Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Schooling session. Will have to come after church tho
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We need to lynch like 6 more scums. Sounds kinda impossible even if we know them all, but regardless, just doing elimination process makes you get to about all mafias.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's pretty reasonable that Cres killed Gajeel. Where's our N1 SK kill then?
Bran claims he didn't touch Sam or shino. Where did the extra kill come from?

Not assuming there's an extra killing party is the odd thing to me...
It‘s odd to assume an extra killing party, and at the same time think Crescent was Insane Doc. That is too much killing, we cannot possibly outlynch that with 1 per day, even with Prosecutor.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also i bring that again, tatsu claimed BP, she said she failed swaping with sam. she unlikely was blocked, could be simply coin toss, but the claim itself is weird, given there's no assassin, strongman or janitor in mafia team.

again:
- 1 rookie (with escort, doc i think or was it another det ?, and i dont remember the 3rd option)
- 1 escort
- 2 Mafia dets
- 1 burden
- I dont remember the last


also given the number of mafia dets, i assume it was probably to check on secondary roles too. ( i dont remember tho if mafia det gets secondary roles too, i think he does)
Wait there was a 2nd Mafia Det? First I heard of that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I would really like if we could all claim today, but everyone like Demon will refuse since Asako lynch allows them may uncooperativeness.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yeah i said earlier there's a 2nd det
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun speaking of demon what do you think ? I have hard times reading him this game.
Likely scum, together with Vand and Lambu.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
We need to lynch like 6 more scums. Sounds kinda impossible even if we know them all, but regardless, just doing elimination process makes you get to about all mafias.
Let start with possible TPs then, if we check Lambu and he turns up to be mafia mason, then welp we try again, if he is the TP then game over.

Im ok with @Erinyes recruiting me if that clears things. I feel like its the only way to shut Gry's banter for good.
Asako is not the rookie.
M.det doesn't matter, we have trusted and not trusted townies, we don't really care about roles with Det, Spy, Hoe dead already.
Only rookie and escort are worth killing mafia wise.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
They submitted James for the kill, so mafia didn‘t kill Gajeel. Don‘t forget GB also blocked someone(seemingly Lambu?) making Lambu just as likely a SK.

We still don‘t know Doc sanity, it is weird.
Sure, Lambu is just as likely, which is right there in my notes. Or someone else is SK who targeted BP claimer Tatsu for all we know, it's not like they'll come out and reveal it.

Until someone flips TP, James is just as likely to me, as he was most likely blocked, and if we entertain the idea of a SK in the first place, it would explain why we're missing their N1 kill.


It‘s odd to assume an extra killing party, and at the same time think Crescent was Insane Doc. That is too much killing, we cannot possibly outlynch that with 1 per day, even with Prosecutor.
I don't think I can make a judgment on what would be too much killing in this setup, to be honest. Insane Doc is 50/50, there seems to be at least one Escort, one Lover Prostitute, one claimed townie Prostitute. BP, Bodyguard, the whole swapping business in itself. Burden.

Whereas we have an unclaimed kill right there from last night, so unless you vehemently think Brand is lying about his protection and shino's death is on him, I don't see where the reluctance towards the presence of a TP comes from?


I don‘t believe Vand‘s Vanilla claim.
That's reasonable enough I guess '3' Not like I can help it.


Waiting for class to start over here
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Demonspeed @James Rye @Lambu @MArGi @MarmaladeSky @SonOfDaws

I don't care if you vote Asako or no, claim today or provide very specific information.

@GrySun do provide info as well to not give excuses to some of the player to hide behind.

~
Anybody who tries to lay low today because of the Asako lynch, will be worse of tomorrow, so if you are town, please come out now and follow Vandred example, he gave his thoughts clearly, discussed them and claimed something.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Vandred detention for sleeping in class
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

100% townie on D2:
Sam
shino
Daws
so there’s a double standard here first
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Votekill Asako

WWhat is this mess I'm coming back into ??

Updating my charts (I think I'll stop posting the swapping chart from now on)

WhoOutcomeNew roles ? More info ?
Shad - Gry (intended pair)Nothing
Brandish - Cres (intended pair)ExchangeBrandish claims Jesus / Cresc claims Mason + former insane doc
MArGi - Marm (intended pair)Nothing
Evil - Erin (intended pair)Nothing ? Exchange ?Evil claims not targeting Erin / Erin claims targetting Evil and getting MR + losing lover
Tatsu - Sam (intended pair)

+ Daws
Nothing / ExchangeTatsu kept her role
Sam changed
Daws changed
Asako - shinobi (intended pair)ExchangeAsako claims RS + losing her supermason / shinobi claims town (former mafia)
James - Holt (intended pair)Nothing
GB - GajeelNothingGB didn't swap / Gaj is dead

No swappers:

Demonspeed
Lambu
Vandred

edit: bolded the new infos
PlayerHintClaimActions / infos
AsakoFormer: ?? + supermason
New: Restless Spirit
BrandishFormer: ??
New: Jesus (Insane Doc ?)
Crescent JinxFormer: Insane Doc
New: Mason
Demonspeed
ErinyesFormer: Mafia det lover
New: Mason recruiter
Confirms Shad
GBProsti ?
GrySun
HoltDied Prosti / Lover
James Ryerole sucks ?Didn't use role N1
LambuNever had the role beforeCan't say if he used his role or not
MArGiDidn't use role N1, had the role before.
MarmaladeSkyactive, had it before
ShadUsed role N1
shinobiFormer: Mafia
New: ??
6 mafias with 1 rookie, 1 escort, 1 det,
Didn't receive Asako's claimed secondary
Died spy
SirSamFormer: ??
New: Vanilla townie
Died mafia member
SonOfDaws
Tatsumakicomfy passive roleBP
Vandredclaims vanilla townie

It would indeed be nice if more people shared info on their roles or at least their night actions. There will be no more swapping so no excuses to hide !

@Tatsumaki Thoughts on Margi and Marmalade?
@MarmaladeSky thoughts on Margi and Tatsumaki?
MArGi said she had the role before which narrows it down to 2 roles, both green. She coule be lying of course. However I don't know her playstyle that well to be able to read her..
Marm is laying a little low to me, her posts don't attract attention.


Also i bring that again, tatsu claimed BP, she said she failed swaping with sam. she unlikely was blocked, could be simply coin toss, but the claim itself is weird, given there's no assassin, strongman or janitor in mafia team.

again:
- 1 rookie (with escort, doc i think or was it another det ?, and i dont remember the 3rd option)
- 1 escort
- 2 Mafia dets
- 1 burden
- I dont remember the last


also given the number of mafia dets, i assume it was probably to check on secondary roles too. ( i dont remember tho if mafia det gets secondary roles too, i think he does)
I targetted Sam and he confirmed targeting me too, if I was blocked it would have been a three way change of roles not just Sam and Daws. That should be enough proof that I'm green.
There are too many scums out there to waste time on me honestly.


I always end up with townie roles that are convenient for mafia to claim too, my life sucks.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll be home in an hour and more disponible to debate, sorry !
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
I don't mind sharing more about my role, I think Tatsu missed my hints in the earlier list of claims/hints/swaps - so I'll repeat and add onto it here! My role is active, I've had it before. To add to that, I'd prefer to not reveal just yet in order to be useful for town. Though I'm not against revealing it fully if that will help figure things out properly.

How about yourself Margi? I know it's a bit hard to jump into a game like this, Misha also didn't really share that much so far so I'm curious as I don't really get the idea I know a thing about you
--- Double Post Merged, ---


In short: I feel better about Tatsu over Margi, solely for the reason we don't really know anything about Margi at all. I see in recent posts she said that she had it before, but that doesn't really narrow it down. Again, I get that it's not easy jumping into a game midway like this.
I'll have to look into the swap situations first though, I shall do that in a bit if you guys don't mind.
It is hard to jump into this game indeed, especially since this D1 was so important regarding the discussion about the mechanics and what to do with it. So I do understand why you guys say you lack info on me.

You say my hint doesn't help with narrowing down the possibilities but this is only my 4th game so I think it is actually a rather good hint. While you use the same hint but you played at least 30 games - as stated in the Mafia Game History thread - so I find your statement a bit contradictory..

And so, to answer @Shad² I won't be claiming today, I think my hint is more than enough for now.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Vandred detention for sleeping in class
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


so there’s a double standard here first
You automatically say Sons is 100% but then you say how brandish and I could have magically found each other and I just happened to Mafia mason to be recruited. There would be major luck and coincidence for that happened. Fine. But why aren’t you using that same logic with Sams and Sons. One mafia member and the other another mafia member who pretended to switch. Tatsumaki could have been blocked with the switch. We have a lover Prostitute and an escort.

so the issue isn’t that my theory is true

The issue is that you can’t say with certainty that someone is 100% town based on reasoning then turn around and make some off the wall theory against someone who is town (me) that I could be mafia.

st least use an equal measuring stick
--- Double Post Merged, ---

James
Shad


^ If the mafia all agreed to target James, that means he's not mafia but could still be TP;
Similarly, Shad was found green by Mafia Det Erin on Priority 2, but there's the possibility that he got Mentor-recruited on P3 by his swapping partner Gry (Mafia Det would show the townie role in that case I think?). 200 IQ move if that's the case. Same could have happened with Marm/Margi.

100% mafia:
Asako

^ Sure, some rogue townie could have swapped with her, but she doesn't exactly look like she's trying today. Though I do love what she's doing. Is it roleplaying, even? x)


Likely among the missing 4 members of the mafia:

1 or 2 are mafia (one is most likely Escort):
Tatsu (would have blocked Sam)
Gry (would have blocked Shad)
Marm - Margi (either one blocked the other or they happened to be paired teammates)

^ If there's a Mentor, then Gry, Marm or Margi could be it.

Between 0 and 3 are mafia:
GB
Lambu
Demon
Vandred '3'
also this is a weird list and very specific without being specific
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,133
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Former: Insane Doc
New: Mason
Why did you write insane doctor? Noone know her sanity. In my opinion, she's more likely naive, but we won't know, anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I targetted Sam and he confirmed targeting me too, if I was blocked it would have been a three way change of roles not just Sam and Daws. That should be enough proof that I'm green.
true, you might be green, but unlikely, probably mafia, (i even think you might be burden) or a 3rd party.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I always end up with townie roles that are convenient for mafia to claim too, my life sucks.
its not only the claim per se, it's pretty much all the package the coincidental failed swap etc..
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It's pretty reasonable that Cres killed Gajeel. Where's our N1 SK kill then?
See and this. It is reasonable but you throw don’t mention the possibility of naive doctor failing to protect?

you’re just not the star student you normally are
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
About 3 hours left. It‘s less the lynch and more that we‘re lazily keeping everything for next day phase.

@GrySun do provide info as well to not give excuses to some of the player to hide behind
If they do I certainly will as well. Doesn‘t seem likely to happen.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I see scum are busy on a freaking Sunday.

@GB can you share your target please?

Today's a busy day, but I'll provide more in-depth thoughts on the other characters in town in a bit.
@SonOfDaws I would like to hear your thoughts today, who is the TP?

@Lambu how come you are not concerned about the double kill night.
Let just AFK and lynch Asako?

I thought secondary roles wouldn't count or be seen as extra. That means he did block me after all else I would be dead now not him. Oh well, better me than any other potentially useful role.
@James Rye are you trying to win again by acting like you don't know anything? Didn't you pull this stuns in that mafia game you won with demonspeed recently as mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If they do I certainly will as well. Doesn‘t seem likely to happen.
Will something new come from your reveal?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Chill dude, I've been plain townie from beginning to end now. With the mechanic I hoped I wouldn't end u with this boring role and have someone else be stuck with it. If you look at the rules:

"I. All players are in possession of a "weapon". A "weapon" contains your role(s) and allegiance, and thus your win condition. You can only hold 1 (one) weapon at a time.

II. Green-only weapons can target other players at night to swap weapons with. Swapping is a priority-4 night action that does not consume the regular role action. Your weapon is automatically swapped out if someone passes their weapon with yours. In the case of the same person being targeted multiple times, a coin is flipped to determine the order in which trades happen."

Nowhere is stated how secondary roles apply to this, so I assumed that while the mafia lover couldn't switch roles due being mafia I thought the townie lover could due being green with its first role and blue with its secondary role. If you say I was wrong with that assumption, please point to me the part in the rules that speak about secondary roles.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I targetted Sam and he confirmed targeting me too, if I was blocked it would have been a three way change of roles not just Sam and Daws. That should be enough proof that I'm green.
There are too many scums out there to waste time on me honestly.


I always end up with townie roles that are convenient for mafia to claim too, my life sucks.
You would have been the one to block Sam, not the other way around. We know there's an Escort who planned to block their partner, so the possible suspects that fit are you, Gry, Marm and Margi, plus any of us non-swappers. I don't think you're anywhere near top suspect if you ask me.


so there’s a double standard here first
You automatically say Sons is 100% but then you say how brandish and I could have magically found each other and I just happened to Mafia mason to be recruited. There would be major luck and coincidence for that happened. Fine. But why aren’t you using that same logic with Sams and Sons. One mafia member and the other another mafia member who pretended to switch. Tatsumaki could have been blocked with the switch. We have a lover Prostitute and an escort.

so the issue isn’t that my theory is true

The issue is that you can’t say with certainty that someone is 100% town based on reasoning then turn around and make some off the wall theory against someone who is town (me) that I could be mafia.

st least use an equal measuring stick
Except Sam was only supposed to swap with Tatsu, and that's why he started last day complaining about Tatsu scamming him into a meme role. Daws came into their exchange because he followed a previous swapping table; if Sam had been mafia, why would he pretend getting Vanilla Townie from Tatsu before waiting to see if she would say nothing had happened, or saying it himself? How would he know Daws had "butted in" and could corroborate his claim? He knew he had swapped, just didn't know where his new role came from.


also this is a weird list and very specific without being specific
It's more of an analysis than a suspect list, but I tried to be as specific as possible, so you can fill in what you think is missing? Also, you quoted only a portion of it =3=


See and this. It is reasonable but you throw don’t mention the possibility of naive doctor failing to protect?

you’re just not the star student you normally are
There's always that possibility. But that would make it even more likely that there's a TP, since the extra kill last night couldn't possibly be from Brand - which was the context of that quote.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top