omo! but in fake spanish
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on many things.Will something new come from your reveal?
You're right I'll change thatWhy did you write insane doctor? Noone know her sanity. In my opinion, she's more likely naive, but we won't know, anyway.
It's not a failed swap, it's an unintended threesomets not only the claim per se, it's pretty much all the package the coincidental failed swap etc..
Great. Another vanilla townie.I've been plain townie from beginning to end now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
This has been discussed multiple times since D1.Nowhere is stated how secondary roles apply to this, so I assumed that while the mafia lover couldn't switch roles due being mafia I thought the townie lover could due being green with its first role and blue with its secondary role. If you say I was wrong with that assumption, please point to me the part in the rules that speak about secondary roles.
Your targets N1 and N2?Lambon and Sam - /0
The Boss = Vandred in pigeonesse terms.The boss is crafty and he spoke sense in every post? Where you in the mafia pad night 1 like erin and shinobi were or how do you know that the boss spoke sense/is crafty? Outta my head the most boss-like players who are crafty&make sense with each post would be you, Van and Gry aka the top Veterans.
Have yet to catch up seriously cause I only skimmed through, but GB is clearly not prostitute and he's waiting for everyone to claim to form an alibi, pretty obvious f but you dont want to see it.@GB @Demonspeed @Lambu @Vandred can‘t you tell more about your roles or your activity at night? Especially GB who already claimed a role
Bruh Shad just think about this, if I really was a "mafia mason" wouldnt had it been easier to claim being "supermason" like Asako did? It would suck to lose my role but if it means getting cleared I dont mind.Let start with possible TPs then, if we check Lambu and he turns up to be mafia mason, then welp we try again, if he is the TP then game over.
Asako is not the rookie.
M.det doesn't matter, we have trusted and not trusted townies, we don't really care about roles with Det, Spy, Hoe dead already.
Only rookie and escort are worth killing mafia wise.
Just did o/I don't care if you vote Asako or no, claim today or provide very specific information.
It was too hot so after voting (today its regional election day) I went to a friend's pool to pass the afternoon, much better than staying indoors checking the thread if you ask me.@Lambu how come you are not concerned about the double kill night.
Let just AFK and lynch Asako?
I'm sorry I overlooked that, for some reason in my head you've played a lot more games @-@ou say my hint doesn't help with narrowing down the possibilities but this is only my 4th game so I think it is actually a rather good hint. While you use the same hint but you played at least 30 games - as stated in the Mafia Game History thread - so I find your statement a bit contradictory..
Can confirm this partThe Boss = Vandred in pigeonesse terms.
To explain why I always call him that we would have to go back to the first mafia games I played, so not really important right now.
How are you alive then? No doctor claimed having protected you, if Holt blocked you to avoid swapping then he couldn't have blocked a kill, and a Escort would not sabotage their own mafia's attack.Lol, I wish I was BP. Would still be a bit lame but an upgrade from my current role. If I had been BP I would have claimed active and gone full clown on how important my role was to either draw a kill, block or M.Det investigation on me to waste them. I hoped to get someone else my plain role but given we only had one night now and that Holt either blocked me or did risked a double-swap with me while blocking someone else, I'm stuck like this.
So the Mason Recruiter could recruit me if he or she wants to. Dunno though if it gonna be worth that much, others more sus players might be a better indicator as the Masons in the group could tell us who the Recruiter picked if he died as an extra death in the coming nights. That would be like a prosecutor find, just not as good.
Is this the new beach memeIt was too hot so after voting (today its regional election day) I went to a friend's pool to pass the afternoon, much better than staying indoors checking the thread if you ask me.

Bruh Shad just think about this, if I really was a "mafia mason" wouldnt had it been easier to claim being "supermason" like Asako did? It would suck to lose my role but if it means getting cleared I dont mind.
This sentence can only be spoken by a Mafia MasonIm ok with @Erinyes recruiting me if that clears things. I feel like its the only way to shut Gry's banter for good.
Makes sense, let get started.It was too hot so after voting (today its regional election day) I went to a friend's pool to pass the afternoon, much better than staying indoors checking the thread if you ask me.
Perhaps its the new version of going grocery shoppingIs this the new beach meme![]()
I would have gone to the beach if it wasn't so damn fullIs this the new beach meme![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That makes no sense Shad, I speak in conditional precisely because I would rather not be recruited, but IF doing so clears me then so be it.This sentence can only be spoken by a Mafia Mason
- Being recruited doesn't clear you for good as you say
- You should know better than to ask to be recruited as a way to clear yourself, recruiter only targets safe people, unless they are ready to suicide on soembody and get their Mason to lynch that person tomorrow.
Only a mafia mason would say that exact sentence.
Yeah the beach meme was Lambu's equivalent to that one x)Perhaps its the new version of going grocery shopping
You weren't here until now '3' Don't know what else to say about myself though. If there's something you want to ask...I would have gone to the beach if it wasn't so damn full
Besides Im disappointed boss, I asked you directly to talk and you didn't tag me until now, you are more shy than your usual townie persona
I also didn't like the reasoning of your main day post, it read "vague on purpose" for a better choice of words.