omo! but in fake spanish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But this is, like, the core meaty part. Getting your sus lists, your town reads, and pursuing likelihoods and such. Well, try to get accustomed to it because you could outlast me.I'm not good at this part of the game
From what I wrote in my notes they were a pair but the next day GB claimed not attempting the swap in the end. And Gajeel was dead so we couldn't get his version of the story.Oh? Do I have an outdated swap list? Pretty sure Gajeel said no to all swapping so that pair was called off. And even in the original very first list, I thought Gb was paired with me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Eh, just leave the full plan >.<Well, try to get accustomed to it because you could outlast me.
GrySun.Who did you protect @Brandish μ ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So that means we have two nontownie killing parties that struck last nightGrySun.
Noting the possibility of a kill was acceptable to me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Mentor makes the most senseA chance he is mentee, if second kill is mentor.
It would explain the swap, since he was town D1.
Erin said 6 so it can't be a second mafia.
Not poisoner as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't have a read on him. That said I have not been looking closely at players as I was more focusing on the mechanic. And the last two days of voting are essentially worthless.@Brandish and @Shad, what you think of Sons?
He seems oddly antagonistic and a bit bold to meI don't have a read on him. That said I have not been looking closely at players as I was more focusing on the mechanic. And the last two days of voting are essentially worthless.
Is there something up with Sons?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, used on GrySun.@Brandish μ Did you kill Sam?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah thats true, I even said the same thing yesterday, I wasn't thinking clearly at that moment.Evil was a Lover, no mafia would fight hard for their sake. Shad is town and was likewise worrying Evil‘s lynch was wrong, some others doubted it too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That ! yes, that would be great to get that confirmation, but I'm, let's say, fairly certain Tatsu is not BP, might be wrong, but she gives me mafiaish vibes.@James Rye are you the real Bulletproof? If we assume Holt blocked you to avoid swapping that means nobody could have protected you from the strike on you that Erin and shino talked about.
A confirmation would instantly doom Tatsu so its a good lead.
That makes more sense yeah, and that proves too there's a second killing party.No, used on GrySun.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, that and revealing your own role I suppose. We‘ll need to narrow down this group of 3(you, Tatsu and Marm) eventually, but not sure what the consensus will be for tomorrow.I can understand why I'm on the sus list with the Escort thing however, and there is nothing I can do about that.
Except maybe ask @MarmaladeSky to tell us a little bit more about her role?
That‘s bad, I had hoped you killed Sam. So this should confirm a SK.GrySun.
Noting the possibility of a kill was acceptable to me.