Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Confirm which things? Were you blocked?
Obviously, yes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am not sure what you are tying to say Gry. I have my moments like everyone but I think I am careful when I post in general.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hopefully everyone shares more info tomorrow because the Asako lynch made everyone lazy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I’m going to the theater now so before end of the day can some ppl name their top 2 favorites for membership recruitment to the lonely hearts club and top 2 people they think is TP? Thank you.
Recruitment: Idk. I think we cannot afford losing Erin to suicide, so safest would be James. I trust him, but some seem confused on him. Other than that, getting either one of Tatsu, Marm or Margi helps narrow down Escort possibilities substantially, but is decently risky as well.

Top 2 TP is hard to say. Since mafia was disjointed by mechanic they all play like a bunch of solo-SK people, distinguishing between mafia and TP is thus pretty hard. Minus Asako there are 4 left. 1 Escort between Tatsu/Margi/Marm, and 3 between Vand, Demon, Lambu and GB.

So anyone between Vand, Demon, Lambu, GB would be the TP methinks. Worth noting is that we could easily have gotten really unlucky with 2 mafias being in a pair, such as Marm+Margi both being mafia. But that's a possibility to leave open for later somewhen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Obviously, yes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am not sure what you are tying to say Gry. I have my moments like everyone but I think I am careful when I post in general.
Oh, so you're Mafia Det then and Lambu either SK or Burden?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Daws also followed the same tactic at the beginning of the day.
Tried to say that Erin was sus and he coudn't explain why that is,

Maybe mafia agreed to this strategy in their night pad?

It a very bad strategy but maybe they were desperate?

Or could be just a way to participate without pointing finger at each other.

Even if we tell them it wrong, it counts as participation.

Just a wild guess to explain good players making bad moves.
Don't be fooled by Daws' rather spicy accusations, he cannot be mafia. Sam confirms it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess it's a waste of time to focus on Lawl especially now. Asako's death is inevitable at this point. Depending on what happens next NP it should be easier to find out who is lying.
Never a waste of time. We aren't just deliberating the lynch here, as you'd surely know with how you have some investigative role. The more we talk and find out, the easier for all roles to know who to target with their actions.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Asako if you flip town, I start a new Arab Spring. :pwnge
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Right now, James or Lambu IMO.
No thoughts on Vandred?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk possibility of James being TP or mafia is kinda scary, not sure why I trust him as much as I do. Probably need to lower him on trust list..
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
No thoughts on Vandred?
I haven't thought much about all these Vanilla claims. That's why I said right now. He could be Mafia obviously but he asked about who I think is TP.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If there's truly a Det left, I'd be amazed that they cannot produce a valid result with how polarizing the trusted/not-trusted people lists are.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do be Burden Asako, that would be nice.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
No thoughts on Vandred?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk possibility of James being TP or mafia is kinda scary, not sure why I trust him as much as I do. Probably need to lower him on trust list..
If he was recruited by mafia N1, does that count as a successful kill for the rookie?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
PlayerHintClaimActions / infos
AsakoFormer: ?? + supermason
New: Restless Spirit
BrandishFormer: ??
New: Jesus (Insane Doc ?)
Crescent JinxFormer: Insane Doc
New: Mason
Demonspeedneeds more confirmation (was blocked N2)
ErinyesFormer: Mafia det lover
New: Mason recruiter
Confirms Shad
GBProsti ?N1 Lambu N2 Sam
GrySun
HoltDied Prosti / Lover
James Ryerole sucks ?Didn't use role N1
LambuNever had the role beforeCan't say if he used his role or not
MArGiDidn't use role N1, had the role before.
MarmaladeSkyactive, had it before
ShadUsed role N1
shinobiFormer: Mafia
New: ??
6 mafias with 1 rookie, 1 escort, 1 det,
Didn't receive Asako's claimed secondary
Died spy
SirSamFormer: ??
New: Vanilla townie
Died mafia member
SonOfDawsconfirmed townie by Sam
Tatsumakicomfy passive roleBP
Vandredclaims vanilla townie
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China

⚔ End of Day 3⚔

Votes



Winter winds wind down where the wilderness meets wit.
A deity at death's door desperately drags themselves for cover
Callous is the cry of cold chills that strings the cringe together
Precious is the penultimate poem penned down in this pad in waning lifeblood:

When the wind dies down
and the snow finally melts

Asa won't come home


One down. Godspeed, Traveller.




Asako
Bomb




Lambu

omomomo


Asako

Burden

Start of Day 4


omo look at coplant he thriving unlike asachi ❤

​
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
lol we are back already xD
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
This is such a bad timing given all the people who needed the night to get "new infos", so we might go into circles again.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So mafia knew all along that they will be no Night, we need to rethink D3 events from that lens.

Like non voters or people who promised to reveal but need 1 more action, etc.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
At least we're avoiding 2 night kills.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top