Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Why did you write insane doctor? Noone know her sanity. In my opinion, she's more likely naive, but we won't know, anyway.
You're right I'll change that

ts not only the claim per se, it's pretty much all the package the coincidental failed swap etc..
It's not a failed swap, it's an unintended threesome 😭

I've been plain townie from beginning to end now.
Great. Another vanilla townie.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wait @James Rye, are you saying you're vanilla townie... who was targeted by mafia and didn't die?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
death miller and vanilla, i guess james was a sleeper kun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

that would make more sense
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lambon and Sam - /0
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nowhere is stated how secondary roles apply to this, so I assumed that while the mafia lover couldn't switch roles due being mafia I thought the townie lover could due being green with its first role and blue with its secondary role. If you say I was wrong with that assumption, please point to me the part in the rules that speak about secondary roles.
This has been discussed multiple times since D1.
From your point of view, who is the most likely TP?
If you didn't vote Asako today, who would you vote?

James if you are town, tomorrow you have a high chance of being lynched, so start actually hunting.
I don't believe that mafia targetted you just because of a vote, in the end it was a PM sent by the rookie so he could have targetted anybody.
But scum won't consider this point and will use you as shield.

So if you are town, do propose other options than you.
~

@Asako did your team figure out who was the TP in the pad? Can we help you get rid of them, you get to save a kill action and maybe even save a teammate, we wouldn't want you guys to have to worry about losing a teammate at night...


Lambon and Sam - /0
Your targets N1 and N2?
Voting Lambu because of the double kill after you stopped blocking him?
Can you block him again tonight to see if we get double kill or no?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im back and should be around until the end of the phase.

The boss is crafty and he spoke sense in every post? Where you in the mafia pad night 1 like erin and shinobi were or how do you know that the boss spoke sense/is crafty? Outta my head the most boss-like players who are crafty&make sense with each post would be you, Van and Gry aka the top Veterans.
The Boss = Vandred in pigeonesse terms. :lambirb
To explain why I always call him that we would have to go back to the first mafia games I played, so not really important right now.

@GB @Demonspeed @Lambu @Vandred can‘t you tell more about your roles or your activity at night? Especially GB who already claimed a role
Have yet to catch up seriously cause I only skimmed through, but GB is clearly not prostitute and he's waiting for everyone to claim to form an alibi, pretty obvious f but you dont want to see it.

And as for my role let me tell you this, even if GB is a blocker he couldnt have fucked me up in any way, so he made a bad choice to build a claim.
Let start with possible TPs then, if we check Lambu and he turns up to be mafia mason, then welp we try again, if he is the TP then game over.



Asako is not the rookie.
M.det doesn't matter, we have trusted and not trusted townies, we don't really care about roles with Det, Spy, Hoe dead already.
Only rookie and escort are worth killing mafia wise.
Bruh Shad just think about this, if I really was a "mafia mason" wouldnt had it been easier to claim being "supermason" like Asako did? It would suck to lose my role but if it means getting cleared I dont mind.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don't care if you vote Asako or no, claim today or provide very specific information.
Just did o/

@Lambu how come you are not concerned about the double kill night.
Let just AFK and lynch Asako?
It was too hot so after voting (today its regional election day) I went to a friend's pool to pass the afternoon, much better than staying indoors checking the thread if you ask me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Okay, that's an actual possibility about James I hadn't considered. Not sure how I feel about him being so open about offering up the perfect excuse to the missing N1 kill on him... Hm.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
ou say my hint doesn't help with narrowing down the possibilities but this is only my 4th game so I think it is actually a rather good hint. While you use the same hint but you played at least 30 games - as stated in the Mafia Game History thread - so I find your statement a bit contradictory..
I'm sorry I overlooked that, for some reason in my head you've played a lot more games @-@


As for @Shad - again I'd like to at least try to make myself useful even if it's just for 1 night so that's why I'd rather not claim as of now. My target was Erin-chan last night, and if my role was my actual profession I'd probably not be very good at it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I had a busy afternoon. I'll be more active in about an hour.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The Boss = Vandred in pigeonesse terms. :lambirb
To explain why I always call him that we would have to go back to the first mafia games I played, so not really important right now.
Can confirm this part :lambirb
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lol, I wish I was BP. Would still be a bit lame but an upgrade from my current role. If I had been BP I would have claimed active and gone full clown on how important my role was to either draw a kill, block or M.Det investigation on me to waste them. I hoped to get someone else my plain role but given we only had one night now and that Holt either blocked me or did risked a double-swap with me while blocking someone else, I'm stuck like this.
So the Mason Recruiter could recruit me if he or she wants to. Dunno though if it gonna be worth that much, others more sus players might be a better indicator as the Masons in the group could tell us who the Recruiter picked if he died as an extra death in the coming nights. That would be like a prosecutor find, just not as good.
How are you alive then? No doctor claimed having protected you, if Holt blocked you to avoid swapping then he couldn't have blocked a kill, and a Escort would not sabotage their own mafia's attack.
Besides you said if you got BP you would bait mafos and not say its garbage, when being plain townie should mean not caring about getting killed at all, its kinda weird.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It was too hot so after voting (today its regional election day) I went to a friend's pool to pass the afternoon, much better than staying indoors checking the thread if you ask me.
Is this the new beach meme :XD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Bruh Shad just think about this, if I really was a "mafia mason" wouldnt had it been easier to claim being "supermason" like Asako did? It would suck to lose my role but if it means getting cleared I dont mind.
Im ok with @Erinyes recruiting me if that clears things. I feel like its the only way to shut Gry's banter for good.
This sentence can only be spoken by a Mafia Mason
- Being recruited doesn't clear you for good as you say
- You should know better than to ask to be recruited as a way to clear yourself, recruiter only targets safe people, unless they are ready to suicide on soembody and get their Mason to lynch that person tomorrow.

Only a mafia mason would say that exact sentence.

It was too hot so after voting (today its regional election day) I went to a friend's pool to pass the afternoon, much better than staying indoors checking the thread if you ask me.
Makes sense, let get started.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Is this the new beach meme :XD
I would have gone to the beach if it wasn't so damn full :emobirb

Besides Im disappointed boss, I asked you directly to talk and you didn't tag me until now, you are more shy than your usual townie persona :lambirb
I also didn't like the reasoning of your main day post, it read "vague on purpose" for a better choice of words.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This sentence can only be spoken by a Mafia Mason
- Being recruited doesn't clear you for good as you say
- You should know better than to ask to be recruited as a way to clear yourself, recruiter only targets safe people, unless they are ready to suicide on soembody and get their Mason to lynch that person tomorrow.

Only a mafia mason would say that exact sentence.
That makes no sense Shad, I speak in conditional precisely because I would rather not be recruited, but IF doing so clears me then so be it.
You speak too much with Gry, he's townie but not in his best form this game besides the Day 1 antics. To be fair I would be sinking fangs if you weren't vouching for him.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Perhaps its the new version of going grocery shopping
Yeah the beach meme was Lambu's equivalent to that one x)


I would have gone to the beach if it wasn't so damn full :emobirb

Besides Im disappointed boss, I asked you directly to talk and you didn't tag me until now, you are more shy than your usual townie persona :lambirb
I also didn't like the reasoning of your main day post, it read "vague on purpose" for a better choice of words.
You weren't here until now '3' Don't know what else to say about myself though. If there's something you want to ask...

And to think I felt like I was as specific as possible when making that list .3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top