Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ko just die so we can coop now that I have time in my laptop for once :lmao

Votekill Asako
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I speak in conditional precisely because I would rather not be recruited, but IF doing so clears me then so be it.
Conditional only works if the possibility exists.
In this case you already know 100% it doesn't, so your conditional is not needed.

Example of the same idea expressed by a town:
I would request to be recruited to prove myself to you Gry, but sadly that won't be enough and recruiter won't recruit me anyway since I'm being suspected for not using swap mechanic.

The way you phrased it, on the other hand, is Bait / Bluff.
Either you tried to get the recruiter to die on you, or you suggested it because you are mafia mason.

~
Not enough on it own, but the fact you didn't swap and flip-flopped between swapping and not swapping in D1 + the supposed N1 block.
Add to that your happy go lucky behavior right now, going to the swimming pool, having fun around instead of hunting the TP.

You don't seem concerned that a day is being wasted by scum.

Informing you that you don't look townie, hopefully you get serious and start hunting.

~
You speak too much with Gry, he's townie but not in his best form this game besides the Day 1 antics. To be fair I would be sinking fangs if you weren't vouching for him.
If we don't catch the mafia escort we can look into Gry.
He isn't TP, and TP is highest priority, I will keep lynching potential TP until we found him, then if by then we don't find 2 escorts we can start pressuring him as well, let see what he claims tomorrow.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And as for my role let me tell you this, even if GB is a blocker he couldnt have fucked me up in any way, so he made a bad choice to build a claim.
You say that but we coincidentally had missing kills on N1.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Looks like I missed all the fun yesterday. From thinking no mafia had swapped to getting two names, roles and night targets right before the end of the day.
Sucks to be Evil or Asako, but at least the game isn't completely broken yet and it's almost back to resembling an actual MG now '3'


"Almost" because I spent last night taking some notes on all the possibilities we are left with, and while we had quite a number of confirmed townies yesterday, in light of today's death reports they're slimmed down considerably.

Might have missed something or jumped to conclusions by overlooking some details, but this is what I came up with:

100% townie on D2:
Sam
shino
Daws
Erin


Likely townie on D2:
James
Shad


^ If the mafia all agreed to target James, that means he's not mafia but could still be TP;
Similarly, Shad was found green by Mafia Det Erin on Priority 2, but there's the possibility that he got Mentor-recruited on P3 by his swapping partner Gry (Mafia Det would show the townie role in that case I think?). 200 IQ move if that's the case. Same could have happened with Marm/Margi.

100% mafia:
Asako

^ Sure, some rogue townie could have swapped with her, but she doesn't exactly look like she's trying today. Though I do love what she's doing. Is it roleplaying, even? x)


Likely among the missing 4 members of the mafia:

1 or 2 are mafia (one is most likely Escort):
Tatsu (would have blocked Sam)
Gry (would have blocked Shad)
Marm - Margi (either one blocked the other or they happened to be paired teammates)

^ If there's a Mentor, then Gry, Marm or Margi could be it.

Between 0 and 3 are mafia:
GB
Lambu
Demon
Vandred '3'


^ It would be a fair assumption to think all four are mafia if someone other than me had made this list. So I won't blame you if you do =3=/
Even though Erin said the mafia who claimed Escort in the pad was going to block their swapping partner, it would be a smart idea to say that when you're not in the swapping list in the first place, as a countermeasure in case someone turned. Which happened, and would seem to be working so far.
If there's a SK, then either James (he could be Mentor too, but he would have taken a wild risk not recruiting Holt, so it's unlikely imo) or one of us four would have to be it.


Neither or both are mafia:
Cres (currently either Mafia Mason or townie)
Brandish (currently either mafia with Cres or townie)

^ The "both are mafia" scenario would have to imply that Evil, the MR, sniped the Mafia Mason Brandish before the swap with teammate Cres, only for them to claim contradictory roles afterwards.
Extremely unlikely as things stand, much more inclined to see both as trustworthy townies.


So to summarize, and assuming the possible Mentor didn't start recruiting on N2, the whole list would look like this:

Daws
Erin

Asako


Could be townie or TP, but not mafia:
James (if TP, as SK)
Shad (if TP, only with Gry being his Mentor)

Could be townie or mafia, but not TP:
Tatsu (if mafia, as Escort)
Cres (unlikely mafia with Brandish)
Brandish (unlikely mafia with Cres)

Could be any three affiliations:
Gry (if mafia, as Escort; if TP, as Shad's Mentor)
Marm
Margi
GB
Lambu
Demon
Vandred '3'



On that note, I don't think there's much to gain by keeping the roles on uncofirmed townies a secret, much less so for non-swappers, so I can say I am also a vanilla townie. And before anyone starts the usual jig, yes my initial hint was obvious bait, since I've long held the idea that townies with a passive role should always bait with it.



If you want to speak in secret during the day, you just need to come up with a simple code :nerd Since you're both out in the open it would be really simple, too. Masons these days are so lazy =3=
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Asako



Yeeeah... I'd think Panda would have had enough with that, considering. Anonymous mafia triple swapping is totally where the 2022 meta is at :nerd
For starters considering Bran-Cres as mafia makes no sense, she has too many connections to even consider it, she's as clear as Erin.
I agree with Daws being more cleared than mafo tho.

I would love to believe Gry is a TP but it just isn't feasible, he's too obstinate and attention grabbing to be playing a TP game, he would never see the end and he knows it. By extension Shad is cleared too.

Its like you are exploring statistical terms while forgetting about core deduction points, which is what unveils the most. Hence why I think you are vague on purpose.

Finally, for the same reason as James I dont think you are vanilla townie, its what I would expect from your overall safe game you have been playing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
For next day I really suggest against going on James. Even if he was recruited, we still need to find a SK and 4 existing mafias after Asako, not even counting the recruited James(if he was).

So the risk is smaller to search for the scum that was there since the start. Escort is not a priority imo, so finding either Burden, Rookie or SK is by far the most value. These 3 I wager we will find in the names I wrote most likely.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I would request to be recruited to prove myself to you Gry, but sadly that won't be enough and recruiter won't recruit me anyway since I'm being suspected for not using swap mechanic.
Im sorry I dont speak like... this? :XD

Re-read what I said without filter, I speak briefly and directly because I dont fear "making mistakes". Heck if someone asked to be recruited like what you suggested I would raise my eyebrows, like why do you need to explain yourself so much lol.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Is somebody able to speak to GB?

He used to be able to communicate with few people in the thread, but today he isn't able to answer any question.

Restablish communication channel before you get framed GB.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You say that but we coincidentally had missing kills on N1.
Which is why I know if he was legit he wouldnt claim having targetted me and wouldnt be so secretive about what he did, he's playing a plain waiting game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Which is why I know if he was legit he wouldnt claim having targetted me and wouldnt be so secretive about what he did, he's playing a plain waiting game.
Waiting for what exactly? No, the ones playing a waiting game are you and Demonspeed. Letting all other claims come before you fake yours, to ensure you don‘t screw up.

He gave his role and targets, so not much he can adjust regardless of who says what.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘ll go out on a limb and predict: Vandred is Rookie, Demonspeed is Burden, Lambu is Mafia Detective and Margi is Escort.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Okay, that's an actual possibility about James I hadn't considered. Not sure how I feel about him being so open about offering up the perfect excuse to the missing N1 kill on him... Hm.
Wait? Where?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@votekill demonspeed

A preview for what you should expect tomorrow.
In case of multiple choices I'm starting from you demonspeed.

I've played enough games with you to know that you won't stop laying low anyways.
May as well start from you, I regret not picking you in D1, RIP Gnut.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ugh…. I don’t want to be the last vote on Asako. What if she’s bomb or smthing?
TP is highest priority,
burden? No?

Waiting for what exactly? No, the ones playing a waiting game are you and Demonspeed. Letting all other claims come before you fake yours, to ensure you don‘t screw up.

He gave his role and targets, so not much he can adjust regardless of who says what.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘ll go out on a limb and predict: Vandred is Rookie, Demonspeed is Burden, Lambu is Mafia Detective and Margi is Escort.
Why Demonspeed? Because he’s lying low?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Vandred btw
--- Double Post Merged, ---

How many vanilla claims are we up to?

james, van,sons, Lambu, and then Sam?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Waiting for what exactly? No, the ones playing a waiting game are you and Demonspeed. Letting all other claims come before you fake yours, to ensure you don‘t screw up.

He gave his role and targets, so not much he can adjust regardless of who says what.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘ll go out on a limb and predict: Vandred is Rookie, Demonspeed is Burden, Lambu is Mafia Detective and Margi is Escort.
For something to thread his "results"? I swear you are making so many bad questions for the sake of rethoric, lame.

I'll decide when I want to claim, maybe Demon, Marm and I have reasons to not disclose things, he's looking shady but less than Van imo.

Also ngl I wish I was in your custom mafia group, sounds like it would be mighty strong and fun. :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, ---

How many vanilla claims are we up to?

james, van,sons, Lambu, and then Sam?
Im not vanilla
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I’m going to the theater now so before end of the day can some ppl name their top 2 favorites for membership recruitment to the lonely hearts club and top 2 people they think is TP? Thank you.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
For starters considering Bran-Cres as mafia makes no sense, she has too many connections to even consider it, she's as clear as Erin.
I agree with Daws being more cleared than mafo tho.

I would love to believe Gry is a TP but it just isn't feasible, he's too obstinate and attention grabbing to be playing a TP game, he would never see the end and he knows it. By extension Shad is cleared too.

Its like you are exploring statistical terms while forgetting about core deduction points, which is what unveils the most. Hence why I think you are vague on purpose.

Finally, for the same reason as James I dont think you are vanilla townie, its what I would expect from your overall safe game you have been playing.
A proper deduction can only follow a thorough examination of all the possibilities in play, the opposite of that is tunnel vision. I tried to list all those that could make sense to me, even if I don't see them as the most plausible explanation. I've done the mistake of tunnel-visioning on the most simple-looking solution a number of times before, I'd rather not keep repeating those mistakes if I can help it.

The Bran-Cres case does have a way for them to be mafia, see my back-and-forth with Cres and Erin and tell me what you think I've said that's wrong if you don't agree with it. I like how that part has been pointed at to cast shade and say "there are issues with this whole thing" as if I had listed them as my top suspects rather than making it clear it's an "extremely unlikely" possibility in the first place.

Same thing with Gry being TP, it's there as a possibility to keep in mind. As much as I can agree that it can go to the bottom of the list, gut feeling has never cleared anybody. I do believe that there are some more likely options than others, non-swappers above all like I've been saying since yesterday.

Can't refute the last point so that's fair game.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I’m going to the theater now so before end of the day can some ppl name their top 2 favorites for membership recruitment to the lonely hearts club and top 2 people they think is TP? Thank you.
Don't recruit me or Gry (to be confirmed by Gry).

Marm said she targeted Erin the night before, I don't know why she would target Erin unless she has a protection role, so hopefully she will target you again.
So maybe this is your chance to go all out and target somebody that is 50/50 and would be good to catch as scum, if Erin dies while trying to recruit we can be sure it wasn't a direct kill.

@Brandish μ I would recommend you use your naive/insane doc on obvious scums, try to avoid targets the TP may consider as well.
Like demonspeed.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,681
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am done at last.

@votekill demonspeed

A preview for what you should expect tomorrow.
In case of multiple choices I'm starting from you demonspeed.

I've played enough games with you to know that you won't stop laying low anyways.
May as well start from you, I regret not picking you in D1, RIP Gnut.
Dealing with IRL stuff is called laying low now? Revealing my role wouldn't bring anything to the table. With the Vanilla Townie claims and GB apparently coasting after a Prostitute claim(he doesn't even want to reveal his target for this night) I find it strange that you'd rather vote me next.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I am done at last.



Dealing with IRL stuff is called laying low now? Revealing my role wouldn't bring anything to the table. With the Vanilla Townie claims and GB apparently coasting after a Prostitute claim(he doesn't even want to reveal his target for this night) I find it strange that you'd rather vote me next.
What is strange is you using GB as a shield.
I've lynched that dude before for being the most obvious scum and he was town.
You should know better than to think he follows normal playing patterns.
You should also know better than to lynch a hoe or spy, while other obvious scum are available for lynching.
Add to that missing kill N1, who would target Tatsumaki N1 (claims BP)? So until we know that the TP isn't a mentor there is no need to rush him.

Scum trying to hide behind DD and GB is nothing new.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top