt's dead body confirms for us.
I understood the first paragraph but nothing of the second.Sam coming up DM isn't particularly surprising. The role I passed was plain townie and this game seems to other be about powerhouse roles. In other words, unless a handful of vanillas come out in the open, any "plain" townies in this game likely aren't such.
I don't know what Tatsu's situation is.
However, I do not particularly trust Erin. Evil coming up as mafia lover doesn't exactly clear her of anything other than being his lover which Holt's dead body confirms for us.
I dont like the sound of that "Burden", that means the rookie could have access to something messed up like Assassin.@GrySun ok as shino said 6 mafia showed up in the pad on N1 can't tell if there's other who couldnt make it. but lets assume they are 6, according to what they said, there could be lies or misleading info. one is rookie, one is escort another one is det and one is burden. and one i dont remember must probably be sam i assume.
We do know she was M.Det from killing Evil, and we do know she is recruiter from jinx, it late here so not sure I understand what you mean to say.However, I do not particularly trust Erin. Evil coming up as mafia lover doesn't exactly clear her of anything other than being his lover which Holt's dead body confirms for us.
if im not mistaken can't remember properly, but rookie mentioned I think escort and doc and I cant remember 3rd role but I dont think it was assassin.I dont like the sound of that "Burden", that means the rookie could have access to something messed up like Assassin.
Bulletproof townie.@Tatsumaki whats your comfy passive role ? since most of us have their role revealed, i guess you re not risking anything to tell now ?
I proved every single thing I ve told, and i was in mason pad so... I even told yesterday I investigated on Shad and I know his role lol....If Erin is somehow still anti-town after all this I might aswell throw the towel, no damn way.
If M doc is in his choices then that would confirm the presence of another killing party ?if im not mistaken can't remember properly, but rookie mentioned I think escort and doc and I cant remember 3rd role but I dont think it was assassin.
If true, they won't use until rookie finishes learning, either he did today or will do tomorrow.Bulletproof townie.
So maybe there's a strongman.
I know thats what I mean, you are the most confirmed townie right nowI proved every single thing I ve told, and i was in mason pad so... I even told yesterday I investigated on Shad and I know his role lol....
Secondary roles didn’t carry over and only greens could swab some unless she recruited by a mentor. Or had something super ra done like role change from a Santa. She’s goodIf Erin is somehow still anti-town after all this I might aswell throw the towel, no damn way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do you think of Van?Thats a relief, last thing we need is daytime paranoia.
I know thats what I mean, you are the most confirmed townie right now
Need to get up early tomorrow so will call it a day for now, will check again in my breaktime.
maybe, but noone came up with that claim in mafia pad. bullet proof swaping with sam and failing.... well that doesnt sit well with me. escort on N1 said they will block their paired person, given sam is not escort, you had no reason to be blocked either be it by escort or prostitute when there were active claims...Bulletproof townie.
So maybe there's a strongman.