omo! but in fake spanish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It‘s odd to assume an extra killing party, and at the same time think Crescent was Insane Doc. That is too much killing, we cannot possibly outlynch that with 1 per day, even with Prosecutor.It's pretty reasonable that Cres killed Gajeel. Where's our N1 SK kill then?
Bran claims he didn't touch Sam or shino. Where did the extra kill come from?
Not assuming there's an extra killing party is the odd thing to me...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait there was a 2nd Mafia Det? First I heard of that.Also i bring that again, tatsu claimed BP, she said she failed swaping with sam. she unlikely was blocked, could be simply coin toss, but the claim itself is weird, given there's no assassin, strongman or janitor in mafia team.
again:
- 1 rookie (with escort, doc i think or was it another det ?, and i dont remember the 3rd option)
- 1 escort
- 2 Mafia dets
- 1 burden
- I dont remember the last
also given the number of mafia dets, i assume it was probably to check on secondary roles too. ( i dont remember tho if mafia det gets secondary roles too, i think he does)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Out here trying to capture the hearts of the town with those poké ball eyes
yeah i said earlier there's a 2nd detWait there was a 2nd Mafia Det? First I heard of that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Likely scum, together with Vand and Lambu.yeah i said earlier there's a 2nd det
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun speaking of demon what do you think ? I have hard times reading him this game.
Let start with possible TPs then, if we check Lambu and he turns up to be mafia mason, then welp we try again, if he is the TP then game over.We need to lynch like 6 more scums. Sounds kinda impossible even if we know them all, but regardless, just doing elimination process makes you get to about all mafias.
Asako is not the rookie.Im ok with @Erinyes recruiting me if that clears things. I feel like its the only way to shut Gry's banter for good.
Sure, Lambu is just as likely, which is right there in my notes. Or someone else is SK who targeted BP claimer Tatsu for all we know, it's not like they'll come out and reveal it.They submitted James for the kill, so mafia didn‘t kill Gajeel. Don‘t forget GB also blocked someone(seemingly Lambu?) making Lambu just as likely a SK.
We still don‘t know Doc sanity, it is weird.
I don't think I can make a judgment on what would be too much killing in this setup, to be honest. Insane Doc is 50/50, there seems to be at least one Escort, one Lover Prostitute, one claimed townie Prostitute. BP, Bodyguard, the whole swapping business in itself. Burden.It‘s odd to assume an extra killing party, and at the same time think Crescent was Insane Doc. That is too much killing, we cannot possibly outlynch that with 1 per day, even with Prosecutor.
That's reasonable enough I guess '3' Not like I can help it.I don‘t believe Vand‘s Vanilla claim.
Waiting for class to start over here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so there’s a double standard here first100% townie on D2:
Sam
shino
Daws
| Who | Outcome | New roles ? More info ? |
| Shad - Gry (intended pair) | Nothing | |
| Brandish - Cres (intended pair) | Exchange | Brandish claims Jesus / Cresc claims Mason + former insane doc |
| MArGi - Marm (intended pair) | Nothing | |
| Evil - Erin (intended pair) | Nothing ? Exchange ? | Evil claims not targeting Erin / Erin claims targetting Evil and getting MR + losing lover |
| Tatsu - Sam (intended pair) + Daws | Nothing / Exchange | Tatsu kept her role Sam changed Daws changed |
| Asako - shinobi (intended pair) | Exchange | Asako claims RS + losing her supermason / shinobi claims town (former mafia) |
| James - Holt (intended pair) | Nothing | |
| GB - Gajeel | Nothing | GB didn't swap / Gaj is dead |
| Player | Hint | Claim | Actions / infos |
| Asako | Former: ?? + supermason New: Restless Spirit | ||
| Brandish | Former: ?? New: Jesus (Insane Doc ?) | ||
| Crescent Jinx | Former: Insane Doc New: Mason | ||
| Demonspeed | |||
| Erinyes | Former: Mafia det lover New: Mason recruiter | Confirms Shad | |
| GB | Prosti ? | ||
| GrySun | |||
| Died Prosti / Lover | |||
| James Rye | role sucks ? | Didn't use role N1 | |
| Lambu | Never had the role before | Can't say if he used his role or not | |
| MArGi | Didn't use role N1, had the role before. | ||
| MarmaladeSky | active, had it before | ||
| Shad | Used role N1 | ||
| Former: Mafia New: ?? | 6 mafias with 1 rookie, 1 escort, Didn't receive Asako's claimed secondary Died spy | ||
| Former: ?? New: Vanilla townie | Died mafia member | ||
| SonOfDaws | |||
| Tatsumaki | comfy passive role | BP | |
| Vandred | claims vanilla townie |
MArGi said she had the role before which narrows it down to 2 roles, both green. She coule be lying of course. However I don't know her playstyle that well to be able to read her..@Tatsumaki Thoughts on Margi and Marmalade?
@MarmaladeSky thoughts on Margi and Tatsumaki?
I targetted Sam and he confirmed targeting me too, if I was blocked it would have been a three way change of roles not just Sam and Daws. That should be enough proof that I'm green.Also i bring that again, tatsu claimed BP, she said she failed swaping with sam. she unlikely was blocked, could be simply coin toss, but the claim itself is weird, given there's no assassin, strongman or janitor in mafia team.
again:
- 1 rookie (with escort, doc i think or was it another det ?, and i dont remember the 3rd option)
- 1 escort
- 2 Mafia dets
- 1 burden
- I dont remember the last
also given the number of mafia dets, i assume it was probably to check on secondary roles too. ( i dont remember tho if mafia det gets secondary roles too, i think he does)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It is hard to jump into this game indeed, especially since this D1 was so important regarding the discussion about the mechanics and what to do with it. So I do understand why you guys say you lack info on me.I don't mind sharing more about my role, I think Tatsu missed my hints in the earlier list of claims/hints/swaps - so I'll repeat and add onto it here! My role is active, I've had it before. To add to that, I'd prefer to not reveal just yet in order to be useful for town. Though I'm not against revealing it fully if that will help figure things out properly.
How about yourself Margi? I know it's a bit hard to jump into a game like this, Misha also didn't really share that much so far so I'm curious as I don't really get the idea I know a thing about you
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In short: I feel better about Tatsu over Margi, solely for the reason we don't really know anything about Margi at all. I see in recent posts she said that she had it before, but that doesn't really narrow it down. Again, I get that it's not easy jumping into a game midway like this.
I'll have to look into the swap situations first though, I shall do that in a bit if you guys don't mind.
You automatically say Sons is 100% but then you say how brandish and I could have magically found each other and I just happened to Mafia mason to be recruited. There would be major luck and coincidence for that happened. Fine. But why aren’t you using that same logic with Sams and Sons. One mafia member and the other another mafia member who pretended to switch. Tatsumaki could have been blocked with the switch. We have a lover Prostitute and an escort.@Vandred detention for sleeping in class
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so there’s a double standard here first
--- Double Post Merged, ---
also this is a weird list and very specific without being specificJames
Shad
^ If the mafia all agreed to target James, that means he's not mafia but could still be TP;
Similarly, Shad was found green by Mafia Det Erin on Priority 2, but there's the possibility that he got Mentor-recruited on P3 by his swapping partner Gry (Mafia Det would show the townie role in that case I think?). 200 IQ move if that's the case. Same could have happened with Marm/Margi.
100% mafia:
Asako
^ Sure, some rogue townie could have swapped with her, but she doesn't exactly look like she's trying today. Though I do love what she's doing. Is it roleplaying, even? x)
Likely among the missing 4 members of the mafia:
1 or 2 are mafia (one is most likely Escort):
Tatsu (would have blocked Sam)
Gry (would have blocked Shad)
Marm - Margi (either one blocked the other or they happened to be paired teammates)
^ If there's a Mentor, then Gry, Marm or Margi could be it.
Between 0 and 3 are mafia:
GB
Lambu
Demon
Vandred '3'
Why did you write insane doctor? Noone know her sanity. In my opinion, she's more likely naive, but we won't know, anyway.Former: Insane Doc
New: Mason
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
true, you might be green, but unlikely, probably mafia, (i even think you might be burden) or a 3rd party.I targetted Sam and he confirmed targeting me too, if I was blocked it would have been a three way change of roles not just Sam and Daws. That should be enough proof that I'm green.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
its not only the claim per se, it's pretty much all the package the coincidental failed swap etc..I always end up with townie roles that are convenient for mafia to claim too, my life sucks.
See and this. It is reasonable but you throw don’t mention the possibility of naive doctor failing to protect?It's pretty reasonable that Cres killed Gajeel. Where's our N1 SK kill then?
If they do I certainly will as well. Doesn‘t seem likely to happen.@GrySun do provide info as well to not give excuses to some of the player to hide behind
@SonOfDaws I would like to hear your thoughts today, who is the TP?Today's a busy day, but I'll provide more in-depth thoughts on the other characters in town in a bit.
@James Rye are you trying to win again by acting like you don't know anything? Didn't you pull this stuns in that mafia game you won with demonspeed recently as mafia?I thought secondary roles wouldn't count or be seen as extra. That means he did block me after all else I would be dead now not him. Oh well, better me than any other potentially useful role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Will something new come from your reveal?If they do I certainly will as well. Doesn‘t seem likely to happen.
You would have been the one to block Sam, not the other way around. We know there's an Escort who planned to block their partner, so the possible suspects that fit are you, Gry, Marm and Margi, plus any of us non-swappers. I don't think you're anywhere near top suspect if you ask me.I targetted Sam and he confirmed targeting me too, if I was blocked it would have been a three way change of roles not just Sam and Daws. That should be enough proof that I'm green.
There are too many scums out there to waste time on me honestly.
I always end up with townie roles that are convenient for mafia to claim too, my life sucks.
so there’s a double standard here first
Except Sam was only supposed to swap with Tatsu, and that's why he started last day complaining about Tatsu scamming him into a meme role. Daws came into their exchange because he followed a previous swapping table; if Sam had been mafia, why would he pretend getting Vanilla Townie from Tatsu before waiting to see if she would say nothing had happened, or saying it himself? How would he know Daws had "butted in" and could corroborate his claim? He knew he had swapped, just didn't know where his new role came from.You automatically say Sons is 100% but then you say how brandish and I could have magically found each other and I just happened to Mafia mason to be recruited. There would be major luck and coincidence for that happened. Fine. But why aren’t you using that same logic with Sams and Sons. One mafia member and the other another mafia member who pretended to switch. Tatsumaki could have been blocked with the switch. We have a lover Prostitute and an escort.
so the issue isn’t that my theory is true
The issue is that you can’t say with certainty that someone is 100% town based on reasoning then turn around and make some off the wall theory against someone who is town (me) that I could be mafia.
st least use an equal measuring stick
It's more of an analysis than a suspect list, but I tried to be as specific as possible, so you can fill in what you think is missing? Also, you quoted only a portion of it =3=also this is a weird list and very specific without being specific
There's always that possibility. But that would make it even more likely that there's a TP, since the extra kill last night couldn't possibly be from Brand - which was the context of that quote.See and this. It is reasonable but you throw don’t mention the possibility of naive doctor failing to protect?
you’re just not the star student you normally are