Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
This game is confusing as hell
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Imma sleep. Comeback later.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm not good at this part of the game
But this is, like, the core meaty part. Getting your sus lists, your town reads, and pursuing likelihoods and such. Well, try to get accustomed to it because you could outlast me.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Gry is right about that

Core game is the probing, investigating, and detecting
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Oh? Do I have an outdated swap list? Pretty sure Gajeel said no to all swapping so that pair was called off. And even in the original very first list, I thought Gb was paired with me.
From what I wrote in my notes they were a pair but the next day GB claimed not attempting the swap in the end. And Gajeel was dead so we couldn't get his version of the story.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll backread to find the posts and be extra sure.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well, try to get accustomed to it because you could outlast me.
Eh, just leave the full plan >.<

Good night, will use brain tomorrow.

PS: Daws is usually connected around this time, so it would be weird for him to not interact.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Erinyes If you're townie after all, then here:


Use it wisely
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Forgot to mention the possibility of mafia mason, with recruiter in the game.

Lambu proposed to be recruited to prove his towniness.

I can't quote this post right now tho. Not sure if this is a subject we should address today as well.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Shad, you still up?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

GrySun.

Noting the possibility of a kill was acceptable to me.
So that means we have two nontownie killing parties that struck last night
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Brandish and @Shad, what you think of Sons?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also @Demonspeed, your thoughts please
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
A chance he is mentee, if second kill is mentor.
It would explain the swap, since he was town D1.

Erin said 6 so it can't be a second mafia.
Not poisoner as well.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
A chance he is mentee, if second kill is mentor.
It would explain the swap, since he was town D1.

Erin said 6 so it can't be a second mafia.
Not poisoner as well.
Mentor makes the most sense
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Especially with masons in the game as well
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish and @Shad, what you think of Sons?
I don't have a read on him. That said I have not been looking closely at players as I was more focusing on the mechanic. And the last two days of voting are essentially worthless.

Is there something up with Sons?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't have a read on him. That said I have not been looking closely at players as I was more focusing on the mechanic. And the last two days of voting are essentially worthless.

Is there something up with Sons?
He seems oddly antagonistic and a bit bold to me

He also accused Erin/her mafia group of killing Gajeel but Erin’s group was supposedly targeting James. And he doesn’t seem like he believes that I killed Gajeel. Since I knew you were up, I wanted your opinion. If I was reading too much. You’re calmer than me

And I was asking Shad too because knew he was up and he’s the other person I trust this game since Erin confirmed him as town

I would like the opinion of people I trust over the others (which at the moment is like not trusting anyone else)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Except Erin ofc o/
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sam was likely DM. Who is confirmed at this point?

Erin, Jinx, Shad and that's it? I would have liked to add the Tatsu-Son duo but I am not sure anymore. In a way I can see why Vanilla would be considered comfy. Asako is likely Mafia with what Shino's reveal.

I'd really like to hear more about GB's night action since Holt turned out to be Prostitute Lover? I am curious to know if there is a Threesome Candidate.

So besides Asako we have: James(most likely Town or TP since apparently Mafia wanted him dead), Marm, Gry, GB, Lambu and Van.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Brandish μ Did you kill Sam?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Woke up with some extra lucidity, got a question in mind.

@James Rye are you the real Bulletproof? If we assume Holt blocked you to avoid swapping that means nobody could have protected you from the strike on you that Erin and shino talked about.

A confirmation would instantly doom Tatsu so its a good lead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Evil was a Lover, no mafia would fight hard for their sake. Shad is town and was likewise worrying Evil‘s lynch was wrong, some others doubted it too.
Yeah thats true, I even said the same thing yesterday, I wasn't thinking clearly at that moment.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gotta leave for work in two minutes but wanted to drop that question, I'll be back in a few hours.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,137
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Crescent Jinx I thought when you said you targetted Gajeel that you were naive, there's no way there is not a second killing party. 6 scums only in a panfalla game is unbelievable given they have a burden, I think there might be a mentor/mentee or sk. I'm leaning towards mentor mentee.


Regarding the mafia target, 2 names were picked, it was brandish and james, they basically made us fill a form given our identity was hidden, the point was not to kill a mafia. so the names that were picked the most were those 2, james was on all the lists.

@James Rye are you the real Bulletproof? If we assume Holt blocked you to avoid swapping that means nobody could have protected you from the strike on you that Erin and shino talked about.

A confirmation would instantly doom Tatsu so its a good lead.
That ! yes, that would be great to get that confirmation, but I'm, let's say, fairly certain Tatsu is not BP, might be wrong, but she gives me mafiaish vibes.


No, used on GrySun.
That makes more sense yeah, and that proves too there's a second killing party.



And last point, I'm bugged by Son's mentioning "the party who killed Gajeel".... what party killed Gajeel ? It seems Son is knowing things noone here knows nor never mentioned.... :grumble
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Damn, so there are 2 killing parties. Likely a Mentor/Mentee team?
And we lost the Prostitute... or not, if GB is indeed what he says he is, but 2 Prostitutes seems like a lot (?)

So Sam could have been Death Miller. I think it's the most likely hypothesis here though, if I read it correctly, we don't know the 6th Mafia member's role. It could be it was actually just a Mafia Member and that's why they didn't say more in their pad. I don't know how usual of a strategy it is for a plain Mafia Member to claim Vanilla Townie to fake Death Miller but honestly...

I don't see any reason to doubt Erin and Jinx now, I find it odd to question their affiliation.

As for Asako, shinobi did say she thought she was still Townie at the end of last phase. I'm not sure why and we won't know more about it... Again, the only way is if a Townie interfered in the swap.
Anyway, my vote will go on either Van or Asako today, unless some big revelation comes out.

As for hints and roles so far, I think we lack quite a bit of information (or it is also very likely I missed them, if that's the case, sorry) but I think it'd be good if people could tell us a little more about their roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and, about the "replacements are always Mafia" argument, I won't care to address it after this post... This is the same level of reasoning as "Gry/Evil are still alive after D3 so they are Mafia". Building a case on it is just foolish.

I can understand why I'm on the sus list with the Escort thing however, and there is nothing I can do about that.
Except maybe ask @MarmaladeSky to tell us a little bit more about her role?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can understand why I'm on the sus list with the Escort thing however, and there is nothing I can do about that.
Except maybe ask @MarmaladeSky to tell us a little bit more about her role?
Yes, that and revealing your own role I suppose. We‘ll need to narrow down this group of 3(you, Tatsu and Marm) eventually, but not sure what the consensus will be for tomorrow.

GrySun.

Noting the possibility of a kill was acceptable to me.
That‘s bad, I had hoped you killed Sam. So this should confirm a SK.

I would think SK killed Gajeel, while Cres was Naive Doctor. A Mentor that can recruit on top of the initial 3 nights of swapping + Insane Doctor is a bit much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top